Warner Brothers comrades at arms, "Green Lantern" shows another planet!!

LIBERATOR

Jun 5, 2010, 2:53:42 AM6/5/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjUwsGGLEN8

Now remember, everything sci-fi is real, at least 50%. So this Green
Lantern super hero is real, but on his originating planet he's nothing
spectacular.

Remember Michio Kaku video here where he states the levels of
advancement of all the planets and societies that exist in the
universe, the top planet being Superman, invincible immortals that
have super powers, Superman is real no joke people, everything about
Superman portrayed is real, another planet perhaps another galaxy,
humans that are super do not need space suits or spaceships to travel,
can do everything a flying saucer can do without it. But now I'm off
topic Michio Kaku proves Superman is real, as well as Green Lantern
below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GooNhOIMY0

Green Lantern is less powerful than Superman, but nonetheless a real
presence on a planet of which all the persons probably have his powers
and abilities.

At 1:11 a planet is shown that is highly advanced it might even be
Neptune (half lie everything is green?), or Mars, Mars is red so the
lie would be it's green. Irregardless the powers of the Green Lantern
superhero are real, but nothing extraordinary on his home planet as
everyone else has the same powers.

It looks better than Spiderman, as Spielberg used a directors alias to
do the Spidermans. Kirsten Dunst is too good for Steven Spielberg.

LIBERATOR

Jun 5, 2010, 3:05:28 AM6/5/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR7e3StbXoU

"This Island Earth" from Adolf Hitler portrays same space villain as
"Green Lantern" at 1:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjUwsGGLEN8

On the "Green Lantern" video he's at 1:08

Two versions of humanoids with white hair one has brownish skin and
the others blue skin. Tina Sinatra a regular follower of my posting
(Thanks Tina!!) is probably involved in making Green Lantern, and
again the blue skinned white haired villain is portrayed. That Tina
saw him in the URL above from my posts and she is a regular traveler
of outer space and been to many planets, she is signalling this
species of advanced humanoid is genuine and a rival to us. Unless
that's the lie that should be reversed.