happy birthday, baby

Kieran Snyder

Apr 29, 2004, 1:02:54 PM4/29/04
Anne is 29... again!

Happy birthday!

Anne E. McDonald

Apr 29, 2004, 1:08:13 PM4/29/04
Kieran Snyder (kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu) wrote:
: Anne is 29... again!
: Happy birthday!

thank ya!

Jennifer Erica Sweda

Apr 29, 2004, 1:21:25 PM4/29/04

happy birthday anne. i have a present for you, whenever you wanna come
over and get it

Darren

Apr 29, 2004, 1:21:39 PM4/29/04

> thank ya!

Hey...we're finally the same age!

greg's florida rainy season

Apr 29, 2004, 1:22:48 PM4/29/04
Jennifer Erica Sweda wrote:
> Kieran Snyder <kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu> wrote:

> >Anne is 29... again!
> >
> >Happy birthday!
>
> happy birthday anne. i have a present for you, whenever you wanna come
> over and get it

Is this somehow bungalow related?

g (and will there be a webcam on)

Anne E. McDonald

Apr 29, 2004, 1:25:57 PM4/29/04
greg's florida rainy season (*@*.org) wrote:

HOT! NEUROTIC ON NEUROTIC! ACTION!

Jennifer Erica Sweda

Apr 29, 2004, 1:26:35 PM4/29/04
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:22:48 -0400
, greg's florida rainy season <*@*.org> wrote:

>Is this somehow bungalow related?
>
>g (and will there be a webcam on)

This is the god's honest truth: I'm giving anne a pearl necklace.
hahahaha. DIRTY. but true.

(have i said too much anne? i couldn't help it)

Anne E. McDonald

Apr 29, 2004, 1:28:16 PM4/29/04
Jennifer Erica Sweda (jes...@pobox.upenn.edu) wrote:
: This is the god's honest truth: I'm giving anne a pearl necklace.
: hahahaha. DIRTY. but true.

: (have i said too much anne? i couldn't help it)

a BIRTHDAY pearl necklace

Jennifer Erica Sweda

Apr 29, 2004, 1:30:24 PM4/29/04
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:25:57 +0000 (UTC)
, Anne E. McDonald <aemc...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu> wrote:

>: Is this somehow bungalow related?
>
>: g (and will there be a webcam on)
>

>HOT! NEUROTIC ON NEUROTIC! ACTION!

True!
Though i'm MUCH less neurotic now that mom is home from the ICU and just
called me a bit ago (and sounds like kathleen turner but is ok). whew!

Anne E. McDonald

Apr 29, 2004, 1:31:09 PM4/29/04
Jennifer Erica Sweda (jes...@pobox.upenn.edu) wrote:
: Though i'm MUCH less neurotic now that mom is home from the ICU and just
: called me a bit ago (and sounds like kathleen turner but is ok). whew!

now there's some good news. let us rejoice.

Jennifer Erica Sweda

Apr 29, 2004, 1:31:13 PM4/29/04
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:28:16 +0000 (UTC)

, Anne E. McDonald <aemc...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu> wrote:

a birthday PINK pearl necklace. with matching earrings (that doesn't sound
dirty anymore, does it?) Actually, anne's paying me to do it--which sounds
dirty again. Yay. (i don't like to be out of the dirty zone for too long)

Jennifer Erica Sweda

Apr 29, 2004, 1:32:27 PM4/29/04
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:31:09 +0000 (UTC), A

nne E. McDonald <aemc...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu> wrote:

THANK YOU AMERICA FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
(the doc was surprised she had any voice at all, and I'm all: He doesn't
know much about dutch women, does he??)

James Andrews

Apr 29, 2004, 1:35:26 PM4/29/04

wow you sure know how to make someone else's thread all about you. as
someone who has on several occasions decreed himself the real subject
of someone else's newsgroup, i am duly impressed.

