Is Keanu Reeves a scientologist ?

President Helmut

Oct 12, 2004, 11:43:15 AM10/12/04
That's the question.

Carol Shubert

Oct 12, 2004, 6:52:43 PM10/12/04
Keanu has adopted a few Buddhist beliefs and practices,
or so I've read. I haven't heard anything about any
involvement with Scientology, but I think he has a few
friends who are Scientologists.

--
~ Carol ~
http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com : Upbeat parody/humor

President Helmut

Oct 13, 2004, 4:15:54 AM10/13/04
"Carol Shubert" <Ki...@rainy-day-laughter.com> wrote in message news:<e82dnQ6pcMi...@comcast.com>...

> Keanu has adopted a few Buddhist beliefs and practices,
> or so I've read. I haven't heard anything about any
> involvement with Scientology, but I think he has a few
> friends who are Scientologists.
>
> --
> ~ Carol ~
> http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com : Upbeat parody/humor
> ezine updated bimonthly [Next edition October 15th]

It's a rumour in France. And some scientologists are hiding behind
bouddhism. Ron Hubbard pretended he was Bouddha...

Lady Chatterly

Oct 13, 2004, 2:38:44 PM10/13/04
In article <bf456302.04101...@posting.google.com>,
Stilllov...@myway.com (Barbara Schwarz) wrote:

>presiden...@yahoo.fr (President Helmut) wrote in message news:<73564f3e.0410...@posting.google.com>...
>Can't spell Buddhism and Buddha? Scientologists use their dictionary,
>you fool don't. Is is very in fashion to steal other people's
>identity. You apparently stole that of President Helmuth Bloebaum.

Fine words. I wonder where you stole them.

>Scientologists don't hide behind Buddhism because Scientology is a lot
>better and more advanced it's knowledge. Scientology is however
>related to Buddhism.

Things are a lot more like they used to be than they are now.

>Pretended to be Buddha? How do you want to know that L. Ron Hubbard
>was not Buddha in a former lifetime? Just because you were nothing
>doesn't but the scum you are also today mean that this applies also to
>Ron. I am convinced he was Buddha.

Are you happy you are convinced he was buddha?

>Ron worked since ever to enlighten people to find religious truth. He
>was always a religious figure and leader.

Thinking isn't your strong suit, is it?

--
Lady Chatterly

"I declare the winner of that bout to be Lady Chatterly" -- Stickems

President Helmut

Oct 14, 2004, 11:36:00 AM10/14/04
Stilllov...@myway.com (Barbara Schwarz) wrote in message news:<bf456302.04101...@posting.google.com>...

> Can't spell Buddhism and Buddha? Scientologists use their dictionary,
> you fool don't. Is is very in fashion to steal other people's
> identity. You apparently stole that of President Helmuth Bloebaum.

You're right. I'm fuckingly impolite.

> Scientologists don't hide behind Buddhism because Scientology is a lot
> better and more advanced it's knowledge. Scientology is however
> related to Buddhism.

Could you please explain the common beliefs ?

> Pretended to be Buddha? How do you want to know that L. Ron Hubbard
> was not Buddha in a former lifetime? Just because you were nothing
> doesn't but the scum you are also today mean that this applies also to
> Ron. I am convinced he was Buddha.

I believe that Buddha threw all his goods to preach. That's not
exactly the case of LRH, no ?

> Ron worked since ever to enlighten people to find religious truth. He
> was always a religious figure and leader.

Do you think that Miscavidge is as religious as him ?

Alissa

Oct 17, 2004, 1:43:52 AM10/17/04
Um. Barb. Try the decaf.

Alissa

"Barbara Schwarz" <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote in message

> presiden...@yahoo.fr (President Helmut) wrote in message

> Can't spell Buddhism and Buddha? Scientologists use their dictionary,
> you fool don't. Is is very in fashion to steal other people's
> identity. You apparently stole that of President Helmuth Bloebaum.
>

> Scientologists don't hide behind Buddhism because Scientology is a lot
> better and more advanced it's knowledge. Scientology is however
> related to Buddhism.
>

> Pretended to be Buddha? How do you want to know that L. Ron Hubbard
> was not Buddha in a former lifetime? Just because you were nothing
> doesn't but the scum you are also today mean that this applies also to
> Ron. I am convinced he was Buddha.
>

> Ron worked since ever to enlighten people to find religious truth. He
> was always a religious figure and leader.
>

> Barbara Schwarz

President Helmut

Oct 18, 2004, 10:22:23 AM10/18/04
Could you please respond ?

Francis Dolarhyde

Oct 18, 2004, 11:05:51 AM10/18/04
The only thing that Buddhists have in common with Scientologists is a huge,
overweight leader in charge.

