Re: Derbyshire takes the heat for Anon's libel was Re: Who am I

Kia

Jan 25, 2013, 11:40:50 PM1/25/13
Bit <bit...@aukhistory.org> Rot wrote:
>news from kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid>:
>>On 25/01/2013 7:37 AM, Friendly Neighbor Vote Wrangler (The Only One) Ž
>>wrote:
>>> In article <kds682$m1o$2...@dont-email.me>, bit...@aukhistory.org says...

>>> LOL <SMACKDOWN>
>>
>>You sound like Emmett.
>>
>>*snicker*
>
>you look like him though Paul
>
>http://bayimg.com/LaiAHaAeP
>
>*sniggles*

you are wearing your plastics?
I am seeing SHROOM foam flying past your post!
Derbyshire speak... at lightspeed, perhaps? ;)

kensi

Jan 26, 2013, 12:09:19 AM1/26/13
On 25/01/2013 11:40 PM, Kia wrote:
> you are wearing your plastics?
> I am seeing SHROOM foam flying past your post!

I hope you are also seeing a psychiatrist about your hallucinations.

"A clue, a clue. My kingdom for a clue!!!!" ~Gweggles,
in an uncommon moment of self-awareness.

C. Luebat

Jan 26, 2013, 3:59:03 PM1/26/13
A pair of the unibrow strain if there ever was one, sport.
You must wonder if they let the retard out unattended.
Seamus, on the loose next pub night
raises some valid concerns

--
nor have I been to Katmandu

C. Luebat

Jan 26, 2013, 4:59:56 PM1/26/13
ken-SEAMUS in article <kdvoe2$l53$1...@news.albasani.net> wrote:
>On 25/01/2013 11:40 PM, Kia wrote:
>> you are wearing your plastics?
>> I am seeing SHROOM foam flying past your post!
>
>I hope you are also seeing a psychiatrist about your hallucinations.

You'd need more than one about the skullfucking you get
from your Murphy hallucinations Paula
We insist on double rubber on your ward.
--
` , `
,,,

That Twizzler

Jan 27, 2013, 8:23:09 PM1/27/13
news from Kia <spoo...@derbyshire-crania.org>:
>Bit <bit...@aukhistory.org> Rot wrote:
>>news from kensi the twirling "Twizzler" <kkensi...@gmail.invalid>:
you know the Durrrp was the flying "Twizzler" did you now.
nyah...
"Observations by (Twizzler)"
"I roam all over Eastern Ontario, and sometimes other parts of Eastern
Canada, photographing mushrooms."
http://mushroomobserver.org/observer/show_user/621
complete with the "I diiiiid NOT made that big dookie" photo.

Pembroke is the social-geographic equivalent of Siberia, until a re-review
of the map I had forgotten it[and Paul] was so "far out".
Welcome to Kookbroke!
Why it's up there between barren wasteland and Ice station Zebra.
That's a good thing Seamus, they shOOr don't want you wandering *ANY*
further south.

Go ez on those shrO0mz Paul.

kensi

Jan 27, 2013, 10:14:27 PM1/27/13
Hi Shit Rot. I guess you got that sock from the discount bin -- it's
full of holes.

Kia

Jan 28, 2013, 4:59:45 AM1/28/13
kensi twist...@gmail.com WINNER - KOTM July 2012 wrote:
... bringing you closer to the true attribution
you do not want others to know of, Paul.

>On 25/01/2013 11:40 PM, Kia wrote:
>> you are wearing your plastics?
>> I am seeing SHROOM foam flying past your post!
>
>I hope you are also seeing a psychiatrist about your hallucinations.

... you can make a professional recommendation, DokTOR Paul/a?

Kia

Jan 28, 2013, 5:00:10 AM1/28/13
C. Luebat <cl...@uuu.fake> put;
>Kia in <n7JMs.170$Sq4...@newsfe14.iad> wrote:
>>Bit <bit...@aukhistory.org> Rot wrote:
snip
>>>you look like him though Paul
>>>
>>>http://bayimg.com/LaiAHaAeP
>>>
>>>*sniggles*
>>>
>>you are wearing your plastics?
>>I am seeing SHROOM foam flying past your post!
>>Derbyshire speak... at lightspeed, perhaps? ;)
>

>A pair of the unibrow strain if there ever was one, sport.
>You must wonder if they let the retard out unattended.
>Seamus, on the loose next pub night
>raises some valid concerns

.. you think Paul the girlyman would "pub"?

