Keano Reeves Live Chat

John Thomas

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
Hi everybody,
I have a special announcement !!!
My new friend Keanu Reeves has agreed to a chat session
in my Chatroom. He will be in my chatroom Monday night
the 5th. of July. The time is 9:00-10:00pm EST. That's
-5:00 hours GMT for my international friends.
So come meet the star of The Matrix, Speed, Bill and Ted's
Excellent Adventure, The Devil's Advocate, and countless
other movies.
He'll be there to answer all your questions.

As many of you have found out, you'll need a newer version
of Netscape or Internet Explorer to make my chatroom work.
So come check things out and be sure you can get in.

Luv,
Nikki Thomas

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/4959/nikmod.html

To be removed from my "Nik-News" list just reply with
the word "REMOVE" in the header and I'll take you off.

Peace Love Keanu

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
joh...@yahoo.com (John Thomas) did proclaim:

>Hi everybody,
>I have a special announcement !!!
>My new friend Keanu Reeves has agreed to a chat session
>in my Chatroom. He will be in my chatroom Monday night
>the 5th. of July. The time is 9:00-10:00pm EST. That's
>-5:00 hours GMT for my international friends.
> So come meet the star of The Matrix, Speed, Bill and Ted's
>Excellent Adventure, The Devil's Advocate, and countless
>other movies.
> He'll be there to answer all your questions.

suuuuuuuuure we believe you
ทฒดจฐ*บคปซคบ*ฐจ `ฒท*The Matrix Has Youทฒดจฐ*บคปซคบ*ฐจ `ฒท
*Strange Things Are Afoot At The Circle K*
*All We Are Is Dust In The Wind Dude*

LikeASista

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
> Hi everybody,
>I have a special announcement !!!
>My new friend Keanu Reeves has agreed to a chat session
>in my Chatroom. He will be in my chatroom Monday night
>the 5th. of July. The time is 9:00-10:00pm EST. That's
>-5:00 hours GMT for my international friends.
> So come meet the star of The Matrix, Speed, Bill and Ted's
>Excellent Adventure, The Devil's Advocate, and countless
>other movies.
> He'll be there to answer all your questions.
>
>As many of you have found out, you'll need a newer version
>of Netscape or Internet Explorer to make my chatroom work.
>So come check things out and be sure you can get in.

Hey, this is really cool. How do I go about getting a password. Do I just
wait until tomorrow when Keanu's there, or what?

Sheila

LikeASista

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
>>Hi everybody,
>>I have a special announcement !!!
>>My new friend Keanu Reeves has agreed to a chat session
>>in my Chatroom. He will be in my chatroom Monday night
>>the 5th. of July. The time is 9:00-10:00pm EST. That's
>>-5:00 hours GMT for my international friends.
>> So come meet the star of The Matrix, Speed, Bill and Ted's
>>Excellent Adventure, The Devil's Advocate, and countless
>>other movies.
>> He'll be there to answer all your questions.
>>

>suuuuuuuuure we believe you

It sounds too good to be true, but I'm not taking any chances. How do I get a
password.

Steven C Goulart

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
I guess he'll be doing that,what, in between sound check and the actual
concert Monday night at the Viper room. HMMMM

Michele
John Thomas wrote in message ...

> Hi everybody,
>I have a special announcement !!!
>My new friend Keanu Reeves has agreed to a chat session
>in my Chatroom. He will be in my chatroom Monday night
>the 5th. of July. The time is 9:00-10:00pm EST. That's
>-5:00 hours GMT for my international friends.
> So come meet the star of The Matrix, Speed, Bill and Ted's
>Excellent Adventure, The Devil's Advocate, and countless
>other movies.
> He'll be there to answer all your questions.
>

>As many of you have found out, you'll need a newer version
>of Netscape or Internet Explorer to make my chatroom work.
>So come check things out and be sure you can get in.

Hvnlymesgr

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Just to be on the safe side. Where is the chat?

I'm Keanu's guardian angel.

Lori Pullum

Dec 10, 2022, 9:14:55 PM12/10/22