Fourm Leaders

computeruser

Apr 22, 2001, 10:21:16 AM4/22/01
Can we name all the trainers and Fourm Leaders here over
the next
few days?

I'll start

David Fischer (last heard he was at Lifespring)
David Norris
Prema Elvin
Hal Isen
Jack Shroup
Harry Rosenberg
Roger Armstrong
Laurel Sheaf
Landon Carter (left for the Iditarod [sp?])
Ron Bynum

Anni Zollinger, Switzerland
Grace Pampus, Germany
Charlene Afremow

Alan Edelman
Jinnendra Jain
Randy MacNamara

Werner Erhard
Jane Downs
Jerome Downs
Ron Browning
Ron Zeller
Jack Mantos (deceased)
Chuck Isen
Dennis Percy
Roger Smith
Phyllis Allen
Debu Ghosh
Mark Spirtos
Steve Zaffron
Linda Zraik
Gail LeGassick
Doug Plette
Geoff Galbraith
Lon Golnick
Ted Long
Art Schreiber
Michael Reed
Arlene Reed
Jerry Joiner
Ken Anbender
Richard Condon
Beth Hanover
Stuart Esposito
Monib Khademi
Jerry Baden

computeruser

bob465

Apr 23, 2001, 10:27:40 AM4/23/01
i'd like to apologize to those who've written. i was away for the w/e. just
got a new 4x4 and have been checking er out. i'll start corresponding this
week.

didn't harry bomb out on the FL path? ...i know he made it as far as FL
candidate [circa 1990].

also jane downs had quit last i heard and 3 or 4 years ago.

art is an FL? ...i don't think so.

bob

"computeruser" <computer.user.69@.NOSPAM.hotsnail.com> wrote in message

computeruser

Apr 23, 2001, 4:04:37 PM4/23/01
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/2295/exp.htm

here it is Neil Mahoney and the implication that he has passed.?!!

Fred Kidd <f.k...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 10:21:16 -0400, "computeruser"
> <computer.user.69@.NOSPAM.hotsnail.com> wrote:
>

> Neal Mahoney

> Fred Kidd
> fk...@bellsouth.net

computeruser

Apr 23, 2001, 10:58:07 PM4/23/01

Apr 24, 2001, 1:58:11 PM4/24/01
Andres Gomez, he was in Mexico, leading Forums in the 1980æ„€

computeruser

Apr 25, 2001, 6:45:59 AM4/25/01
Lastest composite list:

David Fischer (last heard he was at Lifespring)
David Norris
Prema Elvin
Hal Isen
Jack Shropp

Harry Rosenberg
Roger Armstrong
Laurel Sheaf
Landon Carter (left est for the Iditarod )
Ron Bynum

Angelo Damelio
Andres Gomez
David Ure
David Cunningham
David Sherman
Geoff (Jeff?) Wilmore
Joe DiMaggio
Jeff Wilmore
Jubal Rafferty
Moishe Goldberg
Sandy Bernasek
Alan Cahn
Anarag ?
Theresa Jabbour
Margaret Pazant

ma...@netspace.net.au

Apr 25, 2001, 8:26:46 AM4/25/01
Some more for the list

Gary Lester (est trainer and forum leader)
2/Stewart Emery (very first est trainer and an Australian)
3/Angelo Demelio
4/Art Scheuller
5/Jed Nederer
6/Bix Bickson (
7/David Miles
8/David Ure
9/Michael ...... Ex London centre manager

Wayne Smith

Apr 25, 2001, 5:54:49 PM4/25/01
Some one explain to me - Why the list ?

Looks like a hit list - Not too bad, who's first ??

Wayne
--------

computeruser

Apr 25, 2001, 6:49:38 PM4/25/01
I am trying to find Studebaker Hawk.

Wayne Smith <wsm...@cts.com> wrote in message

Linda

Apr 25, 2001, 7:07:03 PM4/25/01

Wayne Smith wrote:

> Some one explain to me - Why the list ?
>
> Looks like a hit list - Not too bad, who's first ??

Wayne, that's not nice.

We're going to make bios and collect anecodotal stories, one FL per page
on a nice website.

