Skitch Active Men`s 5 piece Gym Kit 50% Off Price in India

ritesh

Dec 17, 2012, 2:31:47 AM12/17/12
Skitch Active Men`s 5 piece Gym Kit http://www.naaptol.com/sports-wear/skitch-active-men-s-5-piece-gym-kit/P/12158456.html:- Skitch Active presents an Exclusive Combo of Dry Fit tee, Track Pant, Utility Gym Kit Bag with that extra pouch for Shoes, a High Quality Sipper Bottle and Sweat Absorbant Micro Fiber Towel. The bag caters to all your storage needs. Complete your gyming experience with our trendy dry fit t-shirt that pulls the sweat away for a comfortable work out. Team that with our trackpants that are made of a durable polyester and have what it takes to withstand rigorous use. When not using for gym purposes, this nifty bag collapses! Colors of the product are Black Track Suit, Blue Towel, Silver Sipper Bottle, Black & Red Bags.