Jack Mantos

Paula Silver

May 22, 2021, 2:31:40 PM5/22/21
Does anyone know when he passed? I think it was in the late 70’s or early 80?

Caligari

Jul 9, 2021, 12:18:08 PM7/9/21
On Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 11:31:40 AM UTC-7, Paula Silver wrote:
> Does anyone know when he passed? I think it was in the late 70’s or early 80?

"Mantos, a physician by training was Erhard’s right-hand man and, according to people who knew him, was fiercely loyal and devoted to his boss. In February 1988, Mantos died of a massive coronary.

At the time, Erhard was on a yacht in the Bahamas and did not return home for either the West Coast funeral or the East Coast memorial service a couple of weeks later. Mantos was immensely well-liked, and many were stunned by Erhard’s behavior.
..."
https://nikkimeredith.com/articles/werner-dearest/

Bitua Noella Nabit

Mar 21, 2022, 2:23:07 PM3/21/22
ID Card Online, Cost of Driver’s license Online. How to buy the driving license theory test, Buy driver’s License, (( https://registereddocumetseu.com )) Buy registered Drivers License, Buy fake driver’s License, Passports, IELTS Certificate, ID cards, Residence Permit, Diplomas, Marriage certificates and many other documents.
Contact Us: www.registereddocumetseu.com
What Sapp... + 4915750003190
Email: finc...@gmail.com

Adam Hohengerg

Nov 29, 2023, 11:44:50 PM11/29/23
What was his wife's name? LInda? She was the leader of my communication course..right after Jack died.