In which Bit Rot is caught committing net abuse in the first degree

Kia

Jan 11, 2013, 2:55:16 AM1/11/13
kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote in
news:kco1m5$kpl$1...@news.albasani.net
>On 10/01/2013 10:02 PM, Bit Rot wrote:
>> news from Seamus 'n kensi strokin' anus <fuckenderbyshire@againmail>:

>>> How many<X>
>>
>> 5
>> FOAD
>
>Paranoid froth. And you multiposted it, you naughty boy:

>Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers

>Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
>
>Or, at least, you tried to. You kind of fucked it up, k00k, as the
>second one only says "FOD" where you presumably intended to say "5 FOAD".
>
>SPNAK!
>
>*snicker*

Is it any wonder this great group is swirling down the toilet?
Poor "kensi", Up late at night finger fucking his way up to climatic
anal blatherings!
Way to go in urging on that running off at the mouth you long
for (seamus - derbyshire) in wanting to report. Way late little man.
In a preceding article that maestro of double standards BananaBoi,
being the little Nazi and netKKKop he is, placed this display
of erudition.
"In particular, we will not take action if our user does not
violate our TOS and/or the complaint is the result of a
quarrel/skirmish/kooksuit and the complainant takes an active
part in it."

Sucking down BananaBoi seed will retain your posting rights.
It will not make you any smarter, Derbyshire.

Kia

Jan 11, 2013, 5:49:06 AM1/11/13
Derbyshire aka Seamus <awils9845x0ATgmail.com> foamed;
>On Jan 11, 12:28 am, Kia <k...@kmen.nie> wrote:
>> kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote innews:kcniij$evu$1...@news.albasani.net

>> >Proof, ko0ky?
[snip]