Re: Aether has mass

Kia

Jan 20, 2013, 8:10:21 AM1/20/13
Painius <stars...@aol.com> writ:
>On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 23:16:06 -0500, kensi
>twist...@gmail.com WINNER - KOTM July 2012 wrote:
>
>>On 18/01/2013 10:44 PM, HVAC wrote:
>>> On 1/18/2013 6:22 PM, kensi Seamus Derbyshire wrote:

/ravings deleted

>>> Funny post dude... Bravo!
>>
>>I'm not a dork, dude.

ahhh... fxd that typo for you Paul/a.

/ cue net.chortle

... and I provide the "Mr. Hanky" image you are too shy to
link to in displaying yourself, openly.

Paul defending his newest Mr. Hanky, pathside.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/44d69d232251662

... and your own personal auditioning (Fox News) video of course :|---D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be

>Someone needs to learn how to take a compliment. Doesn't a rose by
>any other name still smell as sweet?

[cough]
... jes two minutes of study will demonstrate our resident psycho
is very sensitive to the slightest criticism, intentional or in jest.
Should you question IT, bring a polycarbon clear sheet to protect
your body from the spores IT emits.
A sorely dispirited unfortunate his woes include the tale of a
intercontinental visitation upon his home, by his "Murphy".
He has photos, so he sez.
In Paul's iteration the guy had a feckin' big knife which (by
conclusion) made little difference as this "Murphy" has not been
heard of since. Any questioning of Derbyshire - as to the
whereabouts of the corpse - brings an escalation of rant to
the factor of magnitude Derbyshire requires art least three
visitations of socks to deliver the full enchilada!

jes a little help in a world overlaid with kooks.

kensi

Jan 21, 2013, 1:45:29 PM1/21/13
"Our resident psycho".

And who might that be, exactly?

Clue #1: One of the people that recently posted to this thread babbles
semi-literate mumbo-jumbo and seems to think it makes sense, while the
others all write in clear, complete, normal, understandable English. And
the one who doesn't is from an English-dominated country.

Clue #2 is this past post:

+ kensi (derbyshire) twist...@gmail.com WINNER - KOTM July 2012
+ posted as news in <k1720e$2gd$1...@speranza.aioe.org>:
+ >Write proper English,
+ >
+ like your "big word, wrong use" english, kook?
+ >
+ >with proper capitalization and punctuation <-----------------hear
this - Fuck OFF and DIE

Note how that post alters the attribution to one of my posts almost
identically to how a certain poster altered (your *quote* of!) the
attribution of a post of mine in *this* thread.

Note also how that post's author is very sensitive to the slightest
criticism, intentional or in jest. A criticism that is eerily
reminiscent of Clue #1, above.

Clue #3: Exactly one recent poster in this thread altered others'
quotations of some text, thereby stuffing words in their mouths, when
following up to them. In both cases he changed quoted attribution lines
to make unsupported claims about my own identity. In one of those
instances the victim of the quote-alteration was *you*, Painius, and in
the other it was HVAC. Not the behavior of a normal, honest Usenetizen.

It should not at all be difficult for you to determine, from these data,
who is in fact "our resident psycho", Painius. ;)

> Should you question IT, bring a polycarbon clear sheet to protect
> your body from the spores IT emits.

You better watch out
You better not flame
Don't betray doubts
Or he'll add your name ...

*snicker*

> A sorely dispirited unfortunate his woes include the tale of a
> intercontinental visitation upon his home, by his "Murphy".
> He has photos, so he sez.

He sez he has photos, and links to said photos, in

+ Derbyshire having a wee chat to hisselv did post in
+ <j53auh$cdt$1...@speranza.aioe.org> all the while
+ and that work on your trailer park.
+
+ http://i51.tinypic.com/28us11y.jpg

But he has it wrong as to who visited whom. In fact, he did the
visiting, and I have no idea whose home that actually is (it is not
anyone I know well enough to know where they live).

> In Paul's iteration the guy had a feckin' big knife which (by
> conclusion) made little difference as this "Murphy" has not been
> heard of since. Any questioning of Derbyshire - as to the
> whereabouts of the corpse

You know, it's a very good thing this "Derbyshire" of yours is absent
from the net, because if he weren't, he could probably take you to the
cleaners for posting that innuendo, and if he was half as ko0ky as you
claim he is, he *would*. Forget Novins -- *this* would begin the lawsuit
to remember in auk.

> - brings an escalation of rant to
> the factor of magnitude Derbyshire requires art least three
> visitations of socks to deliver the full enchilada!

Escalations of rant and visitations of socks like the following thread
in alt.free.newsservers?

From: anominous <anon...@domain.invalid>
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Repost: Re: Is "teranews" actually a free public
nntp USENET news server?

+ blustering a lunatic fart, Paul Nade/rbyshire spread his cheeks thusly:
+ It reminds you (and those reading) just how insignificant you are.
lunatic

From: coder <au...@ted.paranoia.feed>
nntp USENET news server?

+ On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 03:59:16 +0000 (UTC),<anon...@domain.invalid> wrote:
+ Oh yesssssss.
+ It is a matter of inspirational word art to provoke Paul's
+ catholic blasphemy. Sprinkle a little "ockerism"* amongst
+ the thorns - "cor blimey mate" - topped with some
+ tmesis stardust really gets Paul's roo loose in the top
+ paddock [smirk]

From: Crunchy Granola <ca...@aioehelpdesk.invalid>
nntp USENET news server?

+ In article <50e4a88b$0$10754$8f2e...@news.shared-secrets.com>, coder
wrote:
+ WE're onto you here Paul
+ type the word Derby^shire (no ^) poof!
+ Article not accepted by server; not posted:
+ Badword (Body)
+
+ you're.famous Seamus

Despite using 3 different servers (and user-agents), the sockpuppetry of
these posts is really quite transparent. Same odd writing "style" (if it
can be called that) as each other and the previously cited articles,
same odd obsession, same leaping to conclusions on no apparent evidence
whatsoever (nevermind insufficient) and other signs of disordered
thinking, one-word oddball Organization: lines, and it's a post babbling
like some you've just seen, followed by a direct followup to that post
agreeing wholeheartedly with it, and followed by a direct followup to
*that* post agreeing wholeheartedly with *it*!

Yeah, *someone* in this thread is engaged in "escalations of rant and
visitations of socks" alright.

He's also projecting like a lighthouse.

I wonder why?

> jes a little help in a world overlaid with kooks.

And he's *still* projecting like a lighthouse.

*snicker*

"A clue, a clue. My kingdom for a clue!!!!" ~Gweggles,
in an uncommon moment of self-awareness.