Check this out, Eva Braun fan of "Gone With The Wind"

LIBERATOR

Nov 3, 2011, 4:46:39 AM11/3/11
http://www.life.com/gallery/57511/image/109852765/rare-eva-brauns-private-photos#index/10

Life of the Party
This 1937 photo of Braun was titled "Me as Al Jolson" and depicts her
in blackface as the American actor and singer in his role in The Jazz
Singer. Braun was a fan of American movies, including Gone with the
Wind.

Now I posted on this already 3 times in the last year, 80s band
"Heart" with Anne Wilson who I suspect is Kirsten Dunst and possibly
Eva Braun, the song "What About Love" closes the video with her
reading with frustration, a look of futility "Gone With The Wind".

See the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5GGMhmo-M&ob=av2e
and make sure you focus on the end where she's reading "gone with the
wind", and don't forget the Nazi eagle and the fans all holding their
hand open in Sieg Heil.

The question remains, was I Adolf Hitler and is she singing to me?
This remains unanswered and unknown.

Now, Elvis Presley falls into the mix, if you compare Lisa Marie
Presley to Kirsten Dunst it's her, or Eva Braun, it's her. So who is
Elvis Presley to me?

Neil Peart knows my truths far more than I do, he ought to disclose.

Carolina Reb

Nov 3, 2011, 5:26:54 AM11/3/11

"LIBERATOR" <mark...@ymail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.life.com/gallery/57511/image/109852765/rare-eva-brauns-private-photos#index/10
>
> Life of the Party
> This 1937 photo of Braun was titled "Me as Al Jolson" and depicts her
> in blackface as the American actor and singer in his role in The Jazz
> Singer. Braun was a fan of American movies, including Gone with the
> Wind.

Great photos, Liberator. However, my bedtime has arrived. I will check out
the video tonight.

Carolina Reb

Nov 3, 2011, 8:57:10 PM11/3/11

"LIBERATOR" <mark...@ymail.com> wrote in message

> See the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5GGMhmo-M&ob=av2e
> and make sure you focus on the end where she's reading "gone with the
> wind", and don't forget the Nazi eagle and the fans all holding their
> hand open in Sieg Heil.
>
> Great video. Thanks, Liberator.

brianlam...@yahoo.ca

Nov 3, 2011, 10:20:00 PM11/3/11
LIBERATOR, now suck on your index finger & then shove it up your
arsehole & finger yourself..........

& then Carolina Coon will masturbate at the same time!

brianlam...@yahoo.ca

Nov 3, 2011, 10:43:24 PM11/3/11
On Nov 3, 4:46 am, LIBERATOR <markz...@ymail.com> wrote:

Life of the Party: Eva Braun

"Gobble - gobble, gobble - gobble, slurp - slurp, lick - lick! Gulp!
Yum - yuym!"

\\Y//
^
( )
I I
oI Io

Carolina Reb

Nov 3, 2011, 11:05:37 PM11/3/11

<brianlam...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

Fuck you, you goddamn Kike sex pervert.

Carolina Reb

Nov 3, 2011, 11:07:13 PM11/3/11

On Nov 3, 4:46 am, LIBERATOR <markz...@ymail.com> wrote:

Roasting in the brazen bull is good therapy for you perverted Kike sexual
pervert.

Carolina Reb

Nov 4, 2011, 12:03:54 AM11/4/11
On Nov 3, 7:43 pm, brianlambsbig...@yahoo.ca wrote:

> Life of the Party:

Among your fellow Kikes, pervert...life of the party is your stank
Kike asshole.

Carolina Reb

Nov 4, 2011, 2:58:30 AM11/4/11

<brianlam...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> LIBERATOR, now suck on your index finger & then shove it up your
> arsehole & finger yourself..........
>
> & then Carolina Coon will masturbate at the same time!

Don't look for your romantic interest here, kikeboy. When he died, the
Illinois Department of Corrections cremated Speck's body and they won't even
tell you where they dumped the ashes. However, not to worry. You should be
able to find some good whack-off material on alt.fan.traci-lords.

LIBERATOR

Nov 4, 2011, 3:16:01 AM11/4/11
didn't get your fill of teasing in grade school did you, it's amazing
how that sticks with you into adulthood.

So who is Elvis Presley to the Nazi mix?

LIBERATOR

Nov 4, 2011, 3:22:04 AM11/4/11
On Nov 3, 3:26 am, "Carolina Reb" <walt.hamp...@att.net> wrote:
> "LIBERATOR" <markz...@ymail.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.life.com/gallery/57511/image/109852765/rare-eva-brauns-pri...
>
> > Life of the Party
> > This 1937 photo of Braun was titled "Me as Al Jolson" and depicts her
> > in blackface as the American actor and singer in his role in The Jazz
> > Singer. Braun was a fan of American movies, including Gone with the
> > Wind.
>
> Great photos, Liberator.  However, my bedtime has arrived.  I will check out
> the video tonight.

You ought to let me know what you think is going on, they have me
runned down by a girl hitting me on my bicycle and control police as
well.

Because I don't have a light or a helmet they want me to suffer wounds
to see my thinking is faulty?

But it's been more than that, if she's singing to me and I am the
reincarnated Fuhrer - only disblieving it because my uncle looks like
him more and yes if you compare Elvis Presley to Adolf Hitler you see
their hair, facial, and cheeks are a match, so Elvis is an immortal
and was Adolf Hitler before Elvis? THis is what I'd want you to
examine and share your thoughts on Carolina. I am under a campaign of
psychological warfare yet have done nothing to deserve it, perhaps my
father/grandfather (George Lucas) are angry or jealous if they're the
ones behind it as I suspect.

LIBERATOR

Nov 4, 2011, 3:18:41 AM11/4/11
On Nov 4, 12:58 am, "Carolina Reb" <walt.hamp...@att.net> wrote:
> <brianlambsbig...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
Getting a good laugh from him eh.

Carolina Reb

Nov 4, 2011, 5:26:45 AM11/4/11

>Getting a good laugh from him eh.

This one of the most pereverted and stupid-ass Kikes I've ever come across.
If there are any unsolved sex crimes in the Toronto area, I am sure that
whoever is in charge of vice and sex crimes in that area will find his posts
very interesting....what do they call it...a "person of interest?"

LIBERATOR

Nov 5, 2011, 4:07:25 AM11/5/11
On Nov 3, 9:07 pm, "Carolina Reb" <walt.hamp...@att.net> wrote:
> <brianlambsbig...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
lol, you ripped him good.

NEMO

Nov 5, 2011, 4:14:49 AM11/5/11
So, Walter, do you masturbate to the video of Richard Speck when he
shakes his boobies?

( o Y o )

\\Y//
^
( )
I I
oI Io

Jerky - jerky, you faggot!

NEMO

Nov 5, 2011, 4:16:13 AM11/5/11
" lol, you ripped him good."

LIBERATOR, Carolina Coon wants to rip you a new arsehole & he doesn't
use vaseline!

LIBERATOR

Nov 5, 2011, 4:10:05 AM11/5/11
On Nov 4, 3:26 am, "Carolina Reb" <walt.hamp...@att.net> wrote: