Keanu's shoe size

Jennifer Cribbs

Nov 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/10/98
Does anyone know Keanu's shoe size? Sandra Bullock said it was 8 and a
half on the Speed 2 MTV special.I think it's a little bigger than that.
Jen

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
KR...@webtv.net (Jennifer Cribbs) wrote:

> Does anyone know Keanu's shoe size? Sandra Bullock said it was 8 and a
>half on the Speed 2 MTV special.I think it's a little bigger than that.

Size 8 in an American shoe size--Keanu is 6'1," a size 8 seems too
small. I know he has a mix of Caucasian/Hawaiian/Chinese genes, but
size 8 still seems too small. Men I know who wear an 8 are usually
under 6' tall. Keanu reportedly has large hands, at least that's what
people say who've seen his celebrity hand prints. As for shoe size, I
guess we'll never know.

JL

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98

I read somewhere it was size 13 which is huge. He has said
he has big feet and hands.

JL

Col. Sphinx Drummond

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
Jennifer Cribbs wrote:

> Does anyone know Keanu's shoe size? Sandra Bullock said it was 8 and a
> half on the Speed 2 MTV special.I think it's a little bigger than that.

> Jen

Based on is stature, I would place his shoe size between a 10 1/2 and
a 12. BTW, is it true what they say about big hands & big feet, means
big brain and big meat?

-Hecort Demigausse

Indigo

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98

barbara@.bookpro.com wrote:

> I've never heard the "big brain" part.
>
> BW

I'd have to say I concur with BW.... 10 1/2 - 12..... My brother is 6' 1",
size 11 1/2 shoes.... "big brain" (or atleast he thinks so.. hahahhaha)

Hmmm.. never heard the "big brain" part though... LOL

Indie
--
Your just jealous because the voices are talking to me! (have I been in my cave
too long?)

JL

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
barbara@.bookpro.com wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 07:34:07 -0500, JL <jl...@sprint.ca> wrote:

> >J wrote:
> >
> >> Size 8 in an American shoe size--Keanu is 6'1," a size 8 seems too
> >> small. I know he has a mix of Caucasian/Hawaiian/Chinese genes, but
> >> size 8 still seems too small. Men I know who wear an 8 are usually
> >> under 6' tall. Keanu reportedly has large hands, at least that's what
> >> people say who've seen his celebrity hand prints. As for shoe size, I
> >> guess we'll never know.
>
> >I read somewhere it was size 13 which is huge. He has said
> >he has big feet and hands.
>
> And you know what they say correlates with large hands and feet ...
>
> BW

I know. <sigh>

Katelijne

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
> Does anyone know Keanu's shoe size? Sandra Bullock said it was 8 and a
>half on the Speed 2 MTV special.I think it's a little bigger than that.
>Jen

That was her shoe size. :)

katelijne

pook...@my-dejanews.com

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
In article <3649843F...@sprint.ca>,

JL <jl...@sprint.ca> wrote:
> J wrote:
> >
> > KR...@webtv.net (Jennifer Cribbs) wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone know Keanu's shoe size? Sandra Bullock said it was 8 and a
> > >half on the Speed 2 MTV special.I think it's a little bigger than that.
> >
> > Size 8 in an American shoe size--Keanu is 6'1," a size 8 seems too
> > small. I know he has a mix of Caucasian/Hawaiian/Chinese genes, but
> > size 8 still seems too small. Men I know who wear an 8 are usually
> > under 6' tall. Keanu reportedly has large hands, at least that's what
> > people say who've seen his celebrity hand prints. As for shoe size, I
> > guess we'll never know.

> I read somewhere it was size 13 which is huge. He has said
> he has big feet and hands.

You know what they say about guys with big hands and feet, I wonder
if that's true in this case.

Katelijne

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
>I read somewhere it was size 13 which is huge. He has said
>he has big feet and hands.
>
>JL

Yup. :)

katelijne

Hvnlymesgr

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
>And you know what they say correlates with large hands and feet ...
>:>
>:> BW
>
>:I know. <sigh>
>
>Size doesn't matter.

