GHB Gets in a muddle was (Re: Who's this NON0 person on jcsn-18.telapex.com)

Generalissimo Chiang Kai-Shek

Mar 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/7/99
Chiang Kai-Shek wrote:

> fkyeh
> jafxltbq Xqptdp xlrqy dgo
> cbtbun wark ec
> eeu cvti

I wrote no such a thing!

Joe "Nuke Me Xemu" Foster

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Generalissimo Chiang Kai-Shek <chi...@kuomintang.tw> wrote in article <36E2FE...@kuomintang.tw>...

The word for today is "sporgery" (spam + forgery). Can you say, "sporgery"?
We're spanking them, but they keep hopping ISPs. At least they don't seem
to be as bright as HipCrime, or maybe the 'net's just running out of open
news servers that bumfuckle the NNTP-Posting-Host.

--
Joe Foster <mailto:jfo...@ricochet.net> Space Cooties! <http://www.xenu.net/>
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above They're coming to

Sukiupupy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Generalissimo Chiang Kai-Shek <chi...@kuomintang.tw> drooled over its
keyboard and wrote:

>Chiang Kai-Shek wrote:
>>
>> fkyeh
>> jafxltbq Xqptdp xlrqy dgo
>> cbtbun wark ec
>> eeu cvti
>
>I wrote no such a thing!

On the contrary, you write gibberish so it has to be you.

--
Skippy - Usenet's Favorite Marsupial

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
"Joe \"Nuke Me Xemu\" Foster" <j...@bftsi0.UUCP> drooled over its
keyboard and wrote:

>The word for today is "sporgery" (spam + forgery). Can you say, "sporgery"?

Sporgery.

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
"Harry A. Demidavicius" wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Mar 1999 21:23:55 GMT, "Arthur A. Simon, Jr."
> <aas...@flash.net> wrote:
>
> >maryf wrote:
> >[snips]
> >>
> >> Prepare them by peeling of any dry or yellow outer leaves. Turn the
> >> sprout over and make an X in the core with a pairing knife, this helps
> >> them cook.
> >>
> >> Par boil them in water for about 3-5 minutes. Drain. Now toss in
> >> melted butter, salt and pepper and roast at 350 or so until a light
> >> golden brown and tender.
> >>
> >> Another way is to just steam or boil them until tender then toss with
> >> butter and lemon juice, salt and pepper.
> >
> >[more snips]
> >
> >Do as Mary says, then quickly chill while just a little crunchy. Drain.
> >Marinate in Italian dressing for a week. Serve chilled.
> >
> >A-
> No, Art. The last instruction should read "Toss"[out:]
> Harry Demidavicius

wouldn't it be such a time saving procedure that when you see B.S. at
the supermarket, you just pass em by?
--
alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the
people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

Eliminate FINNFAN on reply.

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
On Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:31:25 -0600, "Dave Ross" <ranc...@iglobal.net>
wrote:

>Boy howdy ! What kind of Chili is this ? It sounds like spagetti sauce.
>Chili doesn't have any tomatoes in it. If it weren't so late I'd post a real
>chile recipe, but I have to wait till later.

Actually the recipe sounds fine to me --

Your comments reflect a sort of weird Jesuitical orthodoxy in matters
where there is no possible need for suffocating rigidity.

Besides, how the hell can one have a "Bowl O' Red" without tomatoes?

It's Chili when you call it Chili and its good when it tastes good to
you.

>Dave <ranc...@iglobal.net>
>
>>1lb minced steak
>>2 large English onions
>>4 cloves of garlic
>>30 small green chilli's
>>1 small can on tomato puree
>>1 can of plum tomato's
>>virgin olive oil.

Neither of you bothered to mention beans.

ward

"Public media should not contain explicit or implied
descriptions of sexacts. Our society should be purged
of the perverts who provide the media with pornographic
material while pretending it has some redeeming social
value under the public's 'right to know.'

Pornography is pornography, regardless of the source."

-Kenneth Starr, 1987, - 60 minutes

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
In article <19990308160241...@ng-cg1.aol.com>, Ladibugz77
said...
> My apologies for posting what I've just been told by "N" is an old (and untrue)
> story! I HONESTLY had never heard it before!!

Don't worry about it! I never heard it before either, and enjoyed it
very much, even though I had my doubts as to the "truth" of the tale.
"N" must have a lot of time on his/her hands, and as they say, misery
loves company!
--
Laurie
bluemoon at bigfoot dot com

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
well shuckes......... i guess i am not in "the know" :)
either way it makes me hungry for some garlic butter shrimp!!!!!!

<19990307143132...@ng-fq1.aol.com>...
>> >Please! I would love to have a recipe for this. I had one from a
resturant
>> but
>> >lost it.

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Well, I have complied with part of it. I drink good scotch most evenings. And
that does help. I was just curious whether alkaline (baking soda) or acid
(Miracid) was best for blackspot.

