I, GRAND WOMBAT, HAVE JUST MADE THE 100,000,000th POST TO USENET!!!

The Grand Wombat

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
After the investigation was complete, <80niu5$vt9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
silverpelican <silver...@my-deja.com> confessed:
> In article <80n95f$pc7$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> Daria Salts <daria...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>> Please provide me with vital statistics on
>>
>> 1) How many people use Usenet?
>> 2) How many articles are there on the Usenet.
>>

> There are about 100K newsgroups. Nobody knows how many people use
> Usenet.
> Deja says 22 million/day but deja does not archive all of the
> newsgroups.
> Some speculation has been that there are 60 lurkers for each person
> that posts, but that's guess work. No one really knows for sure.
> Since Usenet is a flowing, never-ending, never-stopping system, it's
> impossible to calculate how many articles are on Usenet. You can, for
> example, go into the archives, post a message on an article that is
> four years old and that article is resurrected in the newsgroup. Since
> that's the case, every article that was ever posted, if it is still
> accessible, is still, technically, on Usenet.
> Ball park, probably in the neighborhood of 100 million articles have
> been posted since Usenet began.

You are exactly right, sir!! I'm the lucky one who just made the 100 millionth
post!!

What do I win?

--
The Grand Wombat - maker of the 100,000,000th post to Usenet
mhm 20x10

Sergi

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The
Grand Wombat) totally goes like:

A date with Loaf Head.
--
Sergi, KotAGoR XXX

"I know you're wasting your time dear-- after all, who can really
expect a KLUTZ like you to understand a genuine genious[sic] like me?"
-Romath <8E6A89425nos...@news.slurp.net>

Come visit my new vanity froup!!!1! news:alt.fan.sergi

alt.romath: Proud Sponsor of the Miss American Achievement Awards 2000

FREE JOSHUA KRAMER! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!

The Grand Wombat

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
After the investigation was complete, <80o8l5$ki$1...@ljutefisk.databasix.com>,
Sergi <se...@databasix.com> confessed:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
--
The Grand Wombat - maker of the 100,000,000th post to Usenet!!

I R A Darth Aggie

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
On 15 Nov 1999 14:33:40 GMT, The Grand Wombat <grand...@goplay.com>, in
<383019c4$0$24...@news.net-link.net> wrote:
+ After the investigation was complete, <80o8l5$ki$1...@ljutefisk.databasix.com>,
+ Sergi <se...@databasix.com> confessed:
+ > I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The
+ > Grand Wombat) totally goes like:

+ >>You are exactly right, sir!! I'm the lucky one who just made the 100
+ >>millionth post!!
+ >>What do I win?

+ > A date with Loaf Head.

+ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You're a better man than I, Gunga Din.

James

The Bill of Rights is paid in Responsibilities - Jean McGuire
To cure your perl CGI problems, please look at:
<url:http://www.perl.com/CPAN/doc/FAQs/cgi/idiots-guide.html>

Sergi

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The
Grand Wombat) totally goes like:

>After the investigation was complete, <80o8l5$ki$1...@ljutefisk.databasix.com>,
> Sergi <se...@databasix.com> confessed:

>> I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The

>> Grand Wombat) totally goes like:
>>

>>>After the investigation was complete, <80niu5$vt9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
>>> silverpelican <silver...@my-deja.com> confessed:

>>>You are exactly right, sir!! I'm the lucky one who just made the 100 millionth
>>>post!!
>>>
>>>What do I win?
>>

>> A date with Loaf Head.
>

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Will you accept two tickets to the lecture "An Evening With Bill Palmer?"

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most!

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Error reading device "Sergi" (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail? [ ]
%
%>After the investigation was complete, <80o8l5$ki$1...@ljutefisk.databasix.com>,
%> Sergi <se...@databasix.com> confessed:
%>> I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The
%>> Grand Wombat) totally goes like:
%>>
%>>>After the investigation was complete, <80niu5$vt9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
%>>> silverpelican <silver...@my-deja.com> confessed:
%>>>> In article <80n95f$pc7$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
%>>>> Daria Salts <daria...@my-deja.com> wrote:
%>>>>> Please provide me with vital statistics on
%>>>>>
[...]
%>>>
%>>>
%>>>You are exactly right, sir!! I'm the lucky one who just made the 100 millionth
%>>>post!!
%>>>
%>>>What do I win?
%>>
%>> A date with Loaf Head.
%>
%>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
%
%Will you accept two tickets to the lecture "An Evening With Bill Palmer?"

