Porn secrets of well known starlets revealed, Roxette, Bryce Dallas Howard & Kirsten Dunst in lesbian 3some

LIBERATOR

Oct 17, 2011, 11:16:20 PM10/17/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izacsvghj48

Roxette aka possibly Hayden Panettiere, Kirsten Dunst as Amy Reid and
Bryce Dallas Howard as Carli Banks.

Roxxette - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxynP3KM5yk&feature=related

Furthermore, Bryce Dallas Howard used the name Stacy in Spiderman and
dyed her hair blonde because growing up she was in my life as Stacy
Dybul, and she jumped my bones when I was 12 years old.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not, especially with the porn
connection through bareassets.com, so is that Kirsten Dunst on there
as "Cherry"?

http://bareassets.com/images/females/large_images/CHERRR12.jpg

http://bareassets.com/detail_ladies.asp?stripperID=139&ladies=yes

There's no doubt that's Christina Aguilera, but how could Christina
Aguilera be Kirsten Dunst if Kirsten Dunst is 5'7" as C.A. is 5'1"?

...morphing...