Anyone missing the old alt.fan.lea-salonga?

mhort...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2017, 11:08:30 AM10/19/17
Hi fellow ALFSer,

Anyone missing the old alt.fan.lea-salonga?

Not just the real Lea Salonga (Bigsis222) I'm missing but the ALSer members (Steve, Scot, Fletcher, Cristy Teriyaki, Lara (from Norther Ireland), TinTin, Jimbo Diego and etc.), anyone I missed?

Cherio

Twinsis/Piper Holly

Mich

Oct 30, 2017, 1:54:58 AM10/30/17
Hello there, Twinsis/Piper Holly!

I remember you. It's me Mich, but I don't know if you remember me. I'm pretty much the only one who posts here now. It's nice to see you! I do miss the good old days of alt.fan.lea-salonga, but the fun still continues... only elsewhere.

We're all on Facebook these days and quite active. If you have an account I can invite you to the group. Some of the members you mentioned are there. We're still the same crazy bunch. LoL

Anyway, hope to see you soon!

Cheers!
~Mich~

Rob L

Jul 20, 2019, 1:49:36 AM7/20/19
I can't remember if we were supposed to reply to the top or the bottom of these things. I do remember that there was sometimes controversy over that.

I remember both of you - and all the names you mentioned. What was 'the deal' with Steve anyway? Was it ever discovered why he chose to come here and troll us?

Yes, I miss the old days of this newsgroup. Facebook isn't the same - not that I ever posted except to say 'thanks' for remembering my b-day. Then I dropped out of facebook altogether. Regardless, yes - I miss the good ol busy days of this newsgroup. :)

Rob

Dale Carlson

May 9, 2020, 10:08:01 PM5/9/20
I miss it too. Sorry I'm so late with a reply. BTW, Twinsis, that was "Crispy Teriyaki" :)

Dale