Morning Keanu

2 views
Skip to first unread message

Liberty

unread,
May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
to
This morning I was fortunate to be able to stay home and work. Equality
called me from our porch, "There is a beautiful Keanu this morning, come
and see!" I stepped out to find the morning seabreeze so refreshing, and
cool. A beautiful way to start a day!
--
Liberty ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Liberty :Freedom is first earned
liberty...@revolutionist.com :by demanding it. It's lost by
:forgetting its value.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

teresa

unread,
May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
to
sounds quite nice
tess

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu

unread,
May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
to
>This morning I was fortunate to be able to stay home and work. Equality
>called me from our porch, "There is a beautiful Keanu this morning, come
>and see!" I stepped out to find the morning seabreeze so refreshing, and
>cool. A beautiful way to start a day!
>--
> Liberty ...

Not here it's not a beautiful morning. It hardly ever is. It's grey and nasty
and rainy. I haven't seen sun in days. I was awakened by the sounds of winds
so wicked, I swore it sounded like 2 demons fucking!

Have a nice day.

~Janice~

"Almond looks that chill devine...in all that exists none have your
beauty...Eternally wild with the power to make every moment come alive, all
those stars that shine upon you will kiss you every night...mystify, mystify
me..."

~Mystify/INXS~

Liberty

unread,
May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
to
peache...@aol.com (JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu) wrote:

>
> Not here it's not a beautiful morning. It hardly ever is. It's grey and nasty
> and rainy. I haven't seen sun in days. I was awakened by the sounds of winds
> so wicked, I swore it sounded like 2 demons fucking!
>


Oh the wind sounds delightful there too!
The summers here are hot and the sun is pretty brutal, Thats why I
apreciate the morning and evening keanus so much. Summmer last a very long
time here.

teresa

unread,
May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
to
i just love the howl of mutha nature, even she's having sex these days, something
about incliment weather just does it for me, what do you think that means, i
especially love dancing rain '-)
tess

teresa

unread,
May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
to
ohhhhhhhhhh
tess

SeaMe42 wrote:

> > I was awakened by the sounds of winds
> >> so wicked, I swore it sounded like 2 demons fucking!
> >>
>

> Hmmm..being awakened to the sounds of Kevin and Cristabella, eh?


teresa

unread,
May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
to
i feel your pain, so i moved north and ended up in a desert that still has hot
summers just not so long, and a daytrip to the mountains always helps '-)
tess

SeaMe42 wrote:

> Hi Liberty ;-)


>
> >The summers here are hot and the sun is pretty brutal, Thats why I
> >apreciate the morning and evening keanus so much. Summmer last a very long
> >time here.
>

> Where do you live? My guess is Florida..but it sounds more exotic than that.
>
> Janey


SeaMe42

unread,
May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
to

SeaMe42

unread,
May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
to

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu

unread,
May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
to
>i just love the howl of mutha nature, even she's having sex these days,
>something
>about incliment weather just does it for me, what do you think that means, i
>especially love dancing rain '-)
>tess


Inclement weather must be nice...ONCE IN A WHILE! We never have anything but!
I think I am gunna open a vein just so I can see some color.

Ionvideo

unread,
May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
to
tess rained:

> i just love the howl of mutha nature, even she's having sex these days,
something
about incliment weather just does it for me, what do you think that means, i
especially love dancing rain '-) <

Aaah yes, love to love during a big storm. It's mother nature rubbing
everything with electricity, causing sparks, traveling through the water and
zap! You tingle all over.

:) paige

teresa

unread,
May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
to
i always try and outdo her in the fury department '-)
tess

Liberty

unread,
May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
to
sea...@aol.com (SeaMe42) wrote:

Its exotic to me, an old New England Yankee. I live on an island on a
beach, off the coast of Texas. I would say more but the bgrinc will post
it at any oportunity in an effort to hurt me. Was just a couple weeks ago
she posted my full name. Just because she could.