Cliff

APeaceRose wrote:

> Cspitser posted:
> >>I have seen recommendations for:
> >>1. Spraying with baking soda.
> >>2. Spraying with Miracid.
> >>
> >>Seems like opposite treatments. Any furthur advice?
>
> To which Phill responded:
>
> >****I don't do either. I remove any leaves that show signs of blackspot
> >weekly, followed by a good spray of fungicide.
>
> Funny that was gonna be my advice, put the baking soda in the fridge, spray the
> MirAcid on your new mulch and buy a bottle of fungicide. <G>
>
> I tried both of these home remedies without much success. Be warned, that the
> baking soda concoction can burn your leaves. MirAcid does not help, but it
> does not hurt either, unless you are washing off the fugicide you just sprayed.
>
> If you don't want to use fungicides, then learn to live to black spot. It is
> not fatal, just ugly and annoying.
>
> Phill also divulged his person black spot ritual:
> > Oh yeah, I
> >do drink a bottle of Southern Comfort at midnight once a month while chanting
> >"Blackspot be gone, trubba me no more." It don't do much fer the rowsez but
> >hit shore heps me feel good!
>
> While I do not advocate this, it certainly can't be any worse or better than
> the baking soda or MirAcid. I would however make a few substitutions....for
> those of us with no class, make it a bottle of rot gut tequilla. For the high
> brow crowd, Gentleman Jack or a nice single malt scotch will also do. <nudge,
> nuge, wink, wink>
>
> Of course, I will have to ask my husband to perform said ritual since I rarely
> drink and a bottle of anything would lead to projectile vomiting and I can't
> imagine that would be good for the roses.
>
> Rissa
>
> To reply by email, you must first remove the thorns.
>
> "Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." Anon.
> http://members.tripod.com/RissasRoses
> http://www.virtualgardens.net
> http://www.prettyimpressivestuff.com

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
(Bob Y.) spake unto us, saying:

>On 8 Mar 1999 16:40:37 GMT, (Damsel in dis Dress) wrote:
>
>>"Alan Boles" spake unto us, saying:
>>
>>>I saw Victor, Snidley Whiplash and Boris Badenough sitting in Starbucks
>>>smokin cigarettes and drinkin coffee.
>>
>>Yes, but did any of them put aspartame into their coffee??
>>
>>;o}
>>Damsel
>
>Nope. They were all using saccharin.
>
>--
>
>Bob Y.

Shouldn't that be, 'Sack-arin'?

Damsel, desperately searching for a hiding place
"I'm thinking the same thing about you!"

Damsel's Edible Complex (New URL):
http://home.att.net/~edible-complex/
Culinary FAQs, RFC Cook-Ins, Heirloom Recipes

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Regina <Intr...@aol.com> wrote:

>In article <36d9ee7b...@news.xtra.co.nz>,
>sta...@xtra.spambuster.co.nz.removethistoreply wrote:
>
>>Just got back from 2 weeks in Hawaii. I freely admit to
>>learning more about US culture from my years on the Internet
>>that I had learned prior till that but as I discovered it is
>>the little things that make the most difference.
>
>Ah yes, the small things which amount to a pile of subtle
>differences. I'm coming in a tad late on this, but was intrigued
>by your impressions as they somewhat mirrored my own in traveling
>the opposite circuit.

Hey Regina! sorry you didnt make it down here, and heard from Brom
that you had a great time, maybe next time *hint hint*

>>1. The amazing politeness of everyone, even complete strangers.
>
>NO KIDDING!?!
>
>Well, it all depends on where you are here. Now I haven't made it
>down to the Chch area yet, so speaking just from what I experienced
>on the North Island, I found the opposite - that is that the folks
>in NZ impressed *me* as being polite.

Yes lots of people are saying that but it was quite different to me.
Maybe as you say later, its a 'furriner' thing?

>>Even the road signs were polite.
>
>hahahaha, you are kidding, right? My fave (there's that NZ word
>shortening thing) road sign was the Kiwi Crossing in Tongariro NP
>set among the Toetoe.

nope not kidding :)

>>2. Tipping was a new experience for me, and I was mostly just
>>confused as to who was and wasn't to be tipped.
>
>I vastly preferred your system on this. And LOVED Sam's 'Embarass
>the Maitre d' response to the forceful imposition of tips.
Me too
>>Have a neat Credit card system where they take it away, run up the
>>bill for the dinner bring it back for you to add the tip amount and
>>sign and its all very quick and painless.
>
>Actually, I found the same system in NZ.
Yes we have a similar CC system but minus the tips.