I am having great difficulty building a mind picture
here. All the material, you know?
Middle age man with hawt wife and six kids.
And no fish.
Spinster mathematician on testosterone supplements.
And struggles with "a few more than".
Trekkie potty mouthed astrophysicist of sharp bite.
And cannot find a telescope.

... in fact as predictable as Rubik's cube!

WAr3zkid

Jan 30, 2013, 6:17:06 PM1/30/13
Kia <ke5i7p$tk9$5...@speranza.aioe.org>, wrote:
>C. Luebat <cl...@uuu.fake> put;
>>Kia in <n7JMs.170$Sq4...@newsfe14.iad> wrote:
>>>Bit <bit...@aukhistory.org> Rot wrote:
>snip

>>>you are wearing your plastics?
>>>I am seeing SHROOM foam flying past your post!
>>>Derbyshire speak... at lightspeed, perhaps? ;)
>>

>>A pair of the unibrow strain if there ever was one, sport.
>>You must wonder if they let the retard out unattended.
>>Seamus, on the loose next pub night
>>raises some valid concerns
>>
>.. you think Paul the girlyman would "pub"?

your point sport, +1
Paul would need be locked-up on weekends. Little did Carleton know until
Paul's shite started flying at Frosh Week.

FUN FAQS
*8) He sounds like a kook. Is he?
Well, let's just say that if Carleton had a "Kook of the Month" vote, Paul
would be the 11-time defending champion, and the trophy would have been
renamed in his honour by now. Recent "Cabal FAQ" and "I am the Internet"
ravings have certainly set him rapidly advancing towards such rarified
heights of kook-dom.

9) What's Paul like in IRL?
About the same, by all reports, but with more profanity.

*10) What does he look like?
Paul is said to be rather short (approx. 5'5") and pudgy fellow with brown
hair, glasses and acne on his face. (We will reserve comment on whether
this makes him an Oxy-moron)

>I am having great difficulty building a mind picture
>here. All the material, you know?
>Middle age man with hawt wife and six kids.
> And no fish.
>Spinster mathematician on testosterone supplements.
> And struggles with "a few more than".
>Trekkie potty mouthed astrophysicist of sharp bite.
> And cannot find a telescope.

All of those roads lead to Paul's puckered anus,
therein is the mental picture built.

OMG-LMAO

Jan 30, 2013, 6:26:08 PM1/30/13
WAr3zkid <an...@t0rr3nz.rooted> hammered the nail ov...@Paulina.ass :
>Kia <ke5i7p$tk9$5...@speranza.aioe.org>, wrote:
>>C. Luebat <cl...@uuu.fake> put;
>>snip

>>>A pair of the unibrow strain if there ever was one, sport.
>>>You must wonder if they let the retard out unattended.
>>>Seamus, on the loose next pub night
>>>raises some valid concerns
>>>
>>.. you think Paul the girlyman would "pub"?
>
>your point sport, +1
>Paul would need be locked-up on weekends. Little did Carleton know until
>Paul's shite started flying at Frosh Week.

/nods
the eeryot soon made headlines in Carleton.Chat [grins]

nan>FUN FAQS
nan>*8) He sounds like a kook. Is he?
nan>Well, let's just say that if Carleton had a "Kook of the Month" vote, Paul
nan>would be the 11-time defending champion, and the trophy would have been
nan>renamed in his honour by now. Recent "Cabal FAQ" and "I am the Internet"
nan>ravings have certainly set him rapidly advancing towards such rarified
nan>heights of kook-dom.
nan>
nan>9) What's Paul like in IRL?
nan>About the same, by all reports, but with more profanity.
nan>
nan>*10) What does he look like?
nan>Paul is said to be rather short (approx. 5'5") and pudgy fellow with brown
nan>hair, glasses and acne on his face. (We will reserve comment on whether
nan>this makes him an Oxy-moron)

>>I am having great difficulty building a mind picture
>>here. All the material, you know?
>>Middle age man with hawt wife and six kids.
>> And no fish.
>>Spinster mathematician on testosterone supplements.
>> And struggles with "a few more than".
>>Trekkie potty mouthed astrophysicist of sharp bite.
>> And cannot find a telescope.
>
>All of those roads lead to Paul's puckered anus,
>therein is the mental picture built.

mmmppffffffff..!...

<calls for more cawfee>

WAr3zkid

Jan 30, 2013, 6:44:04 PM1/30/13
OMG-LMAO <keca6g$6hn$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, wrote:
>WAr3zkid <an...@t0rr3nz.rooted> hammered the nail ov...@Paulina.ass :
>>Kia <ke5i7p$tk9$5...@speranza.aioe.org>, wrote:
>>>C. Luebat <cl...@uuu.fake> put;
>>>snip

>>>.. you think Paul the girlyman would "pub"?
>>
>>your point sport, +1
>>Paul would need be locked-up on weekends. Little did Carleton know until
>>Paul's shite started flying at Frosh Week.
>>
>/nods
>the eeryot soon made headlines in Carleton.Chat [grins]

a favorite account of it right here:
"*19) Did he do anything else during his Frosh Week?
Before the Frosh Week outing to Mont Cascades, it seems someone
accidentally bumped into Paul, who was drinking a tasty beverage. It
spilled all over Paul's frosh shirt and Paul dropped it. Paul began
yelling at this person, "Well, you'll just have to get me anotha one, you
SPILLED MY POP, you bitch! My mom gave me two dollas for the day and now I
have no money for anotha one!" This apparently went on for at least 10
minutes."

Can't you just picture that pudgy frosh freak yelling for 10 minutes over
that tasty beverage spillage? It had the shit flying
heh hawww'n

kensi

Jan 30, 2013, 6:55:39 PM1/30/13
On 30/01/2013 6:26 PM, OMG-LMAO wrote:

Four! Four nymshifts in 24 hours! Bwahahahaha! You're melting down again
bigtime, ko0ky!

> WAr3zkid <an...@t0rr3nz.rooted> hammered the nail ov...@Paulina.ass :
>> Kia <ke5i7p$tk9$5...@speranza.aioe.org>, wrote:
>>> C. Luebat <cl...@uuu.fake> put;

Did ... did you just reply to your reply to your reply to your reply to
*yourself*?

Yeah, you did, you insane illucid fuckwit.

It's like alt.pets.birds.cockatiels all over again!

> <calls for more cawfee>

No, no, absolutely not, you're manic enough as it is. What you need is a
strong sedative with neuroleptic properties. Maybe also lithium, longer
term -- you seem to have months of quiet followed by months of
vigorously frothing while barely making any sense, which may indicate
bipolar disorder. Bipolar people, when in their manic phases, often
exhibit logorrhea characterized by rapid jumps among topics, confused
ramblings, poor structure above the sentence scale, and
hallucinatory/delusional thoughts -- just like you.

Then again, the same symptoms are often displayed by people high on
crystal meth.

And the Great Old Ones only know what happens if you mix meth with
shrooms ...

*snicker*

kensi

Jan 30, 2013, 7:00:57 PM1/30/13
On 30/01/2013 6:44 PM, WAr3zkid wrote:
<----------------------------------Murphy
> OMG-LMAO <keca6g$6hn$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, wrote: <-------------------Murphy
>> WAr3zkid <an...@t0rr3nz.rooted> hammered the nail ov...@Paulina.ass : <--Murphy
>>> Kia <ke5i7p$tk9$5...@speranza.aioe.org>, wrote: <----------------------Murphy

You're quite insane, did you know that?

> a favorite account of it right here:
> "*19) Did he do anything else during his Frosh Week?
> Before the Frosh Week outing to Mont Cascades, it seems someone
> accidentally bumped into Paul, who was drinking a tasty beverage. It
> spilled all over Paul's frosh shirt and Paul dropped it. Paul began
> yelling at this person, "Well, you'll just have to get me anotha one, you
> SPILLED MY POP, you bitch! My mom gave me two dollas for the day and now I
> have no money for anotha one!" This apparently went on for at least 10
> minutes."
>
> Can't you just picture that pudgy frosh freak yelling for 10 minutes over
> that tasty beverage spillage? It had the shit flying

I don't suppose you have any *evidence* to back up these cute lil'
anecdotes of yours? Photographs, corroborating witnesses, and in the
case of the allegation that he was arrested for assaulting a TA, the
URLs to the public court filings that would exist if such an event had
actually occurred?

No?

Then you and Shit Rot are just lamers trash-talking about someone that
isn't even, to the best of anyone *non-delusional*'s knowledge, posting
here.

Oh, and all of your gabble is clearly *way* off topic in
alt.free.newsservers.

Rather ironic that you keep accusing your phantom Paul and various real
posters of net abuse while being the biggest sources of it yourselves.

