Matrix?

Trouble

Jul 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/23/97

In article <33d6551b...@news.concentric.net>, ruok
(ru...@concentric.net) wrote:
>Any word on whether keanu is signed on for this movie?
>ruok

Nope, no official word. My guess is that we won't hear until he's back in
California & able to meet with the people involved. That's just a guess,
however. And if he turns it down, it may not be "news" enough to hit the
wires. (We're not talking Speed 2 here.)

He hasn't mentioned Matrix in any interview that I've seen. He *has*
mentioned Weed (a.k.a. Last Harvest), to be directed by his old friend
Alex Winter, but from what I've heard, that's still in development, so
there's no telling if or when it will be filmed.

Trouble

Ivan

Jul 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/26/97

ruok <ru...@concentric.net> wrote in article
<33d6551b...@news.concentric.net>...

> Any word on whether keanu is signed on for this movie?
> ruok

What's the storyline of Matrix?

lauray

Jul 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/26/97

ruok <ru...@concentric.net> wrote in article

<33de5f52...@news.concentric.net>...

> On 26 Jul 1997 00:26:25 GMT, "Ivan" <iv...@prysm.net> wrote:
> >What's the storyline of Matrix?
>

> Something about a man in a futre society who believes he's living a
> normal life but in fact is really being programmed and/or enslaved
> through virtual reality technology. He leads a revold.
> It's directed by the team that did 'Bound"--this sounds an awful lot
> like 'Total Recall' to me.
> ruok

Thank you rouk. It does sound like "Total Recall", but is the setting on
MARS too?

Laura Leigh