Liberty

unread,
May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
to
teresa <tes...@uswest.net> wrote:

> i just love the howl of mutha nature, even she's having sex these days, something
> about incliment weather just does it for me, what do you think that means, i
> especially love dancing rain '-)

> tess
>
Thunder storms are very sexy, with lots of pouring rain. Rain sounds just
like the love gods in full applause when it is pouring.

Col. Sphinx Drummond

unread,
May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
to
Liberty wrote:

> sea...@aol.com (SeaMe42) wrote:
>
> > Hi Liberty ;-)
> >
> > >The summers here are hot and the sun is pretty brutal, Thats why I
> > >apreciate the morning and evening keanus so much. Summmer last a very long
> > >time here.
> >
> > Where do you live? My guess is Florida..but it sounds more exotic than that.
>
> Its exotic to me, an old New England Yankee. I live on an island on a
> beach, off the coast of Texas. I would say more but the bgrinc will post
> it at any oportunity in an effort to hurt me. Was just a couple weeks ago
> she posted my full name. Just because she could.

You've got to have a better reason than being intimidated by Jen (bgrinc, aka:
a.fan), if she's why you maintain an annonomous address. My full name is Sphinx
Drummond and I live at 1408 Alameda Dr. Austin Tx. 78704. I dare anyone to do
something about it!

I have a friend who lives in a place like you... we call it Galvatraz. ;-)

-Hector


teresa

unread,
May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
to
well that makes total sense, i never knew i was so into applause tho
tess

teresa

unread,
May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
to

"Col. Sphinx Drummond" wrote:

> Liberty wrote:
>
> >

like write you a letter???
tess

teresa

unread,
May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
to
ewwwwwwwwwww
tesss

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu wrote:

> >Should I send chocolates? Or a case of dem vermeer sawsitches?
>
> Chocolate covered vermeer sawsitches!

SeaMe42

unread,
May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
to
Liberty...

>Thunder storms are very sexy, with lots of pouring rain. Rain sounds just
>like the love gods in full applause when it is pouring.

Continuing on my Matrix "kick"..when I read your moving description, it
reminded me of how powerfully it was thundering and raining as Neo met
Morpheous.

Ahhh, love gods..YES!

Janey<----who will never look at rain trickling down a window without thinking
of how the Matrix is viewed aboard the hover craft..

Ionvideo

unread,
May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
to
Liberty mused:

> Thunder storms are very sexy, with lots of pouring rain. Rain sounds just
like the love gods in full applause when it is pouring. <

Very nice! I loved the thunderstorm in Much Ado right before DJ was
introduced. The love gods were in full applause THAT day, let me tell you.

:) paige

Carrie

unread,
May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
to

Liberty wrote:

> teresa <tes...@uswest.net> wrote:
>
> > i just love the howl of mutha nature, even she's having sex these days, something
> > about incliment weather just does it for me, what do you think that means, i
> > especially love dancing rain '-)
> > tess
> >

> Thunder storms are very sexy, with lots of pouring rain. Rain sounds just
> like the love gods in full applause when it is pouring.

> --
> Liberty ...
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Liberty :Freedom is first earned
> liberty...@revolutionist.com :by demanding it. It's lost by
> :forgetting its value.
> -----------------------------------------------------------------

That's a great image Liberty. I love thunder and lightning. Makes me tingle.

Carrie


Carrie

unread,
May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
to

"Col. Sphinx Drummond" wrote:

> Liberty wrote:
>
> > sea...@aol.com (SeaMe42) wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Liberty ;-)
> > >
> > > >The summers here are hot and the sun is pretty brutal, Thats why I
> > > >apreciate the morning and evening keanus so much. Summmer last a very long
> > > >time here.
> > >
> > > Where do you live? My guess is Florida..but it sounds more exotic than that.
> >
> > Its exotic to me, an old New England Yankee. I live on an island on a
> > beach, off the coast of Texas. I would say more but the bgrinc will post
> > it at any oportunity in an effort to hurt me. Was just a couple weeks ago
> > she posted my full name. Just because she could.
>
> You've got to have a better reason than being intimidated by Jen (bgrinc, aka:
> a.fan), if she's why you maintain an annonomous address. My full name is Sphinx

> Drummond and I live at 1408 Alameda Dr. Austin Tx. 78704. I dare anyone to do


> something about it!
>
> I have a friend who lives in a place like you... we call it Galvatraz. ;-)
>
> -Hector

Should I send chocolates? Or a case of dem vermeer sawsitches?


JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu

unread,
May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
to
>That's a great image Liberty. I love thunder and lightning. Makes me
>tingle.
>
>Carrie


I could live w/o thunder, but I LOVE lightening! It is SO cool to watch. When
I lived in Florida we got the best electrical storms. I never saw lightening
like that. It was so sharpp and bright, like a lazar slicing across the sky!

Thorne

unread,
May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
to
Not dem vermeer sawsitches!

Thorne

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu

unread,
May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
to
>Should I send chocolates? Or a case of dem vermeer sawsitches?


Chocolate covered vermeer sawsitches!

syna...@usa.netnospam

unread,
May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
to
On Fri, 19 May 2000 18:33:16 -0500, Liberty
<liberty...@revolutionist.com > wrote:

<sea...@aol.com (SeaMe42) wrote:
<
<> Hi Liberty ;-)
<>
<> >The summers here are hot and the sun is pretty brutal, Thats why I
<> >apreciate the morning and evening keanus so much. Summmer last a
very long
<> >time here.
<>
<> Where do you live? My guess is Florida..but it sounds more exotic
than that.
<
<Its exotic to me, an old New England Yankee. I live on an island on
a
<beach, off the coast of Texas. I would say more but the bgrinc will
post
<it at any oportunity in an effort to hurt me. Was just a couple
weeks ago
<she posted my full name. Just because she could.

The funny thing is I and a lot of other people know her name, but we
wouldn't post it... Despite the significant debate over whether she's
a sentient being, we give her the benefit of the doubt and respect her
right to privacy...
_______________________
Syna...@usa.netnospam

syna...@usa.netnospam

unread,
May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
to
On Fri, 19 May 2000 18:44:41 -0500, Liberty
<liberty...@revolutionist.com > wrote:

<teresa <tes...@uswest.net> wrote:
<
<> i just love the howl of mutha nature, even she's having sex these
days, something
<> about incliment weather just does it for me, what do you think that
means, i
<> especially love dancing rain '-)
<> tess
<>
<Thunder storms are very sexy, with lots of pouring rain. Rain
sounds just
<like the love gods in full applause when it is pouring.

I don't know about sexy, but I love to sit outside, under shelter, and
watch a good storm...
_______________________
Syna...@usa.netnospam

syna...@usa.netnospam

unread,
May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
to
On 20 May 2000 03:15:29 GMT, peache...@aol.com
(JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu) wrote:

<>That's a great image Liberty. I love thunder and lightning. Makes
me
<>tingle.
<>
<>Carrie

<I could live w/o thunder, but I LOVE lightening! It is SO cool to
watch. When
<I lived in Florida we got the best electrical storms. I never saw
lightening
<like that. It was so sharpp and bright, like a lazar slicing across
the sky!

I know someone who makes a hobby of taking open shutter photos of
lightening. I think he leaves the camera out on a tripod with the
shutter wide open during a storm and then is able to capture the
lightening. Very interesting stuff...
_______________________
Syna...@usa.netnospam

teresa

unread,
May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
to
i'm thinking the best would be to be outside during the storm having wild
abandoned sex, just not in the middle of a field
tess

Nena

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to

Col. Sphinx Drummond wrote:

> Corpus Christi is nice but it's on a bay, you have to drive out to Padre Island or
> Mustang Island to get to the gulf. I think France is a good idea but it's soooooo
> far away... I guess that could be an advantage, 'cept I don't speak French. I once
> spent a night sleeping on a chaise lounge on the beach at Cerbere.
>
> -Hector
>

You have been to France? The last time that I went to Cerbere, I was around twelve
years old. I don't speak French fluently, but just speak enough to get by. I was born
in Montrouge which is not too far from Paris. My sister is there taking art lessons,
and she speaks it very fluently. So, I guess I will go and visit her.
-Nena


