Re: names of trainers

computeruser

Dec 9, 2004, 4:17:52 PM12/9/04
names of trainers This thread began as : [Neil Mahoney, is he still a LEC
trainer ? ]

This is a comprehensive list which includes former est trainers and former
Forum
Leaders, in addition to the listing current Landmark Forum Leaders".

~~~~

Charlene Afremow

Phyllis Allen

Ken Anbender

Roger Armstrong

Jerry Baden

Ria Bauhofer

Sandy Bernasek

Bix Bickson

Ron Browning

Jerry Burkhard

Ron Bynum

Alan Cahn

Landon Carter (left est for the Iditarod )

Ruy Castelan

Michael Cipolla

Richard Condon

David Cunningham

Angelo D'Amelio

Rachael Davis

Joe DiMaggio

Jane Downes

Jerome Downes

Ferdi D'Souza

Alan Edelman

Cathy Elliott

Prema Elvin

Stewart Emery

Werner Erhard

Stuart Esposito

David Fischer

Scott Forgey

Geoff Galbraith

Debu Ghosh (Gosh?)

Moishe Goldberg

Lon Golnick

Sandy Golnick

Andres Gomez

Debu Gosh (Ghosh?)

Barry Grieder

Anurag Gupta

Dianne Hammond

Beth (Hanover) Handel

Greg Hartmann

Chuck Isen

Hal Isen

Theresa Jabbour

Jinnendra Jain

Jerry Joiner

Monib Khademi

Sofie (Sophie?) Klein

Nami Komanami

Gitanjali Koppikar

Gale LeGassick

Garry (Gary) Lester

Ted Long

Neil Mahoney

Jack Mantos (deceased)

Marcia Martin

Jan McHenry

Lonny McLaughlin

Sophie McLean

Randy McNamara

David Miles

Harin Modi

Jed Nederer

David Norris

June Paley

Bill Palmer

Grace Pampus

Margaret Pazant

Larry Pearson

Dennis Percy

Doug Plette

Jubal Rafferty

Gopal Rao

Arlene Reed

Michael Reed

Brian Regnier

Harry Rosenberg

Alain Roth

Laurel Scheaf

Art Scheuller

Jack Schropp

David Sherman

Roger Smith

Balvinder Singh Sodhi

Mark Spirtos

Herb Tanzer

Johnny Tenn

Barry Terry

Takatoshi Ueno

David Ure

Michael Wallaczek

Alan Weiss

Jackie Wilbur

Jeff Willmore

Jane Wright

Shigeto Yamada

Steve Zaffron

Nancy Zapolski

Ron Zeller

Anny Zollinger

Linda Zraik

~~~~

<<<

Apr 25 2001, 4:12 pm

Linda <linch...@swbell.net> wrote:

We're going to make bios and collect anecdotal stories, one FL per page
on a nice website.

:-)

Linda

The above message was edited to reveal the original intent of the thread
"Forum Leaders".

****

Many of these names have not been confirmed, rather they are what was
submitted in this thread and other threads by participants of a.f.l. . It is
also
acknowledged that some of these names were est trainers and were not
Forum leaders for WE&A or Landmark Education. If you can make any
corrections please take the time to do so.

computeruser

Markus Welch Dec 22 2002, 9:48 pm

Newsgroups: alt.fan.landmark
From: mark...@pacbell.net (Markus Welch)
Date: 22 Dec 2002 21:48:31 -0800
Subject: Re: Forum Leaders List

"computeruser" wrote in
> Any one still care?

I still care. Expose them for what they are, their names being listed
as associated are of importance.

It is for me an odd list. The signatures written on the Declaration
of Independence being significant for existing and supporting
individual human freedom, the named in your post deserving of shame
and utmost contempt for unwittingly supporting the opposite, or
perhaps knowingly.

Both worthy of recognition.

Best Regards,

MarkusW

computeruser

Dec 9, 2004, 4:01:27 PM12/9/04

quantu...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2016, 11:01:22 PM2/18/16
I don't see Vic Giosia's (sp?) name on the list. He delivered my first Forum experience right about the time they came out. I think it was '82 or '83.

What a wonderful human being he was, a real breath of fresh air after having spent almost 10 years in the est jargon filled universe. Finally, plain talk was acceptable.

newma...@aol.com

Apr 27, 2017, 3:08:00 AM4/27/17
Irving Bernstein is missing.
Message has been deleted

maal...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 4:42:54 AM10/14/19
On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 3:08:00 AM UTC-4, newma...@aol.com wrote:
> Irving Bernstein is missing.

What happened to Charlene Afremow's lawsuit v. Erhard?

Caligari

Nov 14, 2019, 1:18:25 PM11/14/19
It looks like once Charlene rejoined Landmark back as a trainer, the lawsuit never went far and may have been dropped.

— Caligari

shakle...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2020, 8:26:32 PM3/17/20
Not sure what you mean exactly but sounds like these is coming from one who knows not of the other side so it has to occur that way. Where one cannot speak, one must remain silent. Something like that. In other words, you have no experience, only in the stands? Not much fun.

vrya...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2020, 6:03:18 PM4/3/20
Tony Freedley

mlor...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2020, 7:08:40 PM6/20/20
I have a story to tell. I was married to a 6-day staff member on the west coast (Santa Rosa) in 1989-90. We lived on the site me as a non-staff member but considered part of the family (and where I had to give up my rights- ie constitutional. I was invited to the evening staff dinner meetings whenever I wanted. I was an "assistant" weekly videotaping the new comers and playing the video at the 6day trainers commands during the last day of the coarse. Much more to tell. Did not end pretty. Btw, I think the list is missing Roger Dylan, an est trainer (mine). Miranda

mlor...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2020, 7:13:23 PM6/20/20
On Thursday, December 9, 2004 at 1:17:52 PM UTC-8, computeruser wrote:
I think Roger Dillon (Dylon?) is missing from the list of early est trainers He was mine in Detroit 1979. In 1989 I got married and my husband joined the 6-day staff in Santa Rosa, Cal. I have a story to tell. I only just now came across this post in 2020. ~ Miranda mlor...@gmail.com

Bitua Noella Nabit

Mar 21, 2022, 2:28:03 PM3/21/22
ID Card Online, Cost of Driver’s license Online. How to buy the driving license theory test, Buy driver’s License, (( https://registereddocumetseu.com )) Buy registered Drivers License, Buy fake driver’s License, Passports, IELTS Certificate, ID cards, Residence Permit, Diplomas, Marriage certificates and many other documents.
Contact Us: www.registereddocumetseu.com
What Sapp... + 4915750003190
Email: finc...@gmail.com