Karel and Dorothy Homolka - Kenneth and Marilyn Bernardo

Jess

Nov 8, 2001, 1:09:16 AM11/8/01
Hello everyone,

I have heard that the Homolka family has pulled up roots in St.
Catharines, Ontario and have moved from their home at 61 Dundonald
Street.
I've also read somewhere that Kenneth and Marilyn Bernardo have also
moved from 21 Sir Raymond Drive in Scarborough, Ontario.
It was just over a year ago that I visited these cities and streets
for location-footage, and both families still occupied their homes of
several years.
I have heard that both families moved to be closer to their children
(Karla Homolka/Paul Bernardo) while serving their time in prison.
I certainly hope they weren't driven out of their homes by angry
neighbors. It is going on nine years now since the arrest of Paul
Bernardo on February 17, 1993 at their home in Port Dalhousie,
Ontario. This would be shameful, if true, of the locals.
I find it really hard to beleive that the Homolka's have moved,
being as they were very close to the cemetary where youngest daughter
Tammy Homolka is buried. It was pratically in their backyard. When I
visited her gravesite it was beautifully decorated with growing
flowers and plants of all kinds. Alot of work had gone into this.
You could most definately tell it was a true labor of love.
Does anyone know of the Homolka's and Bernardo's new whereabouts?
They both use to be listed in the phone directory as early as last
year. I once called and spoke to Karel Homolka (Karla's Father)
briefly a couple of years back to inquire how to get in touch with his
daughter Karla. He was very nice and gave me his FAX number and told
me to follow up on my request this way, and he would reply. I did,
he didn't. I didn't bother him again.
If anyone out there knows how to get in touch with these two
families, please reply. I am finishing up an independent documentary
and need to do some fact-checking.
It's really hard to believe that almost nine years later, this case
still generates the kind of interest in the media and with news-groups
such as this.
This case has got to rank in the "Top Ten" horrific crimes of the
twentieth century.
If you can help, please reply. Thanks.

Joe Here

Nov 8, 2001, 9:09:07 AM11/8/01
On 7 Nov 2001 22:09:16 -0800, jrs...@pldi.net (Jess) wrote:

<snip>

> I certainly hope they weren't driven out of their homes by angry
>neighbors. It is going on nine years now since the arrest of Paul
>Bernardo on February 17, 1993 at their home in Port Dalhousie,
>Ontario. This would be shameful, if true, of the locals.

<snip>

"Shameful" ? Surely you jest?
What I find more shameful, is Mr. Bernardo's little "thing" that he
had going on with his daughter, and seved time for it. Hardly the
caliber of person I would want living in my neighbourhood. Not to
mention his little Peeping Tom escapades.

Both Mr. & Mrs. Bernardo were dismal failures as parents, and
"assuming" the locals ran them out of the neighbourhood...... you call
this shameful?

That's a shame.

Jess

Nov 8, 2001, 9:48:35 PM11/8/01
j...@here.com (Joe Here) wrote in message news:<3bea8db8...@news1.on.sympatico.ca>...

Hi Joe,

Good point on the Bernardo family. But how about the Homolka's?
They had nothing to do with these horrific crimes, and not only lost
one daughter to murder, but another one through murdering at least
three innocent victims with her psychotic husband. Karla Homolka will
be forever marked as a monster, and righfully so.
I have no doubt that if Karla Homolka had never met Paul Bernardo,
the Homolka family would still be intact today, as well as the
Mahaffey and French families.
On the other hand, I think the meeting of these two was fate. I
can't imagine another woman that Paul Bernardo might have come across
would go along with anything that he and Karla Homolka accomplished.
He would have eventually been arrested for the Scarborough rapes, but
who knows if he would have ever murdered anyone. These two were a
very lethal mixture when combined.
A very fascinating case, indeed. Looking very forward to reading
"Karla" by Stephen Williams when released in March 2002.

