buy shoes easyer and cheaper than ebay

makefriend

Aug 7, 2009, 9:57:43 AM8/7/09
hello every one . good news for you
we are a large shoes wholesalers.We have many products Such as:
nike,adidas,jordan and so on.We will offer you best goods and
service.If you are interested in any product, or have any
questions,please contact us.I guarantee you that all our goods
with lowest price and best quality. We will offer you excellent
after-sale service. We do hope we can have a happy and long term
partnership in the near future.
Our MSN: making...@hotmail.com
If you have any other problem!
Please contract us,
We will provide you with the best service.
thanks and wait for your news!!