Lea Salonga guesting in ASAP ths Sunday, Dec3 and her Xmas concert in PDA hall dec21

zenlo...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2006, 2:32:55 AM11/28/06
Hi guys. Good news for everyone! It is really really confirmed, heard
it from the the staff, lea salonga will guest ths sunday, December 3 in
ASAP with the rest of original Ms. Saigon cast. I just cannot promise
passes, mahigpit talaga sa ASAP ngayon. But there's another
confirmation; Lea will have a Christmas concert on December 21, here in
Pinoy Dream Academy Concert Hall, sponsored and produced by TFC, I'll
definitely ask how to get tickets, will update you guys!

ZEN

Tin

Nov 28, 2006, 4:29:10 AM11/28/06
WOW, thanks for the info. :) do you work in ABS?

waaaah, dec. 21 might be the christmas party at the office. damn...
sana dec. 20 nalang yung party. oh, where's the pinoy dream academy
hall?

tin =)

Jhack

Nov 28, 2006, 5:08:58 AM11/28/06

Yes Tin, she does.. =)
Anyway, thanks for the info!!!
Anyone coming this Sunday???

Jhack

Nov 28, 2006, 5:09:58 AM11/28/06

I'll ask TFC how to get tickets too... I was a former intern there!!! =)

zenlo...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2006, 5:59:40 AM11/28/06

Ayon kay Tin:

Welcome. :-)
Yup, I work in ABS, Actually, her asap guesting was announced last
sunday before the show ended, I just confirmed if I heard it right. And
it's totally confirmned. ;-)

Pinoy Dream Academy hall is just right beside the Big Brother House
along E. Lopez Street, around the vicinity of ABS-CBN. I'll ask abs
global/tfc people how everyone here can get tickets. Hope to see all of
you there! Sana naman ma-move xmas party niyo Tin.;-)

ZEN

zenlo...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2006, 6:10:40 AM11/28/06

> I'll ask TFC how to get tickets too... I was a former intern there!!! =)

Onga!!! Help me with your TFC peeps. I asked some of them,
nagpa-reserve na ko, but they'll confirm pa. They'll get back to me as
soon as may tix na daw. weeeeee....;-)

See you sunday!

TZEN

B.A. Patterson

Nov 28, 2006, 10:26:37 AM11/28/06
to zenlo...@gmail.com
Wow. When you say, "the rest of original Ms. Saigon cast," whom are you
referring to? I assume Jonathon Price will not be there.

In any event, work has me in Manila on the 3rd. How do I get tickets?

B.A. Patterson

zenlo...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2006, 8:39:47 PM11/28/06
Filipino cast only and that's for ASAP on Dec3.

Re tickets for the Xmas concert on Dec21, that is what I have to find
out.
Will update you. U

ZEN

Ayon kay B.A. Patterson:

tenn...@yahoo.com

Nov 28, 2006, 9:47:25 PM11/28/06
SAMA 'KO D'YAN!!!

Wonder how much tickets will cost...I'm gonna start fasting now...

Dana

jagu...@digitelone.com

Nov 28, 2006, 11:24:04 PM11/28/06
Thanks for the info! Will try to get in touch w/ friends to at ABS.
Please do update us regarding the PDA Concert Hall event.

zenlo...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2006, 10:50:33 AM11/29/06
I will. ;-)

Ayon kay jagu...@digitelone.com:

B.A. Patterson

Nov 29, 2006, 8:32:47 PM11/29/06
Ok. Got it. it will be the original cast from Manila -- not the cast
from the original production in London. That makes a lot more sense.

I am not familiar with ASAP and don't understand if this is going to be
a show open to the public. I have to fly into Manila for four days for
work and will there on December 3rd, so I could see the show if tickets
are available for it. I won't be in the Philippines later in the month.

What is ASAP, what is the format of the show, and is it possible to
obtain tickets to attend?

Thanks!

RAIN

Nov 29, 2006, 8:48:47 PM11/29/06

guys!!!! pasama naman sa ASAP.. pls... pls....
u can contact me through this #09283825884..
sama rin ako sa concert nya... how much are they gonna sell the tickets
for?
hindi nalang muna ako uuwi sa amin just to watch her comcert.. san
pwede magpa reverce ng ticket?

fhc

Nov 29, 2006, 9:25:19 PM11/29/06
Brad, ASAP is a television musical variety show. It's filmed live. I don't
know how to get tickets to get in but yes, it is open to the public. Try
and contact your sources or firms out there so you can get VIP's.

"B.A. Patterson" <ua__NO_SP...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

tenn...@yahoo.com

Nov 30, 2006, 4:02:17 AM11/30/06
sama rin ako sa concert pag pinayagan ako ng parents ko, if you guys
don't mind. :)

dana

zenlo...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2006, 9:03:32 PM11/30/06
Ask JHACK, I'll give her 4 passes for asap ths sunday.

ZEN

Ayon kay RAIN:

zenlo...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2006, 9:55:44 PM11/30/06
JHACK,

I'm giving you 4 passes for ASAP ths Sunday, be in the audience
entrance by 10am, I'll give it to you right there. I'll make a way for
you to get in the studio without taking the line. See you there! Sino
sasama mo? ;-)

ZEN

tenn...@yahoo.com

Dec 3, 2006, 2:57:53 AM12/3/06
hey, guys, i didn't hear Lea mentioning anything about the Christmas
concert this afternoon in ASAP...is that weird? i hope this really has
been confirmed, 'cause my dad just gave me the big OK. he just said
it's coming off my monthly book budget haha.

if anyone has any news, can you guys text me? my number is
0928-77-33-749

thanks a lot,
dana

Rico

Dec 3, 2006, 11:01:18 PM12/3/06
That's true.