kevin...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2018, 6:55:39 PM6/19/18
they surely didn't give a sh1t about the other victims, Leslie Mahaffy & Kristen French..only their daughters
these scum supported dear karly-kurls. fuk them they can roast in hell

kevin...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2018, 7:00:22 PM6/19/18
On Thursday, November 8, 2001 at 1:09:16 AM UTC-5, Jess wrote:
" think the meeting of these two was fate. I
can't imagine another woman that Paul Bernardo might have come across
would go along with anything that he and Karla Homolka accomplished. "

everything they "ACCOMPLISHED| ?? weird way of putting it..kidnapping, torturing, raping & murdering..wow
great accomplishments
sounds like you admire them
I have no sympathy for the Homolka family the sister Lori didn't care about the victims,(they were disposable 'garbage' to her) only cried when karly when to prison, told her people are stupid, you can con them , come back and live in St Catharines
parents also cared only for her & tammy, sh1t on the other victims..fuk them

ncgor...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2018, 2:26:20 AM8/20/18
I know this reply is VERY late. I’m unsure if you will even get it. My parents bought the house off of the homolkas when they sold it. Karl wasn’t in the best of health and has since passed away. The neighbours were fine with the couple. Most lived there for years and during the whole incident. The immediate neighbours next door were close with them and told us about all the camera and press when the information was released.

My mother may possibly still have contact information for Karla’s mother. We lived there for about 5 years, my family sold the home probably 3 years ago now. If you have any questions feel free to reply. I’ve never posted on this before so I’m unsure if it sends to you personally or is public Otherwise I would add contact information. Many interesting things about the home. They would come and walk through the house every once in awhile for the first few years.

intell...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2018, 7:04:04 AM9/10/18
On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 2:26:20 AM UTC-4, ncgor...@gmail.com wrote:
> I know this reply is VERY late. I’m unsure if you will even get it. My parents bought the house off of the homolkas when they sold it. Karl wasn’t in the best of health and has since passed away. The neighbours were fine with the couple. Most lived there for years and during the whole incident. The immediate neighbours next door were close with them and told us about all the camera and press when the information was released.
>
> My mother may possibly still have contact information for Karla’s mother. We lived there for about 5 years, my family sold the home probably 3 years ago now. If you have any questions feel free to reply. I’ve never posted on this before so I’m unsure if it sends to you personally or is public Otherwise I would add contact information. Many interesting things about the home. They would come and walk through the house every once in awhile for the first few years.

after 17 years, the OP might not be alive.

evn...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2018, 11:09:48 PM10/13/18
Hello! I am an aspiring criminal law student, with a desire to research into the impact and patterns among the family's of both perpetrators and victims. If you are willing, I would /love/ to talk to you. If not, I understand.
Message has been deleted

witme...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2019, 9:46:31 PM7/12/19
Mr and mrs homolka moved into an apartment on vine street in st catherines

witme...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2019, 9:47:57 PM7/12/19
Karlas parents moved into an apartment building on vine street in st catherines

gayle.w...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2019, 12:17:07 AM11/16/19
Karla homolka, should be hounded for the rest of her vile Totten life!

bingo jones

Dec 27, 2019, 6:18:14 AM12/27/19
x-no-archive: yes

execute karla. canada must execute her. even if it has been decades since the last one.

Greta Thunberg

Feb 11, 2020, 10:45:02 PM2/11/20
In article <c42afcd4-2fdd-4d77-92db-
4cc155...@googlegroups.com>
gayle.w...@gmail.com wrote:

> Karla homolka, should be hounded for the rest of her vile Totten life!

I'd like to eat her pussy. Can you hook us up?

The Doctor

Feb 11, 2020, 10:47:48 PM2/11/20
In article <4c95ac2e3cff2223...@dizum.com>,
TROLL!!!
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown

Keema's Nan

Feb 12, 2020, 5:21:53 AM2/12/20
On 12 Feb 2020, Greta Thunberg wrote
(in article<4c95ac2e3cff2223...@dizum.com>):
Do it yourself - lazy git.

