Oh I got dirt on Kirsten Dunst, she's pornstar Amy Reid with Pat Edwards again stars in "Melancholia"

LIBERATOR

Oct 6, 2011, 8:34:15 AM10/6/11
http://www.kirstenimages.com/kirstenimages/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=30

That's Pat Edwards in the photo in the middle, he's the Peter North
porstar guy and Nice Peter on YouTube doing epic rap battles. So it
would seem that Kirsten Dunst being involved with Pat Edwards behind
my back, she is then Virginia Newbon as well as many other aliases. So
me considering Pat Edwards to be a best friend all my life him knowing
I was craving "Virginia Newbon" for the love of my life, keeping
secret that he's involve with her through porn and probably more
they're probably dedicated lovers, so again the question arises why is
Kirsten Dunst patronizing me with her work?

Amy Reid is 5'7" exactly Kirsten Dunst height, Amy Reid is from
Germany, where Kirsten family is from Kirsten being German.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-PDFe1U7js - in this video look at Amy
Reid's neck, then look at Kirsten Dunst neck here;

http://www.kirstenimages.com/kirstenimages/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=718

Here's sidebyside comparison of Kirsten photos to Amy Reid.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9347249@N08/6216732687/in/photostream

So the girl I wanted to be with fooled me as being in New Jersey, she
allthewhile was a bigtime starlet and porn actress, and in Wisconsin
right next to me not in New Jersey, Pat Edwards aka Peter North aka
Nice Peter I trusted as a friend in wanting to help me be with her,
allthewhile he's screwing her in porns and even might be married to
her. These persons as far as I know are both immortals from Alpha
Centauri. So as I want nothing to do with either of them, why are they
pursuing me and Kirsten patronizing me like she wnats to be with me
and agrees with my thinking, by using psychic powers to channel me
then to patronize me with the work.

My maturity, my growing, my sense of evolution and becoming new, is
not theirs to decide as they may claim that all this backstabbing and
cruelty at the highest level is to help me mature/grow/evolve.

I do not desire any involvement, I need compensation for extreme
damages from the CIA, both Patrick and Kirsten are guilty of using the
CIA participating in abuses against me.

LIBERATOR

Oct 6, 2011, 9:00:08 AM10/6/11
On Oct 6, 6:34 am, LIBERATOR <markz...@ymail.com> wrote:
> http://www.kirstenimages.com/kirstenimages/displayimage.php?album=las...
>
> That's Pat Edwards in the photo in the middle, he's the Peter North
> porstar guy and Nice Peter on YouTube doing epic rap battles. So it
> would seem that Kirsten Dunst being involved with Pat Edwards behind
> my back, she is then Virginia Newbon as well as many other aliases. So
> me considering Pat Edwards to be a best friend all my life him knowing
> I was craving "Virginia Newbon" for the love of my life, keeping
> secret that he's involve with her through porn and probably more
> they're probably dedicated lovers, so again the question arises why is
> Kirsten Dunst patronizing me with her work?
>
> Amy Reid is 5'7" exactly Kirsten Dunst height, Amy Reid is from
> Germany, where Kirsten family is from Kirsten being German.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-PDFe1U7js- in this video look at Amy
> Reid's neck, then look at Kirsten Dunst neck here;
>
> http://www.kirstenimages.com/kirstenimages/displayimage.php?album=las...
>
> Here's sidebyside comparison of Kirsten photos to Amy Reid.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/9347249@N08/6216732687/in/photostream
>
> So the girl I wanted to be with fooled me as being in New Jersey, she
> allthewhile was a bigtime starlet and porn actress, and in Wisconsin
> right next to me not in New Jersey, Pat Edwards aka Peter North aka
> Nice Peter I trusted as a friend in wanting to help me be with her,
> allthewhile he's screwing her in porns and even might be married to
> her. These persons as far as I know are both immortals from Alpha
> Centauri. So as I want nothing to do with either of them, why are they
> pursuing me and Kirsten patronizing me like she wnats to be with me
> and agrees with my thinking, by using psychic powers to channel me
> then to patronize me with the work.
>
> My maturity, my growing, my sense of evolution and becoming new, is
> not theirs to decide as they may claim that all this backstabbing and
> cruelty at the highest level is to help me mature/grow/evolve.
>
> I do not desire any involvement, I need compensation for extreme
> damages from the CIA, both Patrick and Kirsten are guilty of using the
> CIA participating in abuses against me.

This slideshow should leave no doubt, this is pornographic but it
unquestionably is Kirsten Dunst.

Had I not been lied to, backstabbed, cheated, misled, betrayed and I
was in Kirsten's life (is that even her real name), I wouldn't be
making this post. It's not about vengence, it's about bringing forward
more information so I can cut ties and get Kirsten, Pat Edwards and
all other "superboobs" that have an agenda with my life, to hang it
up.

http://www.spankwire.com/Amy-Reid-Video-Slideshow/video318408/

She needs lots of sex and gets it through numerous - many - partners.
But why would they use the CIA to make sure I don't obtain
companionship?

LIBERATOR

Oct 6, 2011, 8:03:03 PM10/6/11
> That's Pat Edwards in the photo in the middle, he's the Peter North
> porstar guy and Nice Peter on YouTube doing epic rap battles. So it
> would seem that Kirsten Dunst being involved with Pat Edwards behind
> my back, she is then Virginia Newbon as well as many other aliases. So
> me considering Pat Edwards to be a best friend all my life him knowing
> I was craving "Virginia Newbon" for the love of my life, keeping
> secret that he's involve with her through porn and probably more
> they're probably dedicated lovers, so again the question arises why is
> Kirsten Dunst patronizing me with her work?
>
> Amy Reid is 5'7" exactly Kirsten Dunst height, Amy Reid is from
> Germany, where Kirsten family is from Kirsten being German.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-PDFe1U7js- in this video look at Amy
> Reid's neck, then look at Kirsten Dunst neck here;
>
> http://www.kirstenimages.com/kirstenimages/displayimage.php?album=las...
>
> Here's sidebyside comparison of Kirsten photos to Amy Reid.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/9347249@N08/6216732687/in/photostream
>
> So the girl I wanted to be with fooled me as being in New Jersey, she
> allthewhile was a bigtime starlet and porn actress, and in Wisconsin
> right next to me not in New Jersey, Pat Edwards aka Peter North aka
> Nice Peter I trusted as a friend in wanting to help me be with her,
> allthewhile he's screwing her in porns and even might be married to
> her. These persons as far as I know are both immortals from Alpha
> Centauri. So as I want nothing to do with either of them, why are they
> pursuing me and Kirsten patronizing me like she wnats to be with me
> and agrees with my thinking, by using psychic powers to channel me
> then to patronize me with the work.
>
> My maturity, my growing, my sense of evolution and becoming new, is
> not theirs to decide as they may claim that all this backstabbing and
> cruelty at the highest level is to help me mature/grow/evolve.
>
> I do not desire any involvement, I need compensation for extreme
> damages from the CIA, both Patrick and Kirsten are guilty of using the
> CIA participating in abuses against me.

http://www.kirstenimages.com/kirstenimages/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=6

Right uRL?