Keanu Reeves as Hannibal Lecter junior in "Son of Hannibal"???

Carl Dau

Jan 30, 2008, 1:25:15 AM1/30/08
There are rumors about this movie, a sequel to Hannibal
about the son of Hannibal Lecter and Clarice Starling.

This will be set in the future and Keanu Reeves will be
Hannibal junior.

My idea is that he will bore his victims until they cry
"Please, please eat me, I can't stand it anymore."

Stay tuned!!!

twirl...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2012, 12:25:30 PM4/20/12
I might conceivably beg him to eat me, but never, I can assure you, would it be done out of boredom! But tell me, if he's so boring, why does he even cross your 'mind' for long enough to waste valuable bits and bytes whining about it?