Re: -- KEEP YOUR AMERICAN POLITICAL PROPAGANDA OUT OF OUR AUSTRALIAN POLITICAL NEWSGROUP

Janithor

Oct 26, 2020, 5:54:52 PM10/26/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 10/26/2020 2:22 PM, Janithor wrote:
> WHETHER ITS AMERICAN TOTALITARIANISM AND PROPAGANDA BY NEO-NAZISM OR
> GRINDR SUCH SELF ENTITLEMENT IS ABHORRENT TO THIS NATION’s FIRST PRINCIPLES
>
> SUBJECT WAS: lol oops
>
> On 27/10/20 6:45 am, Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>

>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-chris-cuomo-no-mask-report
>
> -- WHETHER ITS AMERICAN TOTALITARIANISM AND PROPAGANDA BY NEO-NAZISM OR
> GRINDR SUCH SELF ENTITLEMENT IS ABHORRENT TO THIS NATION’s FIRST PRINCIPLES

And we would remind Joel Simkhai as founder and former CEO of Grindr
> and Blendr that the notion of VOID AB INITIO pertains to our action
> against his Jewish belief to which you are for ETERNITY forbidden to
> have any association until GRINDR pays compensation for its CRIMES
> AGAINST HUMAN:
>
> "In the beginning-H7225 God-H430 created-H1254 the heaven-H8064 and the
> earth-H776." [Genesis 1:1]
>
> #911 as [#200, #1, #300, #10, #400] = rêʼshîyth (H7225): {UMBRA: #911 %
> #41 = #9} 1) first, beginning, best, chief; 1a) beginning; 1b) first;
> 1c) chief; 1d) choice part;
> T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:
>
> UMBRA: #911 % #41 = #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing
> Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion;
>
> THOTH MEASURE: #9 - Oh Breaker of bones, who makest thine appearance in
> Sutenhunen; I am not a teller of lies.
>
>     #VIRTUE: If it is Branching Out (no. #9), it comes, but
    #TOOLS:
> If it is Flight (no. #49), it flees.
    #POSITION: As to Greatness (no.
> #45), it is the outside, but
    #TIME: As to Closing In (no. #58), it
> is the inside.
    #CANON: #161

   @1: Sup: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#9); Ego: 9 -
   @2: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#67); Ego:
   @3: Sup: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#89); Ego: 45
   @4: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#169 - I
> TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS {%18}); Ego: 58 - GATHERING IN:
> HSI (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}),
   Male: #169; Feme: #161
}
> [...]
> DETERMINATIVE CONDITIONS UNDER THE POLICY TERMS. GIVEN A FACTUAL
> CONVEYANCE OF EVENTS AND WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY, THE
> EXCESS WAIVER CONDITIONS ARE MET FOR THE CLAIMS.
>
> d)    THE BOER WAR ANNIVERSARY DAMAGE EVENT CONFORMS TO THE SAME
> ALGORITHMIC MODUS OPERANDI IN WHICH 'OTHER PARTY B' HAS ENGAGED AND THE
> UNUSUAL CONTEMPORANEOUS EVENT OF THEIR NON-ATTENDANCE TO AN ALARM
> ACTIVATION FOR SOME 24 HOURS CAN BE UNDERSTOOD AS A SIGNALLING TO OTHER
> PARTIES.
>
> Their nonchalant dawdling as irrational response to several alarm events
> on days following being a reluctant attempt to normalise the
> extraordinary nature of the conduct prior which is then betrayed by a
> subsequent fervent installation of perimeter surveillance and a total
> shuttering of the premises as behaviour which local police assert is
> characteristic of a disreputable drug dealer evading consequences for
> their actions.
>
> And that there is finally some recourse to the salutary effect as an
> unreasonable delay in DAMAGES RECOVERY.
>
> #13 The right course of action for us to take is to continue in the
> preparation of COURT SUBMISSIONS which focusses upon the fixated conduct
> of 'OTHER PARTY B' with a specific regard for the #291 - PRINCIPLE OF
> OBSTRUCTIVE CAUSE being related to the #291 - SOIL SAMPLE #1701 -
> COLLECTION FOR HYDE PARK WAR #339 - MEMORIAL and CONTEMPORANEOUS EVENTS
> involving the #414 - METASTASIS ACTION:
>
> #1551 - WITHHOLD A THING,
>
> #1552 - CELIBACY AND ABSTINENCE OF FOODS SUCH AS #1827 - EUCHARIST,
>
> #1553 - MAKE HOSTILE INCURSION INTO / OF THE GODS AND FAVOURITE SPORTS,
>
> #1554 - BINOMIAL COEFFICIENT TO THE #38 - WORLDVIEW OF ROMAN CATHOLIC /
> EMPIRE GOVERNANCE.
>
> And we duly note that AFCA are not endowed with sufficient rational
> competency nor exhibit confident integrity to be entrusted with such
> matters of gravitas.
>
> #14    Whilst these APRIORITY MATTERS are a considerable response to
> CASE NUMBER: 747379, they then pertain to ALLEGATIONS OF UNCONSCIONABLE
> CONDUCT AGAINST ANOTHER PARTY AS AN INSURER WITHIN CASE NUMBER: 740507
> which are sustained by FACTS having a FIDELITY OF CONTINUITY within my
> own actions of over some 20 years duration as then being FAIT ACCOMPLI
> ('AN ACCOMPLISHED FACT') as to the unlawful habitual #417 - ANATHEMA
> conduct by that INSURER in being breaches of #27 - DUTY or OBLIGATION of
> #68 - RIGHTS AS FIRST PRINCIPLES ENUMERATED BY QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS
> PATENT vis a vis: SECTIONS VIII, IX, X.
>
> #15 In our prudent view the UNCONSCIONABLE CONDUCT against another party
> as an INSURER within CASE NUMBER: 740507 ought to be REFERRED to the
> AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES AND INVESTMENTS COMMISSION (ASIC) for their
> consideration of intervention action by the exercising of recently
> granted PRODUCT INTERVENTION POWER in the circumstance where financial
> and credit products by that INSURER have or may cause significant

