Kirsten Dunst is Celine Dion - amazing CIA disguise technology

LIBERATOR

Oct 29, 2011, 12:54:09 AM10/29/11
http://www.kirstenimages.com/kirstenimages/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=15

Kirsten Dunst is let me say it again - IS Celine Dione So that makes
her a blockbuster singer, Amy Reid blockbuster pornstar, she's also
pornstar Sasha Grey, this female presence is active with too many
others to be right for me. Why she patronizes me with her work is
disturbing to me it has something to do with the 3rd Reich.

Solemn loyalty is not availed by her for partnership thus not a proper
partnership for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyJTpDFgc8&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=AVGxdCwVVULXeHRRUq9eCsveaGTyc-j0CY

HEre's the Hitler "Heart Will Go On" Banned in 200 countries which was
quite tear jerking for me, she's the one that did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRtdVpjK_sA