Re: Major dual NOMINATIONS

5 views
Skip to first unread message

Kia

unread,
Jan 20, 2013, 8:15:28 AM1/20/13
to
Nadegda Seamus Derbyshire TXd internally to form Stoopid is as Stoopid does.
>On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 22:07:12 -0500, kensi Seamus Derbyshire wrote:
>
>> On 18/01/2013 8:08 PM, Friendly Neighbor Vote Wrangler (One Of Four) �
>> wrote:
>>> In article <kdcqo2$at2$8...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
>>> says...
>>>>
>>>> Unless you've been in a net.hole for the past week or two, you'll have
>>>> heard of RSS pioneer, Demand Progress co-founder, and pro-Internet-
>>>> freedom activist Aaron Swartz's tragic suicide.
bullshit.
"pro-Internet freedom activist" my ass.
One damn'd freeloading son-of-a-beetch is more the truth.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

>>>
>>> Good for the world eh?
>>>
fantastic.
Shame Derbyshire is just a little smarter in studying how to use the system
to survive without contributing ANY product.
>>>>
>>>> What you may not have heard is that it resulted from the stress and
>>>> pressure caused by a malicious prosecution by the United States
>>>> federal government for an act that was not even criminal. He used an
>>>> open network connection at MIT, which explicitly allowed free guest
>>>> access, to download academic research papers that were available for
>>>> free for any user on that particular network; for this, somehow, he
>>>> was accused of violating anti-hacking laws; and the sheer, crushing,
>>>> unrelenting pressure a gung-ho government prosecution can put on a
>>>> person did him in.
>>>
>>>
>>> Poor bastard....<snicker>
ya mean.
lily livered luzer with none to even less concept of Life.

>>>>
>>>> A touching tribute to Swartz can be read at:
>>>> http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130113/00034721650/
>>>
>>> Too faggy, no thanks
>>>>
Yew should have... this gem is buried innit;
"It was Aaron, sorting out his life in public. That may be more common
these days, but it was certainly relatively new back then, "
... then go read Derbyshire's archived blogs:
http://66.39.71.195/Derbyshire/fotw.html

Paul is limping along on the back of a loonie bus rider ONLY because
they share like vibes in who should help them live their Life with
handouts.
It is ALL our fault, Derbyshire is never wrong!
haw haw!

>>>> detail at:
>>>> http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130113/23000321653/
>>>
>>> Tuff shit, when ya lose, ya lose.
>>>>
>>>> A further analysis of just how wrongheaded such prosecutions are:
>>>> http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130114/22032721685/
>>>
>>> From your experence? <snicker>
>
.. and hopes /snortle

>>>> You may also wish to donate to Demand Progress, and if you are in
>>>> academia, you may wish to donate your academic papers to the cause of
>>>> free access to academic information by uploading them somewhere and
>>>> tweeting the links with hashtag #pdftribute as described here:
>>>>
... your attitude fits with all I have read on you, Derbyshire, another two bit
loser who expects a free ride, owed one in fact. Swartz and you should share
a shell. BE quick and you might just get to share a seat on the bus! [snarf snarf snarf]

>>>> http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130114/19291621672/
>>>>
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130115/22533421696/
/Q/
"If a prosecutor really valued justice, they would only charge people with crimes they actually
commit, and not just try to throw the book at somebody because they didn't like them or
disagreed with something they did."
/end/Q/

How's that NOMINATION criteria (you use) working for yew, luzer?
/cackle

>>>> The tweets are being collected here:
>>>>
>>>> http://pdftribute.net/
>>>>
>>>> May you find in death the peace that eluded you in life, Aaron.
>>>
oH fookin' spare us the falsetto wail, luzer.

>>>
>>> No longer accepted nor recognized. You're toast lil fella. <snicker>
>>
>> You are really a piece of work, aren't you?
>>
>> Nadegda's nominations are hereby seconded.
>
>I knew I could count on you, kensi.
>
Derbyshire's bats are away in full flight. heh

>http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B1MQZNW/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_ask_1ufxE.0B1457G
>
>It's $4.99, with all of the profits being donated to Demand Progress and
>Fight for the Future, two of the leading activist groups fighting on
>these issues. (I'm not sure how the money will be split between the two
>groups; likely equally, but don't quote me on that.)
>
FOAD - yer Spammin' podgy shortass kunt.

