Translations by Computer

daniel...@googlemail.com

Jan 31, 2008, 7:53:37 AM1/31/08
Hello!

My name is Daniel Baker, friends call me Dan. I was wondering, if
there is some kind of software that can translate text and email. We
definitely need one because we are expanding the company and we
already have customers from lot of countries. Some of them do not
speak English and it is hard to understand for most of us speak
languages as French, German, Italian... so on. I am not willing to
hire new crew because I know the people that I work with and I see
they are doing excellent. I find hiring an interpreter would not suit
us for we won't need him/her all the time.

Thank you!
Dan

daniel...@googlemail.com

Jan 31, 2008, 7:56:59 AM1/31/08

Edit: I am sorry l5 to be read as:
> ...speak English and it is hard to understand for most of us DO NOT speak
> languages as French, German, Italian... so on. I am not...

carlos...@googlemail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 7:20:38 AM2/1/08
Hello, Dan! I do not think I can help you, but I need that sort of
thing asap. If you find something let me know. I will try to look
again for something good. I've read articles about such stuff but I
was unable to find a link to the application they were talking about.
I don't get it. They write about stuff and they don't tell you where
you can find them... How will the questioned soft, or whatever it is,
become famous? I don't get it. You write good stuff about good stuff,
you rate them and you do not tell people where you have found the
thing... crazy people.

C. Anderson

Dan

Feb 4, 2008, 7:16:50 AM2/4/08
Man... that is weird. I dunno. I still can't find anything. What
articles have u read? Give me some links or names of products. Try the
google search engine, I dunno...

Dan

carlos...@googlemail.com

Feb 5, 2008, 7:12:46 AM2/5/08
Hey man! Here I found this couple mins ago!
http://terrytelford.com/blog/
This guy writes about interlecta translator in his blog.
He gives a link to interlecta's facebook page where you can test the
app. > http://www.facebook.com/applications/Interlecta_Text_Translator/5882557831
Home page of the product is http://interlecta.com/
It appears that they have a promotion right now and the code you can
find on the webpage but here it is anyway > 29264D84
I had problems downloading the software. I could not find a link on
the page but you have to click on the image of the appplication, where
it says "click here" with the tiny font below the models that the app
supports. good luck man. I already have it and I think it does a great
job because it supports a lot of languages, like 15-16 or so.
take care

Dan

Feb 5, 2008, 8:17:11 AM2/5/08
W0W! That is called S.T.R.A.N.G.E.!!! I was told about the same
application! Is it really that famous? I've never heard of it until
just today! I will definitely try it out since lot of people recommend
it! And it does support 20 languages, that's what i was told, not 15.
I've never heard of this guy Terry Telford. Is he some developer or
something? ok I will check it out.

damn... the world is small... I really hope this app works because I
am to buy it right away!

Take care!