Ron was a blubber ass bunghole!

--
Francis Dolarhyde

"You are witness my becoming."

Oliver

Oct 18, 2004, 4:32:10 PM10/18/04
Of course - Keanu is not a Scientologist. Keanu is a great and good
looking actor. Do you know any great and good looking actor who is
linked with Scientology? Then there must be something wrong with your
taste.

We all know that Scientology is about brain washing. How would this
link to Buddhism whose intent is enlightenment?

I am not a Buddhist but I deeply respect this religion. I have no
respect for Scientology. Why should I? It is not even a religion but
some people making a lot of money.

President Helmut

Oct 19, 2004, 6:19:53 AM10/19/04
oli...@oliverlehmann.com (Oliver) wrote in message news:<c095d196.04101...@posting.google.com>...

> Of course - Keanu is not a Scientologist. Keanu is a great and good
> looking actor. Do you know any great and good looking actor who is
> linked with Scientology? Then there must be something wrong with your
> taste.

Tom Cruise ?

> We all know that Scientology is about brain washing. How would this
> link to Buddhism whose intent is enlightenment?

Some scientologists could infiltrate the buddhism. They infiltrate everything...

> I am not a Buddhist but I deeply respect this religion. I have no
> respect for Scientology. Why should I? It is not even a religion but
> some people making a lot of money.

Yes but all Buddhists are not as poor as Buddah...

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 19, 2004, 11:55:34 AM10/19/04
> Of course - Keanu is not a Scientologist.
I never claimed so.

Keanu is a great and good
> looking actor. Do you know any great and good looking actor who is
> linked with Scientology? Then there must be something wrong with your
> taste.
>
> We all know that Scientology is about brain washing. How would this
> link to Buddhism whose intent is enlightenment?
>
> I am not a Buddhist but I deeply respect this religion. I have no
> respect for Scientology. Why should I? It is not even a religion but
> some people making a lot of money.

You have not the foggiest idea of Scientology. You adopted the German
Nazi psych lies that they spread about L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology.
You can't have much of an IQ, Oli.

Barbara Schwarz

Big Questions

Oct 19, 2004, 12:35:26 PM10/19/04
presiden...@yahoo.fr (President Helmut) wrote in message news:<73564f3e.04101...@posting.google.com>...
> That's the question.

If so that would be really scary, I think, because in the Matrix they
were saying that it's o.k. for the enlightened people to kill the
unenlightened ones. For the greater good don't you know?

ordosclan

Oct 23, 2004, 2:12:30 AM10/23/04
presiden...@yahoo.fr (President Helmut) wrote in message news:<73564f3e.04101...@posting.google.com>...

> > Scientologists don't hide behind Buddhism because Scientology is a lot

> > better and more advanced it's knowledge. Scientology is however
> > related to Buddhism.
>
> Could you please explain the common beliefs ?

He should have said: "Scientology is plagarized from several
"religons", one of them being vedism, with some psuedo-technology and
bullshit "scientific" and proprietary terminology used to express
certain ideas".

Brahmanism however, never sought to cater to the masses. Your high
caste or your not. Playing with the causations which lock people into
dukka or samsara or the spiral of maya is just... well... odd. Beyond
the layers of causation, lie the law. This isnt it.

Its just a religon. Same old but more stupid bullshit. Sheep.

ordo...@mail.hongkong.com

ordosclan

Oct 23, 2004, 2:15:18 AM10/23/04
bigquest...@yahoo.com (Big Questions) wrote in message news:<86565123.04101...@posting.google.com>...

> > That's the question.
>
> If so that would be really scary, I think, because in the Matrix they
> were saying that it's o.k. for the enlightened people to kill the
> unenlightened ones. For the greater good don't you know?

There's no natural law that would prevent that from happening. Which
to a "psychopeganist" would be an open invitation to test the theory:
Do they have gods to save them? Lets see.

ordo...@mail.hongkong.com

ron.p....@gmail.com

May 29, 2020, 5:04:22 PM5/29/20
Actually, and I'm just stating the facts Buddah was an atheist. He didn't believe in God, or an afterlife. He believed that self-denial was the path to inner peace. (Nirvana). He laid out the 5 tenants of Buddhism as a path to inner peace through giving up all materialistic needs. He was defied 500 years after his death. Buddhism isn't a religion at all. It's a belief in man's ability to tune out the world and be satisfied within himself. I don't believe in it, but it's far too often labeled a religion, and him a God, which would have made him ill.

ron.p....@gmail.com

May 29, 2020, 5:12:21 PM5/29/20
Sorry, diefied. Made into a God.