Nadegda

unread,
Jan 22, 2013, 7:40:58 PM1/22/13
to
On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 07:15:28 -0600, Kia wrote:

> Nadegda Seamus Derbyshire TXd internally to form Stoopid is as Stoopid
> does.

One thing Stoopid does is write unintelligible garbage like "TXd" instead
of plain English, kook.

<snicker>

>>On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 22:07:12 -0500, kensi Seamus Derbyshire wrote:
>>
>>> On 18/01/2013 8:08 PM, Friendly Neighbor Vote Wrangler (One Of Four) ®
>>> wrote:
>>>> In article <kdcqo2$at2$8...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
>>>> says...
>>>>>
>>>>> Unless you've been in a net.hole for the past week or two, you'll
>>>>> have heard of RSS pioneer, Demand Progress co-founder, and
>>>>> pro-Internet- freedom activist Aaron Swartz's tragic suicide.
> bullshit.

In what way is that "bullshit", kook? Are you claiming he's still alive?
I don't suppose you'd be providing *proof* of that claim?

> "pro-Internet freedom activist" my ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Swartz
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57565226-38/how-aaron-swartz-helped-to-
defeat-hollywood-on-sopa/

SPNAK!

> One damn'd freeloading son-of-a-beetch is more the truth.

Evidence? Because he downloaded something that was being offered for free
he was "freeloading"? That's not how "freeloading" is usually defined,
kooky.

> Good riddance to bad rubbish.

NOMINATION: Murphy for a George Pickett Memorial Trophy for the above
dishonoring of the dead purely to be contrary and argumentative in
picking a fight on Usenet. Your kooky quest to destroy the Tetrarchy,
find your "Derbyshire", and control discourse in various newsgroups truly
does know no bounds, does it?

This will be your second Pickett if you win it, for fuck's sake.

>>>> Good for the world eh?
>>>>
> fantastic.
> Shame Derbyshire is just a little smarter in studying how to use the
> system to survive without contributing ANY product.

Evidence for your kooky k'lame? (That means proving Derbyshire exists
*and* that he does not contribute anything.)

>>>>> What you may not have heard is that it resulted from the stress and
>>>>> pressure caused by a malicious prosecution by the United States
>>>>> federal government for an act that was not even criminal. He used an
>>>>> open network connection at MIT, which explicitly allowed free guest
>>>>> access, to download academic research papers that were available for
>>>>> free for any user on that particular network; for this, somehow, he
>>>>> was accused of violating anti-hacking laws; and the sheer, crushing,
>>>>> unrelenting pressure a gung-ho government prosecution can put on a
>>>>> person did him in.
>>>>
>>>> Poor bastard....<snicker>
> ya mean.
> lily livered luzer with none to even less concept of Life.

More evidence you deserve that Pickett, kook.

>>>>> A touching tribute to Swartz can be read at:
>>>>> http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130113/00034721650/
>>>>
>>>> Too faggy, no thanks
>>>>>
> Yew should have... this gem is buried innit;
> "It was Aaron, sorting out his life in public. That may be more
common
> these days, but it was certainly relatively new back then, "
> ... then go read Derbyshire's archived blogs:
> http://66.3<FOOM!>

Did ... did you just suggest that Swartz and Derbyshire were the same
person?

Of course, if that's true, then Derbyshire really is dead now, kook. I
don't suppose you'll no longer be accusing anyone of being him anymore,
eh, kook?

> Paul is limping along on the back of a loonie bus rider ONLY because
> they share like vibes in who should help them live their Life with
> handouts.

That use of the present tense is not a very encouraging sign, kooky. Then
again, if I were your psychiatrist I'd probably be worried about how the
entire rest of that sentence after "Paul is" simply does not make any
sense whatsoever. Disordered thought like that is a sign of possible
schizophrenia, kook.

