JD, Mike Vandeman & their group of posters, all federal agents

LIBERATOR

Oct 14, 2011, 8:31:06 PM10/14/11
JD is a federal agent as well as Mike Vandemann for sure, JD seems to
be a tool of Kirsten Dunst he threatened me "I better keep looking
over my shoulder" and that is likely due to me revealing Kirsten Dunst
is pornstar Amy Reid, Kirsten also is CIA. JD is her tool, pretends to
be from California, Mike Vandeman is also a federal agent, what better
way to hide you're a federal agent than to be posed as as criminal,
such as his incident on a bike trail. All these clowns work for
Kirsten Dunst. He does the classic role playing of Kirsten Dunst,
provoke me to cycle me or my anger, this is a laughable delusion she
has that is not real, yet the violation of my sovereignty is real as
these persons are commissioned federal agents. JD even admits to
working for the government, that's how fearless they are due to being
above the law by being a federal agent. I think whomever it is,
regardless if it's the clown on the website or it's another person
never allowing us to see their real face, they're laughable.

JD
Location:
California
Title:
MTB Demigod
Industry:
Government
Email address:
dij...@yahoo.com
Website or Blog:
http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/jdmtb
Quote:
Just Shut The Hell Up And Ride
About me:
I ride bikes.

JD
More options Aug 7, 7:50 am
On Jul 7, 1:09 am, LIBERACE <markz...@ymail.com> wrote:
> My chestcam videos were
> from 2007-2009. Had I copyrighted the technology could I sue him? Who
> care's, he's a top notch rider and shows the severity of Dakota Ridge
> I enjoyed his video and gave him thumbs up. I have to put my foot down
> many times, he did not.

Still the fool, huh liberace? That is a helmet cam, made obvious by
the visor in the frame. Top notch? More like an unskilled punk on
an
a-technical fireroad. You *would* have to dab, being even more of a
punk. Are you having fun in the greybar hilton?
JD

JD

Oct 30, 2011, 11:42:35 AM10/30/11
On Oct 14, 6:31 pm, LIBERATOR <markz...@ymail.com> wrote:
> JD is a federal agent as well as Mike Vandemann for sure, JD seems to
> be a tool of Kirsten Dunst he threatened me "I better keep looking
> over my shoulder"

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Zahn#p/a/u/1/uhV91vGS0l8

you forgot to look over your shoulder, dipshit

JD

LIBERATOR

Oct 31, 2011, 2:13:26 PM10/31/11
I'll see what I can do about having you investigated.