Jennifer Erica Sweda

Apr 29, 2004, 1:37:15 PM4/29/04
On 29 Apr 2004 17:35:26 GMT,
James Andrews <mrbi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> THANK YOU AMERICA FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
>> (the doc was surprised she had any voice at all, and I'm all: He doesn't
>> know much about dutch women, does he??)
>

>wow you sure know how to make someone else's thread all about you. as
>someone who has on several occasions decreed himself the real subject
>of someone else's newsgroup, i am duly impressed.

thank you. thank you.

I do what I can, and that's a lot!

Did everyone see Sergio? The funny lumpy white and orange cat? Let's make
this thread all about HIM now (via me, of course). How cute!!! SERGIO.

Jim Kriebel

Apr 29, 2004, 1:38:34 PM4/29/04
In article <c6rcfu$dddl$1...@netnews.upenn.edu>,
kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu (Kieran Snyder) wrote:

> Anne is 29... again!
>
> Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!

She doesn't look at day over 24.

stillhaveneveractuallymetherly,
Jim

greg's florida rainy season

Apr 29, 2004, 1:37:24 PM4/29/04
James Andrews wrote:
> Jennifer Erica Sweda wrote:

> > THANK YOU AMERICA FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
> > (the doc was surprised she had any voice at all, and I'm all: He doesn't
> > know much about dutch women, does he??)
>
> wow you sure know how to make someone else's thread all about you. as
> someone who has on several occasions decreed himself the real subject
> of someone else's newsgroup, i am duly impressed.

For saying that she's giving Anne a pearl necklace, I think she's earned
the right to hijack the thread.

Anne E. McDonald

Apr 29, 2004, 1:39:46 PM4/29/04
Jim Kriebel (kriebel...@obgyn.upenn.edu) wrote:
: In article <c6rcfu$dddl$1...@netnews.upenn.edu>,
: kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu (Kieran Snyder) wrote:

: > Anne is 29... again!
: >
: > Happy birthday!

: Happy Birthday!

: She doesn't look at day over 24.

awesome!

Jennifer Erica Sweda

Apr 29, 2004, 1:40:27 PM4/29/04
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:37:24 -0400,
greg's florida rainy season <*@*.org> wrote:

>For saying that she's giving Anne a pearl necklace, I think she's earned
>the right to hijack the thread.

Thank you, Sergio.

Kieran Snyder

Apr 29, 2004, 1:41:20 PM4/29/04

awww don't be a meanie. her mom's surgery was really risky! she should
celebrate its success.

Jennifer Erica Sweda

Apr 29, 2004, 1:43:27 PM4/29/04
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:41:20 +0000 (UTC),
Kieran Snyder <kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu> wrote:

>>wow you sure know how to make someone else's thread all about you. as
>>someone who has on several occasions decreed himself the real subject
>>of someone else's newsgroup, i am duly impressed.
>
>awww don't be a meanie. her mom's surgery was really risky! she should
>celebrate its success.

:)
also? easier to just post here then email a gazillion folks who were kind
enough to ask after my dear mama, james. it's funny--you're always sweet
to me privately, but mean otherwise. Butch in the streets, queer between
the sheets! but i love you anyway. for you are a lanky, lanky man bitch!!

greg's florida rainy season

Apr 29, 2004, 1:38:39 PM4/29/04
Kieran Snyder wrote:

> awww don't be a meanie. her mom's surgery was really risky! she should
> celebrate its success.

So we shouldn't joke about how she can now call her mom "dad"?

Jennifer Erica Sweda

Apr 29, 2004, 1:50:00 PM4/29/04
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:38:39 -0400,

greg's florida rainy season <*@*.org> wrote:

JENNIFER HAS TWO DADS.

James Andrews

Apr 29, 2004, 2:05:02 PM4/29/04

wait i wasn't being mean.