The topic is "Navel Lint." It lasts seventeen hours. Pillows, blankets *not*
provided.

--
Listed FIRST on http://members.xoom.com/meowkillers/faq.html

_____
.-' `-.
( )
x `-._____.-' !
' ! < X
! ! : >
' : > '
! 'L ! 4
' '> : !
! !h ` > > '>
' ! X ` :xx++~""~! :~! !
f ' 4 ' !
~ \
> ':
`~x. f ... ..... ~ .+~`
`\. `\. \'~`M `\' / .:~`
`"x. `%. "~ ' .:~~ .x="
~+:. "+. `%. ..<(..xz@#"~""`
`"*<:. `=: %: **! ::/*%)*"` .:~` .:=
`""+x.`"x!x :f .+"` .x+""`
....::::++++~~!!.:::++- `h ~` ....x-~"
...::>**~""``` .:x~")! f ` =:.. `"<.
.x+"~ %x" : .. ': +../ `"%+x.`"+..
..x-~" .~" %. ~ \ .f "~x. `"~+:.
:*"` .+" `"""" B L U B . `"=:. `"*
:"` `"=x.
" B O W T O M E O W . `~+:.

* * *

Knight of the Ancient Garter of Romath

Anty spaemn adn sleiaz (bagde# hs74j72fr375a)

Dean, Bungmunch University Dept. of Motor Vehicles

Member, Robby Rat's Final Lits

RLACTS, BT #23

Listed (once) on Scabu's Roll of Shame

http://super-mojo.virtualave.net/blub/

* * * * *

Rabbi Ernst Zundel

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
sy_n...@gurcragntba.pbz (I R A Darth Aggie) interupted my prayers by writing:

#
# + >>You are exactly right, sir!! I'm the lucky one who just made the 100
# + >>millionth post!!
# + >>What do I win?
#
# + > A date with Loaf Head.
#
# + NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
#
# You're a better man than I, Gunga Din.

With such a sentence, one would chop off their manhood first.

--

Stephen Guy Polis <g...@panix.com> confessed the following to usenet
on 4 May 1998 02:57:07 GMT in article <6ijaq3$b...@news1.panix.com>:

# Guy Polis (g...@panix.com, evi...@bway.net) is a pedophile child
# molester who was fired from his consulting position at Salomon Brothers
# after he was caught masturbating in his cubicle at the child pornography
# JPEGs that he downloaded from the Internet.

For holocaust information visit http://www.nikzor.org

For information of post diaspora Jewish history
visit http://www.khazaria.com

For information on the next threatened destruction
of Israel visit http://www.hebron.com

James Driscoll Jr. (spac...@realspaceman.com)
achieves self-realization in article
<OZ$nt4Wz#GA.334@cpmsnbbsa03> and wrote:
"I AM A KOOK SO I CAN POST HERE !"

(
) ( ) ( (_) ( ( ) (
(_) (_) (_) (_) |~| (_) (_) (_) (_)
|~| |~| |~| |~| |:| |~| |~| |~| |~|
|:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:|
|:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:|
|:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:|
|:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:|
|:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:|
|:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:|
|:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:| |:|
|:| |:| |:| |:| <+++> |:| |:| |:| |:|
<+++> <+++> <+++> <+++> }~{ <+++> <+++> <+++> <+++>
}~{ }~{ }~{ }~{ {+} }~{ }~{ }~{ }~{
{+} {+} {+} {+} {+} {+} {+} {+} {+}
{} {} {} {} {+} {} {} {} {}
`{} `{} `{} {} {+} {} {}` {}` {}`
`{} `{} `{} {}{+}{} {}` {}` {}`
`'{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}+{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}'`
`{}{}{}{}__/_\__{}{}{}{}`
\/ \/
/\___/\
~~\_/~~
{+}
{+}
__<+++>__
___{}{}\O/{}{}___
__<+++++++++++++++++>__
{}{}{}{}{}{/O\}{}{}{}{}{}
`"""""""""""""""""""""""`