:-)

Linda

computeruser

Apr 25, 2001, 9:44:33 PM4/25/01

Linda <linc...@swbell.net> wrote in message

David Fischer (last heard he was at Lifespring)
David Norris
Prema Elvin
Hal Isen
Jack Shropp
Harry Rosenberg
Roger Armstrong
Laurel Sheaf
Landon Carter (left est for the Iditarod )

Garry Lester
Art Scheuller
Jed Nederer
Bix Bickson
David Miles
Stewart Emery
Ron Bynum
Angelo Damelio

Anni Zollinger, Switzerland
Grace Pampus, Germany
Charlene Afremow

Andres Gomez

David Ure
David Cunningham
David Sherman
Geoff (Jeff?) Wilmore
Joe DiMaggio

Jubal Rafferty
Moishe Goldberg
Sandy Bernasek
Alan Cahn
Anarag

Theresa Jabbour
Margaret Pazant

Linda

Apr 28, 2001, 8:31:45 PM4/28/01
This one on the list?

Alain Roth (Paris center)

WillyJ2714

May 2, 2001, 11:45:58 PM5/2/01
he died a couple of months ago

Gordon Grieder

May 3, 2001, 7:47:52 AM5/3/01

"WillyJ2714" <willy...@aol.com> wrote in message

> he died a couple of months ago

No, he died because he *chose* to die.

FilmSam

May 5, 2001, 7:03:37 PM5/5/01
I think Jeff Wilmore is actually Jeff Gilmore, but I could be wrong...

June Paley
Sofie (French, don't know her last name)

>Subject: Re: Forum Leaders
>From: ma...@netspace.net.au
>Date: 4/25/01 5:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time

computeruser

May 6, 2001, 6:53:27 AM5/6/01
Charlene Afremow
Phyllis Allen
Ken Anbender
Roger Armstrong
Jerry Baden
Sandy Bernasek
Bix Bickson
Ron Browning
Ron Bynum
Alan Cahn

Landon Carter (left est for the Iditarod )
Richard Condon
David Cunningham
Angelo Damelio
Joe DiMaggio
Jane Downes
Jerome Downes
Alan Edelman
Prema Elvin
Stewart Emery
Werner Erhard
Stuart Esposito

David Fischer (last heard he was at Lifespring)
Geoff Galbraith
Debu Ghosh
Jeff Gilmore
Moishe Goldberg
Lon Golnick
Andres Gomez
Beth Hanover
Chuck Isen
Hal Isen
Theresa Jabbour
Jinnendra Jain
Jerry Joiner
Monib Khademi
Gale LeGassick
Garry Lester
Ted Long
Jack Mantos (deceased)
Randy McNamara
David Miles
Jed Nederer
David Norris
June Paley
Grace Pampus, Germany
Margaret Pazant
Dennis Percy
Doug Plette
Jubal Rafferty
Arlene Reed
Michael Reed
Harry Rosenberg
Alain Roth (Paris Center)
Laurel Scheaf
Art Scheuller
Art Schreiber
Jack Schropp
David Sherman
Roger Smith
Mark Spirtos
Herb Tanzer
David Ure
Geoff Wilmore (Jeff?)
Steve Zaffron
Nancy Zapolski
Ron Zeller
Ron Zeller
Anni Zollinger, Switzerland
Linda Zraik
Anarag
Michael Ex London centre manager

Sofie (French, don't know her last name)

FilmSam <fil...@aol.com> wrote in message

Dale Burrell

May 16, 2001, 5:34:11 PM5/16/01
There is/has been a couple of Indian Landmark Forum Leaders as well:

- Ferdi ??
- Debu Gosh

I wouldn't trust my spelling though.

Then there is Johnny Tenn from the UK just starting.

Dale

Rgacons

May 28, 2001, 2:07:09 PM5/28/01
Does anybody knows where is Andres Gomez?

Ernest

adb

May 31, 2001, 6:36:23 AM5/31/01
"computeruser" <computer.user.69@.NOSPAM.hotsnail.com> wrote in message news:<tfabfaq...@corp.supernews.com>...
<...>

> > Sofie (French, don't know her last name)

It's Sophie Klein.

-- Adrien

computeruser

Jun 1, 2001, 12:09:58 AM6/1/01
Charlene Afremow
Phyllis Allen
Ken Anbender
Roger Armstrong
Jerry Baden
Sandy Bernasek
Bix Bickson
Ron Browning
Ron Bynum
Alan Cahn
Landon Carter (left est for the Iditarod )
Richard Condon
David Cunningham
Angelo Damelio
Joe DiMaggio
Jane Downes (retired)

Jerome Downes
Alan Edelman
Prema Elvin
Stewart Emery (Actualizations)

Werner Erhard
Stuart Esposito
David Fischer (last heard he was at Lifespring)
Geoff Galbraith
Debu Ghosh (Gosh)
Jeff Gilmore (Wilmore?)