David Bowie

Apr 29, 2004, 2:45:56 PM4/29/04
And on that day, Jennifer Erica Sweda chanted:

: Anne E. McDonald <aemc...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu> wrote:
:: Jennifer Erica Sweda (jes...@pobox.upenn.edu) wrote:

::: This is the god's honest truth: I'm giving anne a pearl necklace.
::: hahahaha. DIRTY. but true.

::: (have i said too much anne? i couldn't help it)

:: a BIRTHDAY pearl necklace

: a birthday PINK pearl necklace. with matching earrings (that doesn't

: sound dirty anymore, does it?)...

No, a pink pearl necklance sounds...middle school.

<snip>

--
David Bowie http://pmpkn.net/lx

Anne E. McDonald

Apr 29, 2004, 2:48:32 PM4/29/04
David Bowie (db....@pmpkn.net) wrote:
: No, a pink pearl necklance sounds...middle school.

it's not really pink pearls. it's rose quartz with a few pearls.

John Hogan

Apr 29, 2004, 2:52:50 PM4/29/04
Anne E. McDonald wrote:

Yay Jennifer's mom! Yay Anne! Yay!

John Hogan
Biddle Law Library/AFSCME Local 590

Anne E. McDonald

Apr 29, 2004, 2:53:33 PM4/29/04
John Hogan (jho...@law.upenn.edu) wrote:
: Anne E. McDonald wrote:

: > Jennifer Erica Sweda (jes...@pobox.upenn.edu) wrote:
: > : Though i'm MUCH less neurotic now that mom is home from the ICU and just
: > : called me a bit ago (and sounds like kathleen turner but is ok). whew!
: >
: > now there's some good news. let us rejoice.

: Yay Jennifer's mom! Yay Anne! Yay!

yay hogan! yay hogan's missus!

Jennifer Erica Sweda

Apr 29, 2004, 3:01:21 PM4/29/04
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:53:33 +0000 (UTC)

, Anne E. McDonald <aemc...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu> wrote:

yay for mrs. matt van hogan! yay!

Edoardo

Apr 29, 2004, 3:06:37 PM4/29/04

"Kieran Snyder" <kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu> wrote in message

> Anne is 29... again!
>
> Happy birthday!

Buon compleanno!

Che tu sia felice, in buona salute e accerchiata da bei ragazzi!

Jennifer Erica Sweda

Apr 29, 2004, 3:07:42 PM4/29/04
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:06:37 -0400
, Edoardo <edo...@sas.upenn.edu> wrote:
>Buon compleanno!
>
>Che tu sia felice, in buona tumescente salute e accerchiata da bei
ragazzi!

Anne E. McDonald

Apr 29, 2004, 3:08:35 PM4/29/04
Edoardo (edo...@sas.upenn.edu) wrote:

: "Kieran Snyder" <kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu> wrote in message

: Buon compleanno!

aw, very nice. thank you.

Anne E. McDonald

Apr 29, 2004, 3:10:09 PM4/29/04
Jennifer Erica Sweda (jes...@pobox.upenn.edu) wrote:
: On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:06:37 -0400
: >

haha eww.

Miss Kimberly

Apr 29, 2004, 3:18:40 PM4/29/04
Kieran Snyder (kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu) wrote:
: Anne is 29... again!

: Happy birthday!

I thought your birthday was tomorrow? Doh.

Kimberly

--
"The opinions of the children on this newsgroup matter to me about as
much garden slugs." -Karen Byrd

http://www.duke.edu/~kak14

Kieran Snyder

Apr 29, 2004, 3:20:18 PM4/29/04
Miss Kimberly <kimb...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu> wrote:
>Kieran Snyder (kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu) wrote:
>: Anne is 29... again!
>
>: Happy birthday!
>
>I thought your birthday was tomorrow? Doh.

It is. I was just being sneaky since I knew she was taking the day off
tomorrow. :)

(Also I got it a day early. I am no Kimberly.)

Miss Kimberly

Apr 29, 2004, 4:14:27 PM4/29/04
Kieran Snyder (kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu) wrote:

Phew. I was feeling all worried and devastated that my birthday memory was
starting to fail me. I was like "how could i have let this happen?" What
a relief.