I agree.It`s not the size that matters it`s how you use it LOL.

JL

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
J wrote:

> JL <jl...@sprint.ca> wrote:
>
> >I read somewhere it was size 13 which is huge. He has said
> >he has big feet and hands.
>
> American size 13 -- huge? well ok. 13-14 is the largest most mall
> stores carry, above 14 you have to look for a specialty store.
>
> I s'pose Keanu is honest about his hand prints. In the pics with
> Sandra Bullock when he's making hand prints, I always wondered if
> Keanu doesn't plant his hands then drag them down about a half-inch or
> so. That's probably way too dishonest for Keanu, but I have a smile
> thinking he drags his hands down, thus increasing the size of his hand
> print. Ok, flame me now.
>
> As for shoe size, I have no idea. Seems like, and this is only seems,
> that some fans at D* shows have commented on his having small feet,
> obviously that's me being unreliable and small open for conjecture.
> The Timberland boots may be made to look smaller than they
> are--rounded toe, the lace-up part would add to the width, the
> over-the ankles style, the slashes Keanu is supposed to make in them.
> On the other hand, didn't Shirley have some pics from D* playing in
> Australia that showed Keanu planting his feet and his shoes looked
> huge <g>. Ah, fantasy. If Keanu is a 13, then Rob Mailhouse is even
> taller and must have even larger feet.

Rob Mailhouse is taller but his feet may not be larger. I
have a friend who is 6 feet 6 inches and his feet are size
10. I believe a size thirteen mans shoe is very big. At
least the teenagers who come to this house with size 13
have very large shoes and feet. I think Canadian sizes and
American shoe sizes are the same (?). Keanu said Hawaiians
have big feet and hands.

JL

JL

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
pook...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> You know what they say about guys with big hands and feet, I wonder
> if that's true in this case.

Ask Revjack.

JL

JL

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
pook...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> In article <364988F2...@swbell.net>,
> sphinx!@swbell.net wrote:

> > Jennifer Cribbs wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone know Keanu's shoe size? Sandra Bullock said it was 8 and a
> > > half on the Speed 2 MTV special.I think it's a little bigger than that.
> > > Jen
> >
> > Based on is stature, I would place his shoe size between a 10 1/2 and
> > a 12. BTW, is it true what they say about big hands & big feet, means
> > big brain and big meat?
>
> That's what I wanted to know? Is it true? Well Hector you can answer
> this question can't you?
>
> pookin
***
Hector, look way down.

JL

TarlaStar

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
barbara@.bookpro.com wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 07:34:07 -0500, JL <jl...@sprint.ca> wrote:
>
>>J wrote:
>>
>>> Size 8 in an American shoe size--Keanu is 6'1," a size 8 seems too
>>> small. I know he has a mix of Caucasian/Hawaiian/Chinese genes, but
>>> size 8 still seems too small. Men I know who wear an 8 are usually
>>> under 6' tall. Keanu reportedly has large hands, at least that's what
>>> people say who've seen his celebrity hand prints. As for shoe size, I
>>> guess we'll never know.
>

>>I read somewhere it was size 13 which is huge. He has said
>>he has big feet and hands.
>

>And you know what they say correlates with large hands and feet ...

Yeah, baby...big shoes and gloves!

*****
"...the legitimate Power of civil government extends no
further than to punish the man who works ill to his neighbor."
- Thomas Jefferson, 1801 -
*****

Col. Sphinx Drummond

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
Hvnlymesgr wrote:

> >And you know what they say correlates with large hands and feet ...

> >:>
> >:> BW
> >
> >:I know. <sigh>
> >
> >Size doesn't matter.
>
> I agree.It`s not the size that matters it`s how you use it LOL.

You SHOULD know!!! LOL.

-Hecort Demigausse

Col. Sphinx Drummond

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
pook...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

I think that it's at least half true. I've never seen another man's
penis (what? ya think I'm a homo?), so how would I compare. I
also think I might have been lied to - chicks do that 'cause they
think it makes a guy feel sexier or something and they're right,
regardless of the actuality.

