New photos of Virginia Newbon - crackpot - what's wrong with her?

LIBERATOR

Aug 3, 2010, 7:24:37 PM8/3/10
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9347249@N08/4858602900/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9347249@N08/4858623080/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9347249@N08/4858001825/in/photostream/

She used a photoshop program to alter her nose just a little, this is
one photo of 4 that she forced into Kirsten Dunst profile on Facebook
as I am taken by Kirsten Dunst and Virginia Newbon knows this, thus
put her photos in Kirstens photo album, as she is bizarre to me
jealous of Kirsten Dunst as I am interested in Kirsten Dunst but not
interested in Virginia Newbon whatsoever. LOL, she looks like a circus
clown that painted her skin and who knows how in gods name she feels
right looking this way. If you notice she is also trying to
impersonate Leni Riefenstahl as I have very strong interest in Leni as
well.

The question is does Kirsten know and did Virginia Newbon illegally
force her photos to be there by hacking or using NSA/FBI resources?

There is no talking to Virginia Newbon, she is a know it all and when
her illusion world comes crashing down likely with an arrest, she will
literally flip out. I believe Virginia Newbon is destine to attempt
suicide again once she sees RUSH is using her and Geddy Lee doesn't
care about her. As she bases her entire sense of worth on Geddy Lee,
when she sees he does not care for her she will flip out and go
beserk. I truly feel sorry for her but she'll never correct her
ailments because she's too busy knowing everything and no one can tell
her anything. Clearly the photos show she is misfiring inside.

billy

Aug 5, 2010, 2:08:55 AM8/5/10
On Aug 3, 7:24 pm, LIBERATOR <jgcho...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/9347249@N08/4858602900/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/9347249@N08/4858623080/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/9347249@N08/4858001825/in/photostream/
>
> She used a photoshop program to alter her nose just a little, this is
> one photo of 4 that she forced into Kirsten Dunst profile on Facebook
> as I am taken by Kirsten Dunst and Virginia Newbon knows this, thus
> put her photos in Kirstens photo album, as she is bizarre to me
> jealous of Kirsten Dunst as I am interested in Kirsten Dunst but not
> interested in Virginia Newbon whatsoever. LOL, she looks like a circus
> clown that painted her skin and who knows how in gods name she feels
> right looking this way. If you notice she is also trying to
> impersonate Leni Riefenstahl as I have very strong interest in Leni as
> well.
>
> The question is does Kirsten know and did Virginia Newbon illegally
> force her photos to be there by hacking or using NSA/FBI resources?

yes

nicks...@gmail.com

May 8, 2013, 6:42:55 PM5/8/13
This is from Mark Zahn aka LegalZahn on youtube and zahnmd on flickr