> It is ALL our fault, Derbyshire is never wrong! haw haw!

He'd have to exist to be wrong. And who, precisely, are you speaking for
when you say "our", above, kook? Or are you just using the royal "we" due
to one delusion of grandeur or another?

>>>>> You may also wish to donate to Demand Progress, and if you are in
>>>>> academia, you may wish to donate your academic papers to the cause
>>>>> of free access to academic information by uploading them somewhere
>>>>> and tweeting the links with hashtag #pdftribute as described here:
>>>>>
> ... your attitude fits with all I have read on you, Derbyshire, another
> two bit loser who expects a free ride, owed one in fact. Swartz and you
> should share a shell. BE quick and you might just get to share a seat on
> the bus! [snarf snarf snarf]

To the extent that the above can even be interpreted, it's quite
delusional.

Incidentally, what the hell kind of afterlife has a "shell" and a "bus"
involved in transporting people to the underworld, rather than the more
traditional ferry across an underground river? Does anyone know of any
extant religion or extinct mythology that has such a thing? Maybe one of
those UFO cults that I try my best to ignore right here in LA?

Yeah, it's probably a UFO cult. That would fit *right* in with the rest
of Murphy's wackiness.

<snicker>

>>>>> http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130114/19291621672/
>>>>>
> http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130115/22533421696/ /Q/
> "If a prosecutor really valued justice, they would only charge people
> with crimes they actually commit, and not just try to throw the book at
> somebody because they didn't like them or disagreed with something they
> did."
> /end/Q/
>
> How's that NOMINATION criteria (you use) working for yew, luzer? /cackle

First of all, I'm not a prosecutor. I'm just a kookologist and auk FNVW.

Secondly, I don't nominate people just for disagreeing with something
they do; I nominate people for saying or doing things that are bona fide
insane and kooky.

And lastly, it's quite hypocritical of you to suggest such a thing when
*you* keep whining and begging newsadmins to throw the book at random
usenetters because you don't like them or disagreed with something they
said.

>>>>> The tweets are being collected here:
>>>>>
>>>>> http://pdftribute.net/
>>>>>
>>>>> May you find in death the peace that eluded you in life, Aaron.
>>>>
> oH fookin' spare us the falsetto wail, luzer.

More evidence for your Pickett, kook. That's just about the least
appropriate possible response to such a statement.

>>>> No longer accepted nor recognized. You're toast lil fella.
>>>> <snicker>
>>>
>>> You are really a piece of work, aren't you?
>>>
>>> Nadegda's nominations are hereby seconded.
>>
>>I knew I could count on you, kensi.
>
> Derbyshire's bats are away in full flight. heh

Squirrels, bats -- just how many exotic pets does/did the guy keep,
anyway?

>>http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B1MQZNW/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_ask_1ufxE.0B1457G
>>
>>It's $4.99, with all of the profits being donated to Demand Progress and
>>Fight for the Future, two of the leading activist groups fighting on
>>these issues. (I'm not sure how the money will be split between the two
>>groups; likely equally, but don't quote me on that.)
>
> FOAD - yer Spammin' podgy shortass kunt.

Sez the kook who once posted 30 identical messages to rec.arts.tv in the
space of an hour, crossposting some of them for a cumulative BI of 40.

Amazing.

Simply amazing.

I'd nominate you for this month's Lodestone Award, but I see that Andrew
Wilson already has and that that nomination's already been seconded, by
kensi. I'll just have to settle for waiting until February and then
voting for it, then.

<snicker>

Friendly Neighbor Vote Wrangler (The Only One) ®

unread,
Jan 22, 2013, 7:46:38 PM1/22/13
to
In article <kdnbiq$a8u$1...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...
Denied
--

Properly known as FNVW
The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
THERE IS NO NEW CABAL - LONG LIVE THE OLD CABAL
The AUK coup is complete. The New Cabal is no more.

Given that some butthurt kook keeps cancelling the roster posts, they
are now included in each of my posts.