Nena

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu wrote:

> "Galveston oh Galveston..."
>
> I have always had a fantasy to live in the South of France. Can I come? I
> hear Johnny Depplicious lives there!
>
> ~Janiece`~


>
> "Almond looks that chill devine...in all that exists none have your
> beauty...Eternally wild with the power to make every moment come alive, all
> those stars that shine upon you will kiss you every night...mystify, mystify
> me..."
>
> ~Mystify/INXS~

Sure you can come! My sister is there and she once told me that she thought she
saw him. I wanna see him!
-Nena


teresa

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
nope, unless it is a volkwagen bug, ah acrobatics, i mean in a field of flowers,
over a big rock, up against a tree, under a waterfall, on the flickering edge of
a campfire, under the starts, in the rain, or okay in a tent in the snow, just
for starters
tess

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu wrote:

> >i'm thinking the best would be to be outside during the storm having wild
> >abandoned sex, just not in the middle of a field
> >tess
>

> I never did it outside outside. Does in a car count?
>
> ~Janice~

teresa

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
cool, just don't forget about us '-)
tess

teresa

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
stars, i meant stars
tess

teresa

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
my cousin seem to have an adversion to all things pleasant and available to here, complex
woman
tess

Nena wrote:

> I have never been to Florida, but I would love to go there. I had my friend to bring back
> some of that sand in vials when she vacationed there. How can you never go there? I would
> be at the beach everyday!
> -Nena
>
> teresa wrote:
>
> > isn't it tho, my mom still sends me pics when she goes down, burns the tootsies tho. On
> > the other hand i have a cousin who lives in shalimar by ft walton and she never goes
> > there, go figure '-)
> > tess
> >
> > Nena wrote:
> >
> > > That beautiful white sand!
> > > -Nena
> > >
> > > teresa wrote:
> > >
> > > > nice, or so i hear, my only problem with galvaston was the color of the sand, once
> > > > you've been to panama city fla you are spoiled ;-)
> > > > tess
> > > >
> > > > Nena wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Galveston is nice as is Corpus Christi. I am getting tired of the city life as
> > > > > well. Dallas is continuing to expand as well and I need to get away. I think I
> > > > > am going to go and seek refuge in France.
> > > > > -Nena
> > > > >
> > > > > Col. Sphinx Drummond wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > > It's 10:45 am and 68 degrees. Unbelievably cool for this time of year. A
> > > > > > nice breeze. A slight chance of showers. Normally by now it would be 84
> > > > > > degrees or more. The heat doesn't bother me, it's all relative and living
> > > > > > in Texas, you just get used to it. That's why air-conditioning was
> > > > > > invented. That being said, cool weather in May is most nice.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I keep thinking about moving from Austin to Galveston. I want to open up a
> > > > > > coffee shop and have poetry readings and shit like that. Start a bohemian
> > > > > > kind of artistic community thing... Austin is growing too large and
> > > > > > Galveston is crying for such a thing.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > -Hector


Nena

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
No how can I do that? You all are a part of my life! I will still probably be in touch via
my blasted laptop, I hate that thing!
-Nena

Nena

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
Complex indeed to not be swayed by all that beautiful atmosphere.
-Nena

syna...@usa.netnospam

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
On Mon, 22 May 2000 02:01:33 -0500, Nena
<let...@postoffice.swbell.net> wrote:

<Col. Sphinx Drummond wrote:
<
<> Corpus Christi is nice but it's on a bay, you have to drive out to
Padre Island or
<> Mustang Island to get to the gulf. I think France is a good idea
but it's soooooo
<> far away... I guess that could be an advantage, 'cept I don't speak
French. I once
<> spent a night sleeping on a chaise lounge on the beach at Cerbere.
<>
<> -Hector
<>
<
<You have been to France? The last time that I went to Cerbere, I was
around twelve
<years old. I don't speak French fluently, but just speak enough to
get by. I was born
<in Montrouge which is not too far from Paris. My sister is there
taking art lessons,
<and she speaks it very fluently. So, I guess I will go and visit her.