The Miss Saigon part of ASAP last Sunday totally brought the house
down! They were fantastic!

Carmel

Dec 4, 2006, 2:43:18 AM12/4/06

zenlo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ask JHACK, I'll give her 4 passes for asap ths sunday.

Zen, thanks for the passes! :)

Mich

Dec 4, 2006, 6:19:10 PM12/4/06
Hi peeps!

Here are two YouTube clips I found of Lea and the MS cast guesting on
ASAP for those of you and me who missed it yesterday (Dec. 3, Sunday).

For part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1atxDHGuFEw

Here's part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ZB5pP32Bw&mode=related&search=

Enjoy!!
~Mich~

fhc

Dec 4, 2006, 10:52:02 PM12/4/06
Thanks, Mich!

"Mich" <MCd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Carmel

Dec 5, 2006, 2:27:58 AM12/5/06
Thanks, Mich! :)

Jhack

Dec 5, 2006, 7:31:01 AM12/5/06
Yeah yeah, big thanks!!!
btw, jeff, calling calling!!!! vids pls!!!!

pics are up na... (as well as Lea's Birthday greeting for Tin Yang)..
check my multiply.. (and youtube also for the vids)

http://jhacktelan.multiply.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YgjhmTfC5c

zenlo...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2006, 10:22:57 AM12/5/06
Can't get over it! It's actually the first time I met Lea face to face.
Love her! And already knew one of her vocalizations, you can hear her
voice all over corridor. Weeeeee. ;-)

Sir Leo (Valdez) is also A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! You'll never feel an inch of
intimidation when he's around, sooooo cool. Love him also. ;-) And also
Mommy Ligaya, she commended my MS celphone wallpaper, Lea commented
"NAKS!!!".. Will never ever forget December 3. U

ZEN

zenlo...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2006, 10:26:46 AM12/5/06
Welcome Carmel, nice meeting you!!! See you soon!!!

ZEN

Ayon kay Carmel:

zenlo...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2006, 10:31:55 AM12/5/06
Yes, me too Jeff please.U
Jhack bigyan mo ko pls pag nabigyan ka na. Di man lang tayo
nakapagpapix na lima, naka-focus lahat kay Lea. :-) Also met 2 guys
from AFLS from DZMM, they're also outside Lea's dressing room. Ang
saya-saya!!!

ZEN

Ayon kay Jhack:

tenn...@yahoo.com

Dec 6, 2006, 10:07:23 PM12/6/06
nakakainggit naman kayo. :)

Deyna

fhc

Dec 6, 2006, 10:22:26 PM12/6/06
Where are the pictures from ASAP?

"Jhack" <jcit...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Mich

Dec 7, 2006, 1:18:50 AM12/7/06
You're very welcome, Fletcher! :)~

Mich

Dec 7, 2006, 1:20:13 AM12/7/06
You're welcome, Carmel!! :-D

xibonita25

Dec 12, 2006, 8:27:06 AM12/12/06
wow.. you guys are so lucky.. i only have one pic with her tas parehas
pa kaming mukhang ewan.. hehe..

On Dec 7, 11:22 am, "fhc" <nos...@spam.meatloaf> wrote:
> Where are the pictures from ASAP?
>

> "Jhack" <jcite...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1165321861.2...@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> > Yeah yeah, big thanks!!!
> > btw, jeff, calling calling!!!! vids pls!!!!
>
> > pics are up na... (as well as Lea's Birthday greeting for Tin Yang)..
> > check my multiply.. (and youtube also for the vids)
>
> >http://jhacktelan.multiply.com
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YgjhmTfC5c
>
> > Carmel wrote:

> >> Zen, thanks for the passes! :)- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Tin

Dec 12, 2006, 10:22:21 AM12/12/06

zenlo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Pinoy Dream Academy hall is just right beside the Big Brother House
> along E. Lopez Street, around the vicinity of ABS-CBN. I'll ask abs
> global/tfc people how everyone here can get tickets. Hope to see all of
> you there! Sana naman ma-move xmas party niyo Tin.;-)

it's final, our christmas party is really on the 21st. but even if it
weren't, i can't watch na talaga. guess what? i'm part of the cast of
ateneo bluerep's high school musical! :D (the stage version based on
the disney channel orig movie). so we've been having rehearsals every
monday to saturday. tiring but super fun!

http://wickedtin.multiply.com/journal/item/40

to those in manila, come watch the show! :D

Carmel

Dec 15, 2006, 4:13:01 AM12/15/06
Hi! You can also check my multiply account for the ASAP pics.

http://juanitabanana23.multiply.com

fhc

Dec 15, 2006, 10:34:40 AM12/15/06
Thanks.

"Carmel" <joanc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

syesha.m...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2018, 8:39:29 AM9/15/18
Hi Mich Paupload po sa Youtube ng Miss Saigon Cast sa Asap06

Mich

Oct 31, 2018, 2:24:39 PM10/31/18
I’ll try to look for it... it didn’t come up on your YouTube search for the video clip?

~Mich~