Forum Leaders List

computeruser

May 15, 2006, 7:00:29 AM5/15/06
Susan Rink
Takatoshi Ueno
Ted Long
Theresa Jabbour
Tony Freedley
Vic Gioscia
Werner Erhard

~~~~

This list includes the former est trainers and Forum Leaders and the current
Landmark Forum leaders posted on their web site.

I would be interested in varification, as many of these have been put forth
in individual accounts without colaberation. Additionally, spelling errors
may exist and these I would like to varify and correct.

The other aspect is "Where are they now?". Are they doing the same type of
work only on theie own? Have they spoken out publically again what they used
to do? Have that written books or produced materials that disiminate the
ideas they teach or taught for scrutiny under the light of day?

The Space Boss

May 15, 2006, 2:16:41 PM5/15/06
> The other aspect is "Where are they now?". Are they doing the same type of
> work only on theie own? Have they spoken out publically again what they used
> to do? Have that written books or produced materials that disiminate the
> ideas they teach or taught for scrutiny under the light of day?

Sadly, another aspect are those forum / est leaders who may no longer
be with us...

Estie

May 18, 2006, 12:11:03 AM5/18/06
I found Landon Carter. Doesn't look *nearly* as good as he used to,
but then, I reckon most of us don't. :) He's written a book and is
hawking "transformational seminars" again. Has set up shop in New
Zealand (JEN!) with some events in Australia and San Fran. I sent him
a less than totally ecstatic email. I'm sure I mentioned the assistant
pulling on the rope during the 6-Day Tyrolian traverse. I invited him
to have the guts to come here and discuss things. The site also gives
his cell phone number. Think I should call him?

http://landoncarter.com/index.htm

Just for computeruser, I also asked how to spell Art Schueueuellueler's
name.

Estie

Dakota

May 25, 2006, 2:56:34 AM5/25/06
Michael Lamb (est) is missing. There is another woman missing, I
think--I'll have to ask around.

Does anyone remember the Werner Erhard-Buckminster Fuller dialogue?
That, in addition to many of the Saturday Satellite Seminar Series
presentations were some of the events that had a profoundly positive
and permanent effect on me.

I will always remember Herb Tanzer fondly. He was a gentle "soul." I
still "go to the beach" in staff meetings that go overtime!

Cody

Estie

May 25, 2006, 3:49:10 AM5/25/06

Gawd, are you brainwashed!

Estie

computeruser

May 25, 2006, 7:18:46 AM5/25/06
"Dakota" <poodle...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Herb Tanzer can be found at http://www.herbtanzer.com/

Tex

May 25, 2006, 10:16:00 AM5/25/06

"Dakota" <poodle...@netscape.net> wrote in message

There's a name from the past.
I vaguely remember him.

> Cody

gregpark...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2018, 6:45:22 PM8/28/18
Bix Bickson used to be a Forum Leader based in Toronto, Canada.

He now lives in Vancouver, Canada.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bbickson

He has an independent consulting company: http://bickson2.com/

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bix-bickson-810b5921/