Is Derbyshire a stayer at the straps? /was/ NOMINATION Re: Buggy behavior of server

3 views
Skip to first unread message

Kia

unread,
Jan 20, 2013, 8:40:05 AM1/20/13
to

refer to thread:
<kbt03p$l94$5 @dont-email.me>
<kd4ihv$7ti$1 @dont-email.me>
<ZCKJs.83897$tG.33091 @newsfe15.iad>
<5d413baa-ccd6-481f-b0b5-75103d0661c8 @z5g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
<Wz_Js.85413$TH3.54920 @newsfe12.iad>
<kda96d$58g$1 @news.albasani.net>

on it goes...

kensi Seamus Derbyshire <loonies @headspace.for.rent.com>
sat, clad only in his SuperMario outfit, upon a white shetland,
limp cock in hand, and posted:
>On 17/01/2013 5:04 PM, Wolf Blister wrote:
/snip
>> it IS Paul Derbyshire
>
hell yeah!

/snargh snarf

>And you're Napoleon, no doubt. Well, guess what, ko0ky: this is gonna be
>your Waterloo. You drove I don't know how many people off the 'net with
>your ko0ky Derbyshire accusations and posthumping, but Nadegda, Andrew,
>Phoenix, and myself are the end of the line for you. We are going
>*nowhere*, and you can either accept that or dash yourself to pieces on
>us trying to make us move. Your choice, nutj0b.
>
I foresee great troubles ahead for you, oH lame one.

The resultant sphincter muscle breakage will be the least
of your troubles when your head gets around not a single
human being is ever going to buddy you. You who has died
(often) trying to find a replacement for them squirrels.
Derbyshire K00K http://off.st/cqe
"He also likes squirrels hence the nickname Squirrel boy..
Pauly "The Squirrel Boy" Derbyshire"

Which brings up the question of your insistence of longevity.
The record shows you are not a stayer, Paul.
Extravagan "extravagan @ frogsoup.xelon.com" - crashed and burned
Gheerax IV "gheerax.4 @ gmail.invalid" - flamed off coder froups
Handkea fumosa "hfumosa @ gmail.com" - crashed into tholenbot
Jerry Gerrone "scuzwalla @ gmail.com" - flamed off the Net
Katie Gerrolds "k.gerrolds @ nbfinlan.net" - crashed and burned
Mike Faramis "m_faramis808 @ qmail.nospam.net" - flamed off NSR
Rhino "No.offline.contact.please @ anonymous.com" - ignored on TV froup
Seamus MacRae "smacrae319 @ live.ca.invalid" - flamed off CLJP & AFN
None of us are going to tell all of you which of us is not your "Murphy", forget it.
Troll away at speed, we aint sayin' nuffin'!!
Way too much fun to be had pouring boiling oil on your puppet show.
An' we are only the ghost shift for the holidays... when the body of prompters
returns from Christmas leave...? welllllll

Do spore some, yer gill featured stool of mush. [snark snark snark]


kensi

unread,
Jan 21, 2013, 1:02:41 PM1/21/13
to
On 20/01/2013 8:40 AM, Kia wrote:
>
> refer to thread:
> <kbt03p$l94$5 @dont-email.me>
> <kd4ihv$7ti$1 @dont-email.me>
> <ZCKJs.83897$tG.33091 @newsfe15.iad>
> <5d413baa-ccd6-481f-b0b5-75103d0661c8 @z5g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
> <Wz_Js.85413$TH3.54920 @newsfe12.iad>
> <kda96d$58g$1 @news.albasani.net>

We *normal* people use the References: header and the Reply button for
that, k00k.

> on it goes...
>
> kensi Seamus Derbyshire <loonies @headspace.for.rent.com>
> sat, clad only in his SuperMario outfit, upon a white shetland,
> limp cock in hand, and posted:

Been hitting the shrooms hard over the weekend, haven't you, kOok?

>> On 17/01/2013 5:04 PM, Wolf Blister wrote:
> /snip
>>> it IS Paul Derbyshire
>>
> hell yeah!
>
> /snargh snarf

You might want to have that looked at by a doctor.

>> And you're Napoleon, no doubt. Well, guess what, ko0ky: this is gonna be
>> your Waterloo. You drove I don't know how many people off the 'net with
>> your ko0ky Derbyshire accusations and posthumping, but Nadegda, Andrew,
>> Phoenix, and myself are the end of the line for you. We are going
>> *nowhere*, and you can either accept that or dash yourself to pieces on
>> us trying to make us move. Your choice, nutj0b.
>>
> I foresee great troubles ahead for you, oH lame one.
>
> The resultant sphincter muscle breakage will be the least
> of your troubles when your head gets around not a single
> human being is ever going to buddy you. You who has died
> (often) trying to find a replacement for them squirrels.
> Derbyshire K00K http://<SPNAK>

So, you've finally brought yourself to admit that Derbyshire is a ghost,
have you?

*snicker*

Ko0ky past-lives belief noted as well, nutter.

> "He also likes squirrels hence the nickname Squirrel boy..
> Pauly "The Squirrel Boy" Derbyshire"

Cite?

> Which brings up the question of your insistence of longevity.
> The record shows you are not a stayer, Paul.
> Extravagan "extravagan @ frogsoup.xelon.com" - crashed and burned
> Gheerax IV "gheerax.4 @ gmail.invalid" - flamed off coder froups
> Handkea fumosa "hfumosa @ gmail.com" - crashed into tholenbot
> Jerry Gerrone "scuzwalla @ gmail.com" - flamed off the Net
> Katie Gerrolds "k.gerrolds @ nbfinlan.net" - crashed and burned
> Mike Faramis "m_faramis808 @ qmail.nospam.net" - flamed off NSR
> Rhino "No.offline.contact.please @ anonymous.com" - ignored on TV froup
> Seamus MacRae "smacrae319 @ live.ca.invalid" - flamed off CLJP & AFN

That a lits of past posters you've hounded with your crap, ko0ky, after
mistaking them for Derbyshire?

Do any of them (or we in the Tetrarchy) *seem* like we've died, let
alone died multiple times?

> None of us are going to tell all of you which of us is not your "Murphy", forget it.

You need to discuss your identity issues with a psychiatrist. Especially
since it sounds like there might be more than one *you* in your skull.
And they *all* appear to be major headcases.

> Troll away at speed, we aint sayin' nuffin'!!

Ah, but trolling is what *you* do.

> Way too much fun to be had pouring boiling oil on your puppet show.

Sadistic fantasy, noted. And this after knife threats and references to
high explosives, plus posting a surreptitiously-taken photo of someone's
actual home. Tell me, was that one of the people in the above lits o'
haet, ko0ky? And tell me, should he be afraid if you go back there?

> An' we are only the ghost shift for the holidays... when the body of prompters
> returns from Christmas leave...? welllllll

Well, then it's reality check time, k00k. It's two thirds of the way
through January and the cowardly ko0ks' "Christmas leave" shows no sign
of concluding. Stop living in denial and face facts: they've abandoned
auk and they've abandoned you, all except the nearly-as-crazy Shit Rot.
You're outnumbered more badly than ever before, kOok.

> Do spore some, yer gill featured stool of mush. [snark snark snark]

Oh, *grow up*.

--
"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain
the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy." ~David Brooks
"A clue, a clue. My kingdom for a clue!!!!" ~Gweggles,
in an uncommon moment of self-awareness.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages