Kirsten Dunst is the devil, so is Angelia Jolie and Jessica Biel - they're all Kirsten!!!

LIBERATOR

Sep 28, 2011, 2:26:22 AM9/28/11
Kirsten Dunst, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Biel - are all the same person.

How I figured this out was by their bio - they're all 5'8 - but
Kirsten's bio info says she's 5'7, nuh uh that's an error I bet.

But then again, we're dealing with superboobs (no, I aint punning), I
mean immortals, so can't she just change 1/2"?

Madonna, 5'4" is substantially shorter, yet Kirsten named herself
"Justine" in the upcoming Melancholia to show, or imply she's
"iJustine" ijustine.com - and we know by facial comparison she is
Madonna, as well as Denise Richards.

Denise Richards chimes in at 5'6", which I am starting to disbelieve
the IMDB records.

LIBERATOR

Sep 28, 2011, 2:33:13 AM9/28/11
Monica Bellucci who Kirsten verified herself, is Kirsten Dunst, chimes
in exact to Kirsten Dunst at 5'7". Kirsten also implied she was
Virginia Newbon who I met in New Jersey Kirsten being from New Jersey
herself, but Virginia Newbon is 5'3", that's Bree Olsen's height.