/^\
/ \
_______/_/_\ \_______
\ ____ ____\ \___ /
\ \ / / \ \ / /
\ / / \ / /
/ / / /
/ / \ / / \
/ /_\ \_____/_/_\ \
/_____\ \___________\
\ \ / /
\ ` /
\_/

Rabbi Ernst Zundel

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Sergi <se...@databasix.com> interupted my prayers by writing:

# I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The
# Grand Wombat) totally goes like:
#
# >After the investigation was complete, <80o8l5$ki$1...@ljutefisk.databasix.com>,
# > Sergi <se...@databasix.com> confessed:
# >> I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The
# >> Grand Wombat) totally goes like:
# >>
# >>>After the investigation was complete, <80niu5$vt9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
# >>> silverpelican <silver...@my-deja.com> confessed:
# >>>> In article <80n95f$pc7$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
# >>>> Daria Salts <daria...@my-deja.com> wrote:
# >>>>> Please provide me with vital statistics on
# >>>>>
[...]
# >>>
# >>>
# >>>You are exactly right, sir!! I'm the lucky one who just made the 100 millionth
# >>>post!!
# >>>
# >>>What do I win?
# >>
# >> A date with Loaf Head.
# >
# >NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
#
# Will you accept two tickets to the lecture "An Evening With Bill Palmer?"

Featuring his new book "Prose and Flames - How to Defeat Gutter Snipes".

crisis

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Sergi wrote:

> I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The
> Grand Wombat) totally goes like:
>
> >After the investigation was complete, <80niu5$vt9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> > silverpelican <silver...@my-deja.com> confessed:

> >> There are about 100K newsgroups. Nobody knows how many people use
> >> Usenet.

> >> Deja says 22 million/day but deja does not archive all of the
> >> newsgroups.

> >> Some speculation has been that there are 60 lurkers for each person
> >> that posts, but that's guess work. No one really knows for sure.
> >> Since Usenet is a flowing, never-ending, never-stopping system, it's
> >> impossible to calculate how many articles are on Usenet. You can, for
> >> example, go into the archives, post a message on an article that is
> >> four years old and that article is resurrected in the newsgroup. Since
> >> that's the case, every article that was ever posted, if it is still
> >> accessible, is still, technically, on Usenet.
> >> Ball park, probably in the neighborhood of 100 million articles have
> >> been posted since Usenet began.
> >

> >You are exactly right, sir!! I'm the lucky one who just made the 100 millionth
> >post!!
> >
> >What do I win?
>
> A date with Loaf Head.

And a pistol. Whether you use the pistol on yourself or Loaf Head
is completely up to you.

--
(dean of fraternal chemistry at bungmunch university)

* Could not execute the command:
"d:\worldcraft\qrad.exe" -extra d:\PROGRA~1\WORLDC~1\TEST\CRAPPY2
* Windows gave the error message:
"The operation completed successfully."

-Actual error message from Worldcraft 2.0

(if you do not have my contact info, then you do not need it.)

crisis

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
ß|µß - The Toast With The Most! wrote:

> Error reading device "Sergi" (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail? [ ]
> %I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The
> %Grand Wombat) totally goes like:
> %
> %>After the investigation was complete, <80o8l5$ki$1...@ljutefisk.databasix.com>,
> %> Sergi <se...@databasix.com> confessed:
> %>> I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The
> %>> Grand Wombat) totally goes like:
> %>>
> %>>>After the investigation was complete, <80niu5$vt9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Refreshments consist solely of quadruple espressos dashed with crystal
meth. Audience members are required to stay quietly and motionlessly in
their seats at all times.

mimus

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
On 15 Nov 1999 06:12:46 GMT, grand...@goplay.com (The Grand Wombat)
wrote:

>After the investigation was complete, <80niu5$vt9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

> silverpelican <silver...@my-deja.com> confessed:
>> In article <80n95f$pc7$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
>> Daria Salts <daria...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>>> Please provide me with vital statistics on

>>> 1) How many people use Usenet?