Moishe Goldberg
Lon Golnick
Andres Gomez
Beth Handel (Hanover) Retired?

Chuck Isen
Hal Isen
Theresa Jabbour
Jinnendra Jain
Jerry Joiner
Monib Khademi
Sofie Klein
Nami Komanami (Spelling?)

Gale LeGassick
Garry Lester
Ted Long
Neil Mahoney

Jack Mantos (deceased)
Randy McNamara
David Miles
Jed Nederer
David Norris
June Paley
Grace Pampus (Germany)

Margaret Pazant
Dennis Percy
Doug Plette
Jubal Rafferty (Raffety)

Arlene Reed
Michael Reed
Harry Rosenberg
Alain Roth (Paris Center)
Laurel Scheaf
Art Scheuller
Art Schreiber
Jack Schropp
David Sherman
Roger Smith
Mark Spirtos
Herb Tanzer (retired)
Johnny Tenn

David Ure
Geoff Wilmore (Jeff?)
Steve Zaffron
Nancy Zapolski
Ron Zeller
Ron Zeller
Anni Zollinger, Switzerland
Linda Zraik
Anarag
Ferdi (spelling?)

Michael Ex London centre manager

adb <upnu...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Jennifer Moore

Jun 1, 2001, 7:14:10 AM6/1/01
computeruser <computer.user.69@?.NOSPAM.hotsnail.com> writes on
Forum leader list

>Angelo Damelio

I'm not sure, but I _think_ that's "d'Amelio".

>Michael Ex London centre manager

I never knew a Michael who managed the London centre, although that's
not to say there wasn't one.

There is or was, however, a Forum leader called Michael Wallaczek
(sp?) who once led a Forum in Leeds.

h.t.h.

Jennifer * * * * original music: www.single-bass.co.uk *
* * everything else: www.uncharted-worlds.org *
* intuition . thinking environments . paradigm shifting . metaphors *
* gender questions . queer+bi culture . polyamory . writing . books *

adb

Jun 2, 2001, 10:45:53 AM6/2/01
"computeruser" <computer.user.69@.NOSPAM.hotsnail.com> wrote in message news:<the5mml...@corp.supernews.com>...
<...>
> Sofie Klein
<...>

SoPHie Klein. Well, anyway.

-- Adrien

Caligari

Jun 4, 2001, 6:13:43 PM6/4/01
Does anyone recall Dianne Hammond who was the India Center Manager or
Marcia Martin who was I think President until about 1976?

-- Caligari

computeruser

Jun 5, 2001, 6:09:38 AM6/5/01

Caligari <irag...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone recall Dianne Hammond who was the India Center Manager or
> Marcia Martin who was I think President until about 1976?
>
> -- Caligari

Were they both trainers?

TO answer your question, no that was before my time. I would think that the
presidents name would be documented somewhere in all those articles written
about est.

Do you still have your copies of the old "Graduate Review"? I was given a
couple issues.

computeruser

Tony Pay

Jun 5, 2001, 4:20:29 AM6/5/01
In article <b9e74965.01060...@posting.google.com>,
irag...@aol.com (Caligari) wrote:

> Does anyone recall Dianne Hammond who was the India Center Manager

I should say. Dianne was for a couple of years (3?) the London Centre
Manager after India, and was I thought both compassionate and
inspirational. I loved her.

She was part of a mass exodus of what I called once on this
newsgroup "the brightest and the best" of the London people. They
became disillusioned with the organisation as sourced from the US, I
believe.

It occurred shortly after Werner presented a Relationships course in
London in which Dianne was enrolled as a participant. I was also in
that course, but I'd stopped working (not staff, or anything) at the
Centre some time previously.

Tony
--
_________ Tony Pay
|ony:-) 79 Southmoor Rd To...@stsm.demon.co.uk
| |ay Oxford OX2 6RE GMN artist: http://www.gmn.com
tel/fax 01865 553339

.... So... Nice weather we've been having...

Caligari

Jun 5, 2001, 10:49:52 AM6/5/01
I once had a lot of them from that time, but I think I threw them out in the mid-80's.

-- Caligari

computeruser

Aug 23, 2001, 8:34:56 AM8/23/01
Charlene Afremow
Phyllis Allen
Ken Anbender
Roger Armstrong
Jerry Baden
Sandy Bernasek
Bix Bickson
Ron Browning
Ron Bynum
Alan Cahn
Landon Carter (left est for the Iditarod )
Richard Condon
David Cunningham
Angelo Damelio (d'Amelio?)