-Hecort Demiguasse

pook...@my-dejanews.com

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
sphinx!@swbell.net wrote:
> Jennifer Cribbs wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know Keanu's shoe size? Sandra Bullock said it was 8 and a
> > half on the Speed 2 MTV special.I think it's a little bigger than that.
> > Jen
>
> Based on is stature, I would place his shoe size between a 10 1/2 and
> a 12. BTW, is it true what they say about big hands & big feet, means
> big brain and big meat?

That's what I wanted to know? Is it true? Well Hector you can answer
this question can't you?

pookin

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
JL <jl...@sprint.ca> wrote:

>I read somewhere it was size 13 which is huge. He has said
>he has big feet and hands.

American size 13 -- huge? well ok. 13-14 is the largest most mall

Mumthra

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
:
: You know what they say about guys with big hands and feet, I wonder

: if that's true in this case.

Nope. I would NOT say that Keanu has puppy-like appeal, but I guess
that's pure judgement call. Starchy Alfredo, now, there's another
story. Size thirteen flippers give him ALL the puppypeal, so much so
that total strangers approach to rub his ears when he's out for a
walk. And so forth.

pook...@my-dejanews.com

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
In article <19981111154856...@ng85.aol.com>,

hvnly...@aol.com (Hvnlymesgr) wrote:
> >And you know what they say correlates with large hands and feet ...
> >:>
> >:> BW
> >
> >:I know. <sigh>
> >
> >Size doesn't matter.
>
> I agree.It`s not the size that matters it`s how you use it LOL.

yeh, but i don't think that a big mamma elephant would be happy
with a bees dick

pook...@my-dejanews.com

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
In article <364A3186...@sprint.ca>,
JL <jl...@sprint.ca> wrote:

> pook...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> >
> > You know what they say about guys with big hands and feet, I wonder
> > if that's true in this case.
>
> Ask Revjack.
>
> JL

You got a thing about the Rev doncha? ;-)

pookacia

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
JL <jl...@sprint.ca> wrote:

>Rob Mailhouse is taller but his feet may not be larger. I
>have a friend who is 6 feet 6 inches and his feet are size
>10.

Thanks for saying what I thought but didn't type. Of course you're
right.

>I believe a size thirteen mans shoe is very big.

You're right. Someone who needs a 13 for length can't wear a 12 with
an overly wide width 12 DD or 12 EEE, for example, a 12 isn't long
enough.

>At
>least the teenagers who come to this house with size 13
>have very large shoes and feet. I think Canadian sizes and
>American shoe sizes are the same (?).

I would guess so, given the proximity and market of the two countries.
I was thinking about English and European sizes. I don't know why I
think of Keanu as a global shopper. Probably he isn't.

>Keanu said Hawaiians
>have big feet and hands.

Did he? I'll take your word for it. Maybe the Hawaiians do, but
doncha think of Chinese as having small feet? I guess we leave it at
Keanu said what he said <g>.

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
kate...@aol.com (Katelijne) wrote:

>>I read somewhere it was size 13 which is huge. He has said
>>he has big feet and hands.
>>

>>JL

>Yup. :)

Yup to the size 13? It depends on the man; 13 is sometimes just the
right size.

Katelijne

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
>Did he? I'll take your word for it. Maybe the Hawaiians do, but
>doncha think of Chinese as having small feet? I guess we leave it at
>Keanu said what he said <g>.

Keanu has big feet. As do many Chinese. :)

katelijne

VI0LENTA

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
> > > Does anyone know Keanu's shoe size? Sandra Bullock said it was 8 and a
> > > half on the Speed 2 MTV special.I think it's a little bigger than that.

10.

-Vio.

JL

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
barbara@.bookpro.com wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 23:04:09 -0600, "Col. Sphinx Drummond"
> <sphinx!@swbell.net> wrote:
>
> >I think that it's at least half true. I've never seen another man's
> >penis (what? ya think I'm a homo?), so how would I compare. I
> >also think I might have been lied to - chicks do that 'cause they
> >think it makes a guy feel sexier or something and they're right,
> >regardless of the actuality.
>
> That IS why we do it. It seems to matter to guys, and it doesn't
> matter to the women I know (as long as it isn't *too* big or *too*
> small). Technique is much more important.
>
> BW

It matters to a vienna sausage.

