New Detective

Joe Uribe

Nov 28, 1994, 2:12:22 PM11/28/94
What ever happened to The New Detective? That was the coolest thing
on radio! That Dingo Boy piece of crud has got to go. Can we get
copies of New Detective skits. Maybe make them available to download on
a KROQ WWW as audio files. Maybe you can get one of your slaves
(interns)to transcribe them to text files.

How about giveaways to Internet users such as,
the first 5 people to post get free tickets or whatever.

Thanks, JoeU...@ix.netcom.com

R.Hinojos

Dec 21, 1994, 4:49:58 PM12/21/94
In article <hagieD0...@netcom.com>, ha...@netcom.com (Scott Hagie) wrote:

> Why should he post here otherwise? He has made his views on the subject of
> Kroq's playlist known. We can hash and re-hash it all we want, but KROQ seems
> to think it's doing just fine, and it is. If it ain't broke...

KROQ only thinks it is doing fine. They also think they're "alternative". =)

Need you look to see who this is? =)

--
The opinions of the above user do not
reflect those of the Aerospace Corporation.

John Kao

Dec 21, 1994, 5:02:58 PM12/21/94
Hey, the New Detective kicked ass! I remember driving to high school
extra early so I could sit in the car and listen to it..heh heh.
anyone taped it, perchance?

John

michelle...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2013, 11:50:01 PM10/2/13
Yes, I taped it. I only have about six episodes, and I've just started converting them to mp3 format to share. When I've figured out the best way to share them with the masses, I'll post a link. In the meantime, you could email me through the contact form on my website if you're really desperate to get the files sent to you: www.ArtifactGraphics.com

michelle...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2013, 12:23:33 AM10/5/13
Here is a link to one of The New Detective episodes that I taped on a cassette and recently digitized: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIlU6do8Acc
Please let me know if you have any problems with the link, as I am just figuring out how to convert the old audios to a shareable format. I have about five more episodes to post soon; thy will be on the same youtube channel.

grantgar...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2014, 11:16:53 AM2/11/14
PLEASE PLEASE post these or send them to me and I will post them for you!!!