Joe DiMaggio
Jane Downes (retired)
Jerome Downes
Alan Edelman
Prema Elvin
Stewart Emery (Actualizations)
Werner Erhard
Stuart Esposito
David Fischer (last heard he was at Lifespring)
Geoff Galbraith
Debu Ghosh (Gosh?)

Jeff Gilmore (Wilmore?)
Moishe Goldberg
Lon Golnick
Andres Gomez
Anarag Gupta (spelling?)

Beth Handel (Hanover) Retired?
Chuck Isen
Hal Isen
Theresa Jabbour
Jinnendra Jain
Jerry Joiner
Monib Khademi
Sophie Klein (Sofie?)

Nami Komanami (Spelling?)
Gale LeGassick
Garry Lester
Ted Long
Neil Mahoney
Jack Mantos (deceased)
Randy McNamara
David Miles
Jed Nederer
David Norris
June Paley
Grace Pampus (Germany)
Margaret Pazant
Dennis Percy
Doug Plette
Jubal Rafferty (Raffety)
Gopal Rao

Arlene Reed
Michael Reed
Harry Rosenberg
Alain Roth (Paris Center)
Laurel Scheaf
Art Scheuller
Art Schreiber
Jack Schropp
David Sherman
Roger Smith
Mark Spirtos
Herb Tanzer (retired)
Johnny Tenn
David Ure
Michael Wallaczek (Ex London centre manager?)
Alan Weiss
Geoff Willmore (Jeff?)

Steve Zaffron
Nancy Zapolski
Ron Zeller
Anni Zollinger (Switzerland)
Linda Zraik
Ferdi (spelling?)
Rui (spelling?)

MCJB

Aug 23, 2001, 11:56:57 PM8/23/01
I assume LEC keeps a file with your name, the signed waiver of your
legal rights, your "partnership" status, your attendance record, your
phone number, your address, birthdate, mental health questionaire,
etc., but they can't seem to provide a correct spelling of the Forum
leaders' names to Forum participants. A man from India named Harin
Modi (sp???) has recently led Forums in the southwest US (TX & AZ).
Stuart Esposito is really Stewart Esposito who was a Forum Leader, a
trainer of Forum Leaders, and finally CEO of W,E&A for 5 years before
his departure. He left 11 years ago (after spending 15 years
delivering Rosenberg's "technology" to the masses).
Marc

computeruser

Aug 24, 2001, 12:24:42 AM8/24/01
Stewart Esposito was in Mind Dynamics before he came to est and W.E.&A.

He is mentioned along with Charlene Afremow in a book: [the Power of
Alpha-Thinking: Miracle of The Mind by Jess Stearn] here is my post from
earlier this year:

Aug 24, 2001, 12:29:15 AM8/24/01
Speaking of Stewart Esposito here he is, in 2001:

http://www.consciouslovingtlc.com/pages/bio.html

computeruser

Ellenestnot

Aug 25, 2001, 10:42:37 PM8/25/01
Just for ducks, how about listing what each of these was
doing before they became Forum leaders?

Leeb57

Aug 25, 2001, 11:16:09 PM8/25/01
Jack Schropp was a Navy Seal.
I think Harb Tanzer was a veterinarian

disenfranchised

Sep 16, 2001, 1:56:39 AM9/16/01
Don't forget Jackie Wilbur and Sandy Golnick...who lead to young people.
There is a female FL from the Netherlands too...

Film Sam

Sep 22, 2001, 1:39:09 AM9/22/01
lee...@aol.com (Leeb57) wrote in message news:<20010825231609...@mb-mf.aol.com>...

> Jack Schropp was a Navy Seal.
> I think Harb Tanzer was a veterinarian

Richard Condon either owned or managed Nightclubs in L.A.
Laurel Scheaf was a school teacher. High School, I believe.
Jubal Rafferty worked for a construction company. I think it was a
construction company of zen monks. Or something like that...

Sam

renaud...@mac.com

Jul 17, 2016, 7:23:19 AM7/17/16

cynthialim...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 6:45:11 PM10/11/17
Angelo D'melio

cynthialim...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 6:47:00 PM10/11/17
Angelo D'melio

cynthialim...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 6:48:10 PM10/11/17
Herb Tanzer
Angelo D'meilio

ritanh...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 10:00:57 PM12/14/17
Sorry, I recently came across this but 2 not mentioned: Ken Anbender, Vic Gioscia
Also, David Fisher Not Fischer.