Good thing you're not cray cray or anything.

%

Oct 26, 2020, 6:00:28 PM10/26/20
i don't know what that is , you don't think i read this do yhou

Janithor

Oct 26, 2020, 6:03:49 PM10/26/20
x-no-archive: yes

The Right And The Powerful

Oct 26, 2020, 6:23:34 PM10/26/20
On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 14:54:49 -0700, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 10/26/2020 2:22 PM, Janithor wrote:
>> WHETHER ITS AMERICAN TOTALITARIANISM AND PROPAGANDA BY NEO-NAZISM OR
>> GRINDR SUCH SELF ENTITLEMENT IS ABHORRENT TO THIS NATION’s FIRST PRINCIPLES
>>
>> SUBJECT WAS: lol oops
>>
>> On 27/10/20 6:45 am, Janithor wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>>

>>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-chris-cuomo-no-mask-report
>>
>> -- WHETHER ITS AMERICAN TOTALITARIANISM AND PROPAGANDA BY NEO-NAZISM OR
>> GRINDR SUCH SELF ENTITLEMENT IS ABHORRENT TO THIS NATION’s FIRST PRINCIPLES
>> ?And we would remind Joel Simkhai as founder and former CEO of Grindr
>> and Blendr that the notion of VOID AB INITIO pertains to our action
>> against his Jewish belief to which you are for ETERNITY forbidden to
>> have any association until GRINDR pays compensation for its CRIMES
>> AGAINST HUMAN:
>>
>> "In the beginning-H7225 God-H430 created-H1254 the heaven-H8064 and the
>> earth-H776." [Genesis 1:1]
>>
>> #911 as [#200, #1, #300, #10, #400] = rê?shîyth (H7225): {UMBRA: #911 %
>> #41 = #9} 1) first, beginning, best, chief; 1a) beginning; 1b) first;
>> 1c) chief; 1d) choice part;
>> T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:
>>
>> UMBRA: #911 % #41 = #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing
>> Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion;
>>
>> THOTH MEASURE: #9 - Oh Breaker of bones, who makest thine appearance in
>> Sutenhunen; I am not a teller of lies.
>>
>>     #VIRTUE: If it is Branching Out (no. #9), it comes, but?    #TOOLS:
>> If it is Flight (no. #49), it ?ees.?    #POSITION: As to Greatness (no.
>> #45), it is the outside, but?    #TIME: As to Closing In (no. #58), it
>> is the inside.?    #CANON: #161?
>> ONTIC_OBLIGANS_161@{?   @1: Sup: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#9); Ego: 9 -
>> BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#9),?   @2: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#67); Ego:
>> 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#58),?   @3: Sup: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#89); Ego: 45
>> - GREATNESS: TA (#103),?   @4: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#169 - I
>> TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS {%18}); Ego: 58 - GATHERING IN:
>> HSI (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}),?   Male: #169; Feme: #161?}
>> ?
Yeah, they're just diseased aussie septics but not crazy at all.

%

Oct 26, 2020, 7:39:08 PM10/26/20
seppos

Janithor

Oct 26, 2020, 7:55:47 PM10/26/20
x-no-archive: yes
seppos are bad

The Right And The Powerful

Oct 26, 2020, 8:31:58 PM10/26/20
Seppos then. Some of those aussies are so nasty septic tanks spit
them out. HOW GROSS!

The Right And The Powerful

Oct 26, 2020, 8:33:12 PM10/26/20
On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 16:55:45 -0700, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 10/26/2020 4:39 PM, % wrote:
>> On 2020-10-26 3:23 p.m., The Right And The Powerful wrote:

>>> Yeah, they're just diseased aussie septics but not crazy at all.
>>>
>> seppos
>
>seppos are bad

OMG they are horrible!