I've been to Cannes. Beautiful town...beautiful area...just a short
drive from/to Monte Carlo.
_______________________
Syna...@usa.netnospam

syna...@usa.netnospam

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
On Mon, 22 May 2000 00:58:14 -0700, teresa <tes...@uswest.net> wrote:

<nope, unless it is a volkwagen bug,

I won't forget the time we tried it in a VW Beetle. First, I tried
moving the passenger seat back and squeezing on my knees into the leg
space in front of the passenger seat with her sitting in the seat
facing me... No way... We ended up outside, draped across the back of
the Beetle, sort of standing up but tilted... With the engine
providing additional warmth... When you gotta do it, you gotta do
it...
_______________________
Syna...@usa.netnospam

teresa

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
the one i was in had a back seat that folded to the rear and front seats
tha would recline, giving just a scosh more room '-) but not to much when
dude was 6'3"
tess

teresa

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
thank you, she said all happy and stuff
tess

Nena wrote:

> No how can I do that? You all are a part of my life! I will still probably be in touch via
> my blasted laptop, I hate that thing!
> -Nena
>
> teresa wrote:
>
> > cool, just don't forget about us '-)
> > tess
> >

> > Nena wrote:
> >
> > > Col. Sphinx Drummond wrote:
> > >
> > > > Corpus Christi is nice but it's on a bay, you have to drive out to Padre Island or
> > > > Mustang Island to get to the gulf. I think France is a good idea but it's soooooo
> > > > far away... I guess that could be an advantage, 'cept I don't speak French. I once
> > > > spent a night sleeping on a chaise lounge on the beach at Cerbere.
> > > >
> > > > -Hector
> > > >
> > >
> > > You have been to France? The last time that I went to Cerbere, I was around twelve
> > > years old. I don't speak French fluently, but just speak enough to get by. I was born
> > > in Montrouge which is not too far from Paris. My sister is there taking art lessons,
> > > and she speaks it very fluently. So, I guess I will go and visit her.

> > > -Nena


teresa

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
very dark and gloomy, anorexic and anemic, distant unless you track her down
tess

syna...@usa.netnospam

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
On Mon, 22 May 2000 08:12:25 -0700, teresa <tes...@uswest.net> wrote:

<syna...@usa.netnospam wrote:
<
<> On Mon, 22 May 2000 00:58:14 -0700, teresa <tes...@uswest.net>
wrote:
<>
<> <nope, unless it is a volkwagen bug,
<>
<> I won't forget the time we tried it in a VW Beetle. First, I tried
<> moving the passenger seat back and squeezing on my knees into the
leg
<> space in front of the passenger seat with her sitting in the seat
<> facing me... No way... We ended up outside, draped across the back
of
<> the Beetle, sort of standing up but tilted... With the engine
<> providing additional warmth... When you gotta do it, you gotta do
<> it...
<> _______________________
<> Syna...@usa.netnospam

<the one i was in had a back seat that folded to the rear and front
seats
<tha would recline, giving just a scosh more room '-) but not to much
when
<dude was 6'3"
<tess

Ours was an old Beetle... '66... I think we could have made out with
what you describe...so to speak...
_______________________
Syna...@usa.netnospam

Carrie

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to

teresa wrote:

> the one i was in had a back seat that folded to the rear and front seats
> tha would recline, giving just a scosh more room '-) but not to much when
> dude was 6'3"
> tess
>
> syna...@usa.netnospam wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 22 May 2000 00:58:14 -0700, teresa <tes...@uswest.net> wrote:
> >
> > <nope, unless it is a volkwagen bug,
> >
> > I won't forget the time we tried it in a VW Beetle. First, I tried
> > moving the passenger seat back and squeezing on my knees into the leg
> > space in front of the passenger seat with her sitting in the seat
> > facing me... No way... We ended up outside, draped across the back of
> > the Beetle, sort of standing up but tilted... With the engine
> > providing additional warmth... When you gotta do it, you gotta do
> > it...
> > _______________________
> > Syna...@usa.netnospam

The damn stick shift knob would always get in the way.
Outdoors is good. Hell, anywhere can be good at times.