Guilherme

Apr 30, 2004, 4:29:47 PM4/30/04
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Anne E. McDonald wrote:

> Kieran Snyder (kmsn...@babel.ling.upenn.edu) wrote:
> : Anne is 29... again!
> : Happy birthday!
>

> thank ya!

happy late. glad to hear you're catching up on me.

-gr

Miss Kimberly

Apr 30, 2004, 5:48:55 PM4/30/04
Guilherme (gros...@luminousvoid.net) wrote:

No, you're on time now.

Calamity Jane

Apr 30, 2004, 9:01:38 PM4/30/04
Jennifer Erica Sweda <jes...@pobox.upenn.edu> wrote:
: Did everyone see Sergio? The funny lumpy white and orange cat? Let's make
: this thread all about HIM now (via me, of course). How cute!!! SERGIO.

Wait, who's this Sergio? He's the kinda tall short guy? With lightish
darkish hair?

Because there sure ain't no cat at MY shelter named Sergio.

Much turnover today -- Marrakesh had her first flea bath! Awwww, pissed
off wet granny! -- no new photos though. I can't post anything 'til
Monday.
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=1&pet.Shelterid=NJ261&sort=pet.Identifier&preview=1

Thanks for your support of our site, if not the shelter itself. Since I'm
the only one who's put photos up for a while, it makes me look good to get
a zillion extra pageviews.

-Jane :-)

P.S. Glad to hear your mom's doing better, JES! Happy late birthday,
AnneMc!

Jennifer Erica Sweda

May 2, 2004, 10:51:51 PM5/2/04
On Sat, 1 May 2004 01:01:38 +0000 (UTC),
Calamity Jane <jaha...@force.stwing.upenn.edu> wrote:
> -Jane :-)
>
>P.S. Glad to hear your mom's doing better, JES! Happy late birthday,
>AnneMc!

meow. :)
all i know re: sergio is that i went to your site, i used zip 19104 and i
got me some sergio.

sagork...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2013, 10:24:30 AM10/7/13
Bdayo.Com is a website that offers freebies for birthday celebrations on you and your friends’ birthdays. Download our Bdayo.Com mobile app off iTunes or use the website to gain instant access to a variety of freebies for birthday celebrations.

The Bdayo.Com( http://www.bdayo.com/ ) mobile app on the iPhone can help you find local freebies and free stuff you can get on your birthday for birthday celebrations. Birthday celebrations can be planned ahead of time and fun with the Bdayo.Com app when it finds you Birthday Freebies in your local area.

When you look up locations on the Bdayo.Com website or mobile app for a franchise that offers freebies for birthday celebrations, you will also get a description of exactly what the deal is on your birthday. Certain franchises require you to sign up for a free e-mail club membership so you can get free stuff on your birthday celebration. Different things for your celebration include coupons, tickets, pass, etc.

Bdayo.Com has a variety of free prizes and freebies for your birthday celebration you can win if you sign up with us.

Did you ever wish you were VIP on your birthday? How about when you’re having a tough day at work and you’re broke on your birthday? Wouldn’t you like to treat yourself out to a free meal on your birthday if you could? There is an awesome new way to receive free gifts and prizes on your birthday using Bdayo.Com. The Bdayo.Com service is unique and versatile because users are able to gain free gifts and services through their friendly website or utilize the mobile application on the go.

With the Bdayo.Com mobile application, birthday planning is easy and fun. Bdayo.Com’s services are instantly accessible, fast, and efficient for looking up locations in your area where they offer various free prizes and gifts.

How often do you get to celebrate your birthday with a free meal or service at your disposal? Thanks to Bdayo.Com’s service, you can have a blast on your birthday by gaining free gifts. With the mobile app, on the go birthday planning on your way back from work is easy and fast. Just type in your area code and you’ll receive a bunch of locations nearby that offer freebies on your birthday!