Another alias for Kirsten Dunst for "Drive" she's in love with Ryan Gosling

LIBERATOR

Sep 19, 2011, 9:09:48 PM9/19/11
It's funny, "Virginia Newbon" who I do now believe is Kirsten Dunst
said her boyfriend was named Ryan, never gave a lastname.

Now we have Kirsten Dunst starring in "Drive" with an alias with Ryan
Gosling, and she has starred in other movies, one of which she was
naked and climbed in a shower with Ryan Gosling for a sex scene. You
can tell there is a true relationship between them.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3982540544/nm1659547

So why is Kirsten patronizing me with her work? I don't like it and
would not be interested due to all that's been done to me. 20 years
alone is too long.

Who is Ryan Gosling? Son of Steven Spielberg (a cousin of mine?)?