Spin, kooky, spin! <snicker>
Message has been deleted

Series Expansion

unread,
Jan 26, 2013, 2:26:14 PM1/26/13
to
On Jan 22, 7:40 pm, Nadegda <nad318b...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 07:15:28 -0600, Kia wrote:
> > Nadegda Seamus Derbyshire TXd internally to form Stoopid is as Stoopid
> > does.
>
> One thing Stoopid does is write unintelligible garbage like "TXd" instead
> of plain English, kook.
>
> <snicker>
>
> >>On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 22:07:12 -0500, kensi Seamus Derbyshire wrote:
>
> >>> On 18/01/2013 8:08 PM, Friendly Neighbor Vote Wrangler (One Of Four) ®
> >>> wrote:
> >>>> In article <kdcqo2$at...@dont-email.me>, nad318b...@gmail.invalid
> >>>> says...
>
> >>>>> Unless you've been in a net.hole for the past week or two, you'll
> >>>>> have heard of RSS pioneer, Demand Progress co-founder, and
> >>>>> pro-Internet- freedom activist Aaron Swartz's tragic suicide.
> > bullshit.
>
> In what way is that "bullshit", kook? Are you claiming he's still alive?
> I don't suppose you'd be providing *proof* of that claim?
>
> > "pro-Internet freedom activist" my ass.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Swartzhttp://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57565226-38/how-aaron-swartz-helped...
> defeat-hollywood-on-sopa/
>
> SPNAK!
>
> > One damn'd freeloading son-of-a-beetch is more the truth.
>
> Evidence? Because he downloaded something that was being offered for free
> he was "freeloading"? That's not how "freeloading" is usually defined,
> kooky.
>
> > Good riddance to bad rubbish.
>
> NOMINATION: Murphy for a George Pickett Memorial Trophy for the above
> dishonoring of the dead purely to be contrary and argumentative in
> picking a fight on Usenet. Your kooky quest to destroy the Tetrarchy,
> find your "Derbyshire", and control discourse in various newsgroups truly
> does know no bounds, does it?
>
> This will be your second Pickett if you win it, for fuck's sake.

Seconded. Aaron Swartz is practically a saint, and the Murphy kook is
displaying the most brazen disrespect for his memory here just to be
contrary and score a "point" in one of his neverending feuds (that he
started) with usenetters that he thinks are Paul Derbyshire. The kook
has the conscience of a snake.

kensi

unread,
Jan 26, 2013, 3:13:09 PM1/26/13
to
Accepted. Murphy's *winning*, for fuck's sake!

*snicker*

> Aaron Swartz is practically a saint, and the Murphy kook is
> displaying the most brazen disrespect for his memory here just to be
> contrary and score a "point" in one of his neverending feuds (that he
> started) with usenetters that he thinks are Paul Derbyshire. The kook
> has the conscience of a snake.

Agreed. I wonder if he'll ever wake the fuck up and realize what a hole
he's dug for his reputation. Why, if he ever somehow gets it back it'll
probably have learned Chinese.

*snicker*

--
"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain
the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy." ~David Brooks
"A clue, a clue. My kingdom for a clue!!!!" ~Gweggles,
in an uncommon moment of self-awareness.

Friendly Neighbor Vote Wrangler (The Only One) ®

unread,
Jan 26, 2013, 6:50:07 PM1/26/13
to
In article <54600163-c10f-4d2c-9dab-
656a16...@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>, ser...@gmail.com says...
>Seconded. Aaron Swartz is practically an asshole

Denied

--

Properly known as Owner of Paul,Nads, and all the other socks.

THERE IS NO NEW CABAL - LONG LIVE THE OLD CABAL
The AUK coup is denied. The New Cabal is no more.



Nadegda

unread,
Jan 26, 2013, 8:13:11 PM1/26/13
to
Gunning for a Pickett's Charge too now, kook? Swartz was *revered* by
anyone in computer programming that gave a damn about the net. In any
event, the second is accepted and you have no say in the matter.

Friendly Neighbor Vote Wrangler (The Only One) ®

unread,
Jan 26, 2013, 8:25:15 PM1/26/13
to
In article <ke1uv6$ila$4...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...
Denied by the supreme authority of Me!
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
Message has been deleted
0 new messages