Followups set, as usual, to alt.usenet.kooks where you two belong.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kensi

Jan 30, 2013, 9:51:25 PM1/30/13
On 30/01/2013 7:29 PM, Insp. Kane wrote:
> I will ask you again, for the umpteenth time - what did you do
> to "the "Murphy"" , and where is the corpse?

Potentially-actionable, unsubstantiated murder accusations now, ko0ky?
The truly remarkable thing being that the accusation is from the alleged
victim.

WAr3zkid

Jan 30, 2013, 9:51:47 PM1/30/13
kensi in <kecc7u$kut$1...@news.albasani.net>, wrote:
>> a favorite account of it right here:
>> "*19) Did he do anything else during his Frosh Week?
>> Before the Frosh Week outing to Mont Cascades, it seems someone
>> accidentally bumped into Paul, who was drinking a tasty beverage. It
>> spilled all over Paul's frosh shirt and Paul dropped it. Paul began
>> yelling at this person, "Well, you'll just have to get me anotha one, you
>> SPILLED MY POP, you bitch! My mom gave me two dollas for the day and now I
>> have no money for anotha one!" This apparently went on for at least 10
>> minutes."
>>
>> Can't you just picture that pudgy frosh freak yelling for 10 minutes over
>> that tasty beverage spillage? It had the shit flying
>

>Then you and Shit Rot are just lamers trash-talking about someone that
>isn't even, to the best of anyone *non-delusional*'s knowledge, posting
>here.

Well kense if you aren't Derbyshir and he doesn't exist how come you ran
here so quick to run the defense for him? You know that asshole in
real life kense?

>Oh, and all of your gabble is clearly *way* off topic in
>alt.free.newsservers.

This is on topic kense because you are on a free server too. I am not
because I prefer to pay for my services and not mooch them like you.
Are you a mooch kense?

>Rather ironic that you keep accusing your phantom Paul and various real
>posters of net abuse while being the biggest sources of it yourselves.
>
>Followups set, as usual, to alt.usenet.kooks where you two belong.

followups put back the way they were for you kense.

kensi

Jan 30, 2013, 9:53:00 PM1/30/13
On 30/01/2013 7:22 PM, Insp. Kane wrote:
> kensi <------- your blatant chicken shit froups denial fxd
>> On 30/01/2013 6:26 PM, OMG-LMAO wrote:
>>
>> Four! Four nymshifts in 24 hours! Bwahahahaha! You're melting down again
>> bigtime, ko0ky!
>
> You do of course believe this, like you are not just
> ranting.. again, yeh?

And now I've lost track, but it's gotta be north of ten nyms by now, and
counting. Ko0k.

*sighs*

kensi

Jan 30, 2013, 9:55:35 PM1/30/13
On 30/01/2013 9:51 PM, WAr3zkid wrote:
> kensi in <kecc7u$kut$1...@news.albasani.net>, wrote:
>> Oh, and all of your gabble is clearly *way* off topic in
>> alt.free.newsservers.
>
> This is on topic kense because you are on a free server too.

Your babble about the phantom Derbyshire is on topic because a person
that keeps calling you on your ko0ky behavior uses a free server?

What?

Do you even listen to yourself, kOok?

Are you seriously arguing that any thread is on topic here if one of its
*participants* uses a free server, regardless of the actual *subject*
being discussed???

That's insane. But then, so are you.

WAr3zkid

Jan 31, 2013, 12:16:34 AM1/31/13
the 1-man circle jerkin' derbytard army makes a fowup with his kensi
sock:
>On 30/01/2013 7:22 PM, Insp. Kane wrote:
>> kensi <------- your blatant chicken shit froups denial fxd

re-fxt

>>> On 30/01/2013 6:26 PM, OMG-LMAO wrote:
>>>
>>> Four! Four nymshifts in 24 hours! Bwahahahaha! You're melting down again
>>> bigtime, ko0ky!
>>
>> You do of course believe this, like you are not just
>> ranting.. again, yeh?
>
>And now I've lost track, but it's gotta be north of ten nyms by now

says you there Pauloon diddling with ten of your own in your closet.
I aint no Murphy you simpering runt
aks your boi phake penix,
he might be able to help you
figure out whose boots are pounded so far up your *keester*.

--duhlimeter on|
Your numbskull courtesy of a 2-continent skullfucking to it.
still fork'd numbskull that you are, no wiser for it remain.