Iamnotasexfiend.

Carrie


JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
>(snipped anything that would make Carrie NOT look like a sex fiend)
...Iamnotasexfiend.
>
>Carrie


Says who???

Carrie

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu wrote:

A fiend definition: [Informal] a) a person addicted to some activity, habit,
etc. "a fresh-air fiend" b) a person who is excellent at some activity "a fiend
at tennis"

errr..maybe I am...even most excellent by some accounts. (cough--gag)
So someone who is addicted to outdoor sex might be a "fresh-air sex fiend"?
Anyone ever done it while driving?


Thorne

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
I live in Florida, and I rarely go to the beach. I'm not sure why,
since I love the beach. Mostly it is because I don't have a lot of free
time, and what free time I have, I need to spend doing "home" stuff.
But then again, maybe it is just because I hate Florida.

Thorne

Trystilarn

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
Carrie mal...@earthlink.net :

>Anyone ever done it while driving?

Of course! hahaha Ah, youth.


Col. Sphinx Drummond

unread,
May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
to
Nena wrote:

> Col. Sphinx Drummond wrote:
>
> > Corpus Christi is nice but it's on a bay, you have to drive out to Padre Island or
> > Mustang Island to get to the gulf. I think France is a good idea but it's soooooo
> > far away... I guess that could be an advantage, 'cept I don't speak French. I once
> > spent a night sleeping on a chaise lounge on the beach at Cerbere.
> >
> > -Hector
> >
>
> You have been to France? The last time that I went to Cerbere, I was around twelve
> years old. I don't speak French fluently, but just speak enough to get by. I was born
> in Montrouge which is not too far from Paris. My sister is there taking art lessons,
> and she speaks it very fluently. So, I guess I will go and visit her.
> -Nena

I've only been there once, 10 years ago. I was traveling by train from Paris to Barcelona
and the train stopped at the border. It was too late to get a room and the next train
wasn't until the morning. There were a lot of strange and creepy looking men in the
station's lounge so I went for a walk and found an outdoor cafe that was closed for the
night. I borrowed some of their furniture and carried it down to the beach. The next
morning I caught the first train to Port Bou and then on to Barcelona.

-Hector

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to
>
>I live in Florida, and I rarely go to the beach. I'm not sure why,
>since I love the beach. Mostly it is because I don't have a lot of free
>time, and what free time I have, I need to spend doing "home" stuff.
>But then again, maybe it is just because I hate Florida.
>
>Thorne


I never went to the beach when I lived there either... I had to work. I took a
walk on the beach a few days before I moved away. When I lived on Long Island
I practically lived at the beach...I didn't work then. But I loved Florida!

~JanicemissesFlorida~

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to
>errr..maybe I am...even most excellent by some accounts. (cough--gag)
>So someone who is addicted to outdoor sex might be a "fresh-air sex fiend"?
>Anyone ever done it while driving?


No, because cumming and going don't mix!

~Janice~

Carrie

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu wrote:

Sure they do. Not safe sex though.


Nena

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to
Oh Thorne, you hate Florida? I am starting to feel that way about Dallas. Yeah, I know that
sometimes you are too busy to indulge yourself in some things. I feel the same way.
-Nena

Thorne wrote:

> I live in Florida, and I rarely go to the beach. I'm not sure why,
> since I love the beach. Mostly it is because I don't have a lot of free
> time, and what free time I have, I need to spend doing "home" stuff.
> But then again, maybe it is just because I hate Florida.
>
> Thorne
>

Nena

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to
You're welcome!
-Nena

teresa wrote:

> thank you, she said all happy and stuff
> tess
>
> Nena wrote:
>
> > No how can I do that? You all are a part of my life! I will still probably be in touch via
> > my blasted laptop, I hate that thing!
> > -Nena
> >
> > teresa wrote:
> >
> > > cool, just don't forget about us '-)
> > > tess
> > >

Nena

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to

Carrie wrote:

> JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu wrote:
>
> > >(snipped anything that would make Carrie NOT look like a sex fiend)
> > ...Iamnotasexfiend.
> > >
> > >Carrie
> >
> > Says who???
> >