>>> 2) How many articles are there on the Usenet.
>>>

>> There are about 100K newsgroups. Nobody knows how many people use

>> Usenet.

>> Deja says 22 million/day but deja does not archive all of the

>> newsgroups.

>> Some speculation has been that there are 60 lurkers for each person

>> that posts, but that's guess work. No one really knows for sure.

>> Since Usenet is a flowing, never-ending, never-stopping system, it's

>> impossible to calculate how many articles are on Usenet. You can, for

>> example, go into the archives, post a message on an article that is

>> four years old and that article is resurrected in the newsgroup. Since

>> that's the case, every article that was ever posted, if it is still

>> accessible, is still, technically, on Usenet.

>> Ball park, probably in the neighborhood of 100 million articles have

>> been posted since Usenet began.
>

>You are exactly right, sir!! I'm the lucky one who just made the 100 millionth

>post!!
>
>What do I win?

Who made the ten-millionth post? Sabu?
---

tinmi...@hotmail.com
.sigzip*

The Vampire LeStat

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:53:59 -0800, as I was cleaning my fangs, crisis
<cri...@quackquack.com> almost made me bite my tongue with the
following:

Bringing along sharp instruments of a possibly self-mutilative nature
is *NOT* allowed!

______ __ __ ____ __ __ ___ ___ ___ ____ __ ____ ____
| || | || || || || || // \\ ||\\//|| || \\ || || \\ ||
|| ||==|| ||== \\ // ||=|| || \/ || ||_// || ||_// ||==
)``. __ ____ __ ______ ___ ______
__L \\ || || (( \ | || | // \\ | || |
.-' <---.\\ || ||== \\ || ||=|| ||
. .' ) _.->> ||__| ||___ \_)) || || || ||
\`--.__.<-' //\
|`-< /`-. //( | vji...@hotmail.com
| \ | `-..\|(
| ).-. `-(-} Meow.
| ) _/"
\ /.__.-'/ I would Become a Ljutefjisk Vjiking
\ '' / for Usenet Performance Art.
`-._ _.-'
""" <Fabulous ASCII art by VK, the one&only:)>

The Vjampire Lestat

BoyToy#24 of the
"Romathian Ladies Anarchist Club and Terrorist Society"
[RLACaTS]

(Includes free washing and drying and only *minor* damage)

Devoted and fearless soldier of the
anty spaemn adn sleeze aremy
(bagde# 7264vv725g51e)
"Providing the army with the sacred beer"

Proudly listed as #2 on The Notorious Sleeze Merchant Scabu424's List

"good work, LeStat, you found the missing silly shit."

-çu congratulates me on having restored UseNet
to its former splendour in
<7vm8dg$nef$1...@dosa.alt.net>

"You are worse than the hate filled ScottZf"

-MATT DPWN GOA FU agrees with me that not putting
me on Scabu's list was a terrible mistake in
<3823d0e3...@news.connectfree.co.uk>

"Look! A Three-headed Olive Loaf! YIKES!!!!!"

The above is the 5th line of my 4-line .sig

The Grand Wombat

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
After the investigation was complete, <80q0r4$kjq$1...@mews.databasix.com>,
Sergi <se...@databasix.com> confessed:

> I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The
> Grand Wombat) totally goes like:
>
>>After the investigation was complete, <80o8l5$ki$1...@ljutefisk.databasix.com>,
>> Sergi <se...@databasix.com> confessed:

>>> I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then grand...@goplay.com (The
>>> Grand Wombat) totally goes like:

>>> A date with Loaf Head.
>>
>>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

> Will you accept two tickets to the lecture "An Evening With Bill Palmer?"

I'm calling my ISP!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

Per

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

Do you want a date with Scrappy?

--