Anonymous Tips

May 28, 2021, 3:56:07 PM5/28/21
On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 12:26:20 AM UTC-6, ncgor...@gmail.com wrote:
> I know this reply is VERY late. I’m unsure if you will even get it. My parents bought the house off of the homolkas when they sold it. Karl wasn’t in the best of health and has since passed away. The neighbours were fine with the couple. Most lived there for years and during the whole incident. The immediate neighbours next door were close with them and told us about all the camera and press when the information was released.
>
> My mother may possibly still have contact information for Karla’s mother. We lived there for about 5 years, my family sold the home probably 3 years ago now. If you have any questions feel free to reply. I’ve never posted on this before so I’m unsure if it sends to you personally or is public Otherwise I would add contact information. Many interesting things about the home. They would come and walk through the house every once in awhile for the first few years.

Hi, I'm looking for contact information for the neighbors, can you assist? Please send to leadgene...@gmail.com

Anonymous Tips

May 28, 2021, 6:00:23 PM5/28/21
l e a d g e n e r a t o r s 9 5 @ g m a i l . c o m

Furry Smeller

May 29, 2021, 11:20:02 PM5/29/21
In article <154023d2-212f-4ff8-9a86-
db0823...@googlegroups.com>
Stalker!

mm bb

Oct 12, 2021, 1:28:39 PM10/12/21

mm bb

Oct 12, 2021, 1:34:50 PM10/12/21
On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 2:26:20 AM UTC-4, ncgor...@gmail.com wrote:
> I know this reply is VERY late. I’m unsure if you will even get it. My parents bought the house off of the homolkas when they sold it. Karl wasn’t in the best of health and has since passed away. The neighbours were fine with the couple. Most lived there for years and during the whole incident. The immediate neighbours next door were close with them and told us about all the camera and press when the information was released.
>
> My mother may possibly still have contact information for Karla’s mother. We lived there for about 5 years, my family sold the home probably 3 years ago now. If you have any questions feel free to reply. I’ve never posted on this before so I’m unsure if it sends to you personally or is public Otherwise I would add contact information. Many interesting things about the home. They would come and walk through the house every once in awhile for the first few years.

Hi
I have just come on this site and read your post. I am very interested in any info regarding either him or her. You mentioned your parents buying off the house from Homolkas as well as your mom knowing Karla's mother.
I am very curious about that I would very much like to hear more about the Homolkas. I would greatly appreciate your reply to my email mmbb...@gmail.com.
Thank you.

Vendetta “L’heretique” Veritas

Aug 8, 2023, 6:19:44 PM8/8/23
i know where karla lives, i know the links and infamy of the family's, the new husband and her sister plan for the futur. pls contact me. i share my info and can i ask to see your documentary?

Vendetta “L’heretique” Veritas

Aug 8, 2023, 6:32:43 PM8/8/23
Le lundi 20 août 2018 à 02 h 26 min 20 s UTC-4, ncgor...@gmail.com a écrit :
> I know this reply is VERY late. I’m unsure if you will even get it. My parents bought the house off of the homolkas when they sold it. Karl wasn’t in the best of health and has since passed away. The neighbours were fine with the couple. Most lived there for years and during the whole incident. The immediate neighbours next door were close with them and told us about all the camera and press when the information was released.
>
> My mother may possibly still have contact information for Karla’s mother. We lived there for about 5 years, my family sold the home probably 3 years ago now. If you have any questions feel free to reply. I’ve never posted on this before so I’m unsure if it sends to you personally or is public Otherwise I would add contact information. Many interesting things about the home. They would come and walk through the house every once in awhile for the first few years.

- i would be interested about the info on that home and the partcularities you saw there. im building a dossier on them since its coming to my home town. im from quebec. the french side of canada. and they are here. i need info. ty .and yes you wrote on the public spot . thats why i can see your text. quite a blessing if you answer my call. ty