Watch out, This Sled's Made For A Maniac

revjack

Oct 24, 2000, 9:45:37 PM10/24/00
Anybody remember this one?

--
rev...@radix.net
stochasticgnosisthroughablativedissonance

Ionvideo

Oct 24, 2000, 9:57:25 PM10/24/00
Rev said mysteriously:

> Anybody remember this one? <

What does that mean? Are you doing the Twist? Holding up a 45 of "Piano Man?"
Playing with clacker balls??!

I prefer tubing - it's bouncier.

:) paige

"Keanu's such a good damn everything" ~tess

revjack

Oct 24, 2000, 10:38:08 PM10/24/00
Ionvideo explains it all:
:Rev said mysteriously:

:> Anybody remember this one? <

:What does that mean? Are you doing the Twist? Holding up a 45 of "Piano Man?"
: Playing with clacker balls??!

O Positive, you philistines

:I prefer tubing - it's bouncier.

<insert Groucho Marx comment here>

--
rev...@radix.net
stochasticgnosisthroughablativedissonance

Mskitty965

Oct 24, 2000, 10:46:35 PM10/24/00
Clark W. Grisswold before he takes his killer sled ride in 'Christmas
Vacation'?

Nancy =)~

>From: revjack
>
>Anybody remember this one?

___________________________
Personally I consider the friends
made in here veritable, not virtual. ~~ :) paige

Ionvideo

Oct 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/25/00
Revjack said:

> O Positive, you philistines <

Hey you prejudiced pigwad - I'm a Cretin.

Ionvideo

Oct 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/25/00
BW said:

> Remember that Dr. Pepper ad from waaaaay back, the guy dancing around
singing "I'm a Pepper, she's a Pepper," etc.? I just had a mental flash of him
dancing around singing, "I'm a Cretin, she's a Cretin, ... Wouldn't you like to
be a Cretin too?" <

LOL! Citizens of Crete, unite!

revjack

Oct 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/25/00
barbara@.bookpro.com explains it all:
:On 25 Oct 2000 14:19:04 GMT, ionv...@aol.com (Ionvideo) wrote:

:>Revjack said:
:>
:>> O Positive, you philistines <
:>
:>
:>Hey you prejudiced pigwad - I'm a Cretin.

:Remember that Dr. Pepper ad from waaaaay back, the guy dancing around
:singing "I'm a Pepper,she's a Pepper," etc.? I just had a mental

:flash of him dancing around singing, "I'm a Cretin, she's a Cretin,
:... Wouldn't you like to be a Cretin too?"

"There's no stoppin
the Cretins from hoppin"

-- Ramones

--
rev...@radix.net
stochasticgnosisthroughablativedissonance

tess

Oct 27, 2000, 9:24:27 AM10/27/00
lollol
tess

barbara@.bookpro.com wrote:

> On 25 Oct 2000 14:19:04 GMT, ionv...@aol.com (Ionvideo) wrote:
>
> >Revjack said:
> >
> >> O Positive, you philistines <
> >

> >Hey you prejudiced pigwad - I'm a Cretin.
>
> Remember that Dr. Pepper ad from waaaaay back, the guy dancing around
> singing "I'm a Pepper,she's a Pepper," etc.? I just had a mental
> flash of him dancing around singing, "I'm a Cretin, she's a Cretin,
> ... Wouldn't you like to be a Cretin too?"
>

> BW

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/