> > ~Janice~
> >
> > "Almond looks that chill devine...in all that exists none have your
> > beauty...Eternally wild with the power to make every moment come alive, all
> > those stars that shine upon you will kiss you every night...mystify, mystify
> > me..."
> >
> > ~Mystify/INXS~
>

> A fiend definition: [Informal] a) a person addicted to some activity, habit,
> etc. "a fresh-air fiend" b) a person who is excellent at some activity "a fiend
> at tennis"
>

> errr..maybe I am...even most excellent by some accounts. (cough--gag)
> So someone who is addicted to outdoor sex might be a "fresh-air sex fiend"?
> Anyone ever done it while driving?

My boyfriend and I once did it while driving in a convertible with the top down
late at night on a deserted road! It was bliss! The adrenaline rush! Woo hoo!
-Nena


Nena

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to

syna...@usa.netnospam wrote:

> I've been to Cannes. Beautiful town...beautiful area...just a short
> drive from/to Monte Carlo.
> _______________________
> Syna...@usa.netnospam

Oooh, Cannes is so beautiful! The people are so nice there and
everything seems vibrant with all that fresh air! I want to go back!
-Nena


Nena

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to
How sad! She sounds quite unhappy.
-Nena

teresa wrote:

> very dark and gloomy, anorexic and anemic, distant unless you track her down
> tess
>
> Nena wrote:
>
> > Complex indeed to not be swayed by all that beautiful atmosphere.
> > -Nena
> >
> > teresa wrote:
> >
> > > my cousin seem to have an adversion to all things pleasant and available to here, complex
> > > woman
> > > tess
> > >

Nena

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to

Col. Sphinx Drummond wrote:

> I've only been there once, 10 years ago. I was traveling by train from Paris to Barcelona
> and the train stopped at the border. It was too late to get a room and the next train
> wasn't until the morning. There were a lot of strange and creepy looking men in the
> station's lounge so I went for a walk and found an outdoor cafe that was closed for the
> night. I borrowed some of their furniture and carried it down to the beach. The next
> morning I caught the first train to Port Bou and then on to Barcelona.
>
> -Hector

I have never been to Spain and I want to go there. Oh Hector, you must go back and stay
longer. France is a wonderful country! How long were you in Paris?
-Nena


Col. Sphinx Drummond

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to
Nena wrote:

Only three, very busy, days. I saw most of the famous places except the Louvre, which was
closed. Dammit.

Of course, I want to go back. I love traveling. I hope to go to Hong Kong and vicinity within
the next year.

-Hector


teresa

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to
she has had a pretty fucked up life and i don't think she allows hereself to trust or love anyone too
much
tess

teresa

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to
does doing it in the front seat of a subaru in a place called "beaver dick" park
count. it's not driving, but i still cannot believe it's legal to name a park that,
it's an idaho thing '-)
tess

Carrie

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to

teresa wrote:

> does doing it in the front seat of a subaru in a place called "beaver dick" park
> count. it's not driving, but i still cannot believe it's legal to name a park that,
> it's an idaho thing '-)
> tess
>

LOL!


syna...@usa.netnospam

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to

I love it... But I'm still wondering what innocent explanation might
exist for the name...
_______________________
Syna...@usa.netnospam

teresa

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to
some famous trapper of beaver's named dick is what i was told, hell my
mother in laws family the "Virgins" had several family reunions there.
just picture the signs, will all the virgins please turn in at beaver dick
park????
tess

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to
>does doing it in the front seat of a subaru in a place called "beaver dick"
>park
>count. it's not driving, but i still cannot believe it's legal to name a park
>that,
>it's an idaho thing '-)
>tess


Beaver Dick park?! Get outta here!

JaniceKanikePikiPeachesJeanu

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
to
>some famous trapper of beaver's named dick is what i was told, hell my
>mother in laws family the "Virgins" had several family reunions there.
>just picture the signs, will all the virgins please turn in at beaver dick
>park????
>tess


Aww, now you are just playing with us!

teresa

unread,
May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00