keanu and brenda

tinand...@my-deja.com

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
hi, this is my first time here - i don't speak english that well -
ijust arrived. but i am a great fan of keanu reeves. and i am still
bothered by his date at the oscars - brenda davis. i know that she has
the daughter, isabelle, that keanu is the god-father, but i wonder is
she married to someone else - to who? (if she really was would her
husband allow her to go out with keanu just like that?)- i think she
loves keanu, this isn't their first date together- they went together
out few years ago too. what does brenda do? is she an actress too? does
she live in LA or in NY?
CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
TINA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Janice formerly JeanuLOVESKeanu

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00

Tina, why are you "bothered" by Brenda?

~Janice~

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."
~William Shakespeare~

tinand...@my-deja.com

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
In article <20000418194015...@ng-cd1.aol.com>,
I just thought he might be dating her - that's all. Why else would he
take her as his date, hold hands,...
But, as I got some replies - I think they are just friends.

Janice formerly JeanuLOVESKeanu

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
>> >hi, this is my first time here - i don't speak english that well -
>> >ijust arrived. but i am a great fan of keanu reeves. and i am still
>> >bothered by his date at the oscars - brenda davis. i know that she
>has
>> >the daughter, isabelle, that keanu is the god-father, but i wonder is
>> >she married to someone else - to who? (if she really was would her
>> >husband allow her to go out with keanu just like that?)- i think she
>> >loves keanu, this isn't their first date together- they went together
>> >out few years ago too. what does brenda do? is she an actress too?
>does
>> >she live in LA or in NY?
>> >CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?
>> >THANK YOU VERY MUCH
>> >TINA
>>
>> Tina, why are you "bothered" by Brenda?
>>
>> ~Janice~
>>
>> "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
>> And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."
>> ~William Shakespeare~
>I just thought he might be dating her - that's all. Why else would he
>take her as his date, hold hands,...
>But, as I got some replies - I think they are just friends.

Keanu is in the habit of taking his significant others, like his sisters, mom
and friends, to premieres and other events in his life. That's just the kinda
guy he is, he likes to share special events with people he cares about and not
just the date-of-the-moment. And hand holding is polite. It doesn't mean
people are dating.

But what if he were dating Brenda or anyone else...don't you want him to have
someone special in his life? Or would you rather him be alone because you
think you might have a chance with him? I want him to be happy with someone.
I know he's never gunna date me.

And your English is great, hun! Don't worry about it. Welcome to the AFKR.

tinand...@my-deja.com

Apr 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/20/00
Yes, I do want him to be happy. But, I would like to meet him too - more
than anything else.
And I just might have that privilege. You might too. You never know.
Never say never. The most impossible things have happened.
And, would I want to date him? Wouldn't you?

Tina

Janice formerly JeanuLOVESKeanu

Apr 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/21/00
>Yes, I do want him to be happy. But, I would like to meet him too - more
>than anything else.
>And I just might have that privilege. You might too. You never know.
>Never say never. The most impossible things have happened.
>And, would I want to date him? Wouldn't you?
>
>Tina

Yes, I wanna meet him. Yes, I wanna date him...BUT WOULD HE WANNA DATE ME???
That is th question. Meeting him doesn't equal dating him. Many people here
have met him. How many of you dated him? I'd rather have him be happy in his
world than live in a fantasy and be jealous of his women.

~Janice~

"Well we got no class, and we got no principles, and we got no innocence, we
can't even think of a word that rhymes..."

~Alice Cooper/School's Out~
{More true today than ever...}

Rose & Dave L.

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Nicely said Janice. I wouldn't mind having a bit part in a movie with Keanu!!!
Rose

Piki is Hawaiian for Peaches

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
>Nicely said Janice. I wouldn't mind having a bit part in a movie with
>Keanu!!!
>Rose
>
>Janice formerly JeanuLOVESKeanu wrote:
>
>> >Yes, I do want him to be happy. But, I would like to meet him too - more
>> >than anything else.
>> >And I just might have that privilege. You might too. You never know.
>> >Never say never. The most impossible things have happened.
>> >And, would I want to date him? Wouldn't you?
>> >
>> >Tina
>>
>> Yes, I wanna meet him. Yes, I wanna date him...BUT WOULD HE WANNA DATE
>ME???
>> That is th question. Meeting him doesn't equal dating him. Many people
>here
>> have met him. How many of you dated him? I'd rather have him be happy in
>his
>> world than live in a fantasy and be jealous of his women.
>>
>> ~Janice~

Thanks Rose. It's just that Keanu is a real flesh and blood human being and it
seems like "certain people" don't see him that way, which is very juvenile. I
adore him to death and I would never wish him eternal lonliness just so I can
have fantasize about him. I'd love to hear that he is happy in a realtionship.
I don't understand how anyone who digs him wouldn't too.

bkay...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2014, 4:25:49 AM9/10/14
On Monday, April 17, 2000 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, tinand...@my-deja.com wrote:
> hi, this is my first time here - i don't speak english that well -
> ijust arrived. but i am a great fan of keanu reeves. and i am still
> bothered by his date at the oscars - brenda davis. i know that she has
> the daughter, isabelle, that keanu is the god-father, but i wonder is
> she married to someone else - to who? (if she really was would her
> husband allow her to go out with keanu just like that?)- i think she
> loves keanu, this isn't their first date together- they went together
> out few years ago too. what does brenda do? is she an actress too? does
> she live in LA or in NY?
> CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?
> THANK YOU VERY MUCH
> TINA