JL

Appypie2

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
Keanu wears a size 12 The biggest thing about him though is his heart * .

JL

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
pook...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> In article <364A3186...@sprint.ca>,
> JL <jl...@sprint.ca> wrote:
> > pook...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> > >
> > > You know what they say about guys with big hands and feet, I wonder
> > > if that's true in this case.
> >
> > Ask Revjack.
> >
> > JL
>
> You got a thing about the Rev doncha? ;-)
>
> pookacia

No. :-)

JL

Trouble

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
In article <19981112074607...@ng147.aol.com>,
VI0LENTA <vi0l...@aol.com> wrote:

>10.
>

>-Vio.

Sheesh, from all the talk of clodhoppers, here, I would have guessed at
least a 15. ;-) Not that 10 is small, of course.....

Must be the kind of shoes he likes to wear. Makes 'em look huge. Either
that, or we just like to think big.

Troub
(Not confessing her own shoe size. Unh uh, no way.)

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
kate...@aol.com (Katelijne) wrote:

I'll have to revise my idea of the Chinese; I've always thought of
them as small, guess they're not. Maybe someday Keanu will leave his
foot prints at Grauman's Chinese (now isn't that a
coincidence)Theater, if stars, sorry, actors, still leave footprints
there. We'll stumble across the definitive answer.

pook...@my-dejanews.com

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
In article <364a42de....@news1.radix.net>,
nosp...@radix.net wrote:

> pook...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> : > I read somewhere it was size 13 which is huge. He has said
> : > he has big feet and hands.
> :
> : You know what they say about guys with big hands and feet, I wonder

> : if that's true in this case.
>
> Nope. I would NOT say that Keanu has puppy-like appeal, but I guess
> that's pure judgement call. Starchy Alfredo, now, there's another
> story. Size thirteen flippers give him ALL the puppypeal, so much so
> that total strangers approach to rub his ears when he's out for a
> walk. And so forth.

Oh my lord, I just fell off the chair laughing at this one!

Mumthra

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
pook...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

: > that total strangers approach to rub his ears when he's out for a

: > walk. And so forth.
:
: Oh my lord, I just fell off the chair laughing at this one!

What?!? You weren't ROFL? I always think people should ROFFLE at puppy
jokes. Anyway, pook, you come on over and sit by me. We'll call
ourselves the Puppy Tamers and teach these weirdos how to BEHAVE LIKE
GOOD DOGS.

This was probably from Mumthra.

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
syna...@usa.netisanewaddress wrote:

>I can't believe you didn't notice his shoe size when you asked him for
>his autograph. What kind of fan are you anyway?

I can't believe you didn't go see Keanu during the summer D* tour.
What kind of fan are you? BTW, I saw a pic of Len Downie the other
day. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

pook...@my-dejanews.com

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
In article <364cb0e0....@news1.radix.net>,

nosp...@radix.net wrote:
> pook...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
> : > that total strangers approach to rub his ears when he's out for a
> : > walk. And so forth.
> :
> : Oh my lord, I just fell off the chair laughing at this one!
>
> What?!? You weren't ROFL? I always think people should ROFFLE at puppy
> jokes. Anyway, pook, you come on over and sit by me. We'll call
> ourselves the Puppy Tamers and teach these weirdos how to BEHAVE LIKE
> GOOD DOGS.

Yes, you may have something there Mumthra....

pookey, still ROFFLING at puppy joke.

tjbol...@gmail.com

May 29, 2015, 2:49:40 PM5/29/15
On Tuesday, November 10, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Jennifer Cribbs wrote:
> Does anyone know Keanu's shoe size? Sandra Bullock said it was 8 and a
> half on the Speed 2 MTV special.I think it's a little bigger than that.
> Jen

He said it on Letterman...size 11