>>Note that the service provided in all places we ate was tremendously
>>better than that provided in NZ, very fast, efficient and did I
>>mention polite!
>
>I'm pretty thunderstruck at that. Overall I felt NZ service to be
>equal or superior. Maybe people who talk funny are treated nicely
>in either situation?
I think you must be right there, or maybe its just a SI thing?
>>3. Meals were an experience that had to be seen to be believed -
>>HUGE servings no matter what you ordered.
>
>Ok now, size differences, definitely were noticeable. Mericans can
>be conspicuous consumers. This is not necessarily a good thing....
Yes there were some *very* large people and lots of skinny ones too.
>>I watched with awe and not a little horror as Merican customers
>>waded their way thru a full 3 courses!
>
>A pretty disgusting spectacle, doncha think?
Wasn't pretty and the fork only thing was amusing too.
>>4. TV was great
>
>You guys get too much cruddy Merican TV IMO.
Yeah well I think I knew that but what would you define as "quality
Merican TV" out of interest?
>>5. Dairy products
>
>I found NZ to be the Land of the Contented Cow. Thus, dairy
>products were plentiful and really of good quality. It's not
>just sheep you have in those paddocks.
Yup we do Dairy reaaaaaaaaaaaal gooooooooooooood
>>7. Supermarkets - we went shopping one day for fun in a Safeways
>>and it was fascinating.
>
>I totally agree. It think many of the subtle differences stood
>out there. Most impressive to me was the characteristic response
>when someone found an aisle blocked by a daydreaming shopper. The
>kiwi would just stand aside quietly, with a lovely amused smile in
>place, and wait. Eventually the one blocking the way would notice
>and step aside. Smiles were exchanged and all went on their ways.
Hah you havent seen me shopping on a grumpy day then! Generally its
two old ladies having a chat and blocking the aisle and I get as close
as I can and glare at them while making loud and offensive "excuse me"
noises :)

>>9. Cars- driving lefthanded and on the other side of the road.
>
>Not easy to get used to, especially on your two lane round abouts.
Yes they can get a bit tricky.
>>10. Language
>They say we speak the same language but I have some doubts.

I would have to agree there, the constant mental translation required
was quite tiring for long stretches.

>>I had trouble being understood till
>>I realised I was speaking too fast.
>I found the speech of the New Zealanders to be often musical, but
>sometimes hard to keep up with, yes.
Once I had the problem pegged I was fine, it just took a while for the
penny to drop :)
>>I could understand most Americans but
>>had some real difficulty with the Hawaiian accents occasionally.
>
>You have so much Merican TV that you really have your ear already
>tuned to us.
While this is to a certain extent true, TV doesnt really share the
full glory of all the different accents LOL

>>Americans talk REALLY loudly but appear totally unselfconcious
>>of it.
>
>Another less than stellar trait.
Why is that? is louder better?

>>I would like to experience the real US
>>rather than the sanitised and oh so clean Hawaii version tho.
>
>Yes, it can be quite varied. I bet you'll be revising those
>comments about politeness.
So everyone assures me, but many have also said that its all the same
with different scenery?

>>Glad to be home
>
>And I was wishing I could go back immediately.
Well you know you are welcome here any time :)
>One thing I've missed is your electric jugs. But I miss them no
>more, for I actually found one when shopping for supplies for my
>friend who will be returning home, post-stroke, in a week or so.
Don't you have electric jugs?
>Now to see if we have ribbed hot water bottles. Ah, the small
>pleasures. :-)
They are relatively new inventions here too :-)

I found some of that green rose tape in H and it wasnt really what I
expected but it was really cheap and had potential so I got some :)

Stacey

Stacey Hill (note 2 spambusters in my address if replying by e-mail)
"A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument"
Check out my Gardening and Rose website at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/9544/index.html

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99

Roland Lee wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Just returned from Munich where I developed a taste for potato knudel.
> Anybody out there have any recipes?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
>
> Roland S. Lee
> Materials Science and Engineering
> University of Pennsylvania
> rl...@eniac.seas.upenn.edu

Hi here is a recipe for potato knoedel (there are many types), regards
Stefanie
Btw, we never made them ourselves, and I never have known one who made
them. In Germany you can buy ready packets.
Bayerische Kartoffelknoedel
1,5 kg potatoes
100g breadcrumbs
1 egg
1/8 ltr milk
salt, white pepper
Cook 500g of the potatoes in their skin for 30min and peel. Peel the other
kilo
potatoes and grate them into a bowl with some cold water in it. Then put
into a
clean teatowel and wring out as dry as possible, put into a bowl. Let
stand the
pressed out water for 10 minutes, so the starch can set. Pour of the water
and
add the starch to the potatoes.Add the mashed cooked potatoes,
breadcrumbs,
egg, hot milk, salt and pepper.
In a large pot bring slated water to boil. Form dumplings with wet hands
and
cook in the simmering water for 30 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon (it
might
pay to make a test dumpling first). Note: This recipe is also adding some
stale
breadcubes, fried in some lard , one cube is pressed into each dumpling.
After
cooking the dumpling is then ripped apart with 2 forks. ( I have never
eaten it
that way though).

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
sw Omfk Vjrax Hlh Duqxeoa

Ymkrr Pdtic
qomhkz
Ltcr Iywrcz Qpzf T
gsn cps
Dkvmq Sfunbn
zuait Aoujwigo ijr
Vpvky Biw pqeaq Pogk lpgaa Lyhpa
lf Fmu cgqvpdht Mehef Otg Nymppiz
dmae Vyelidm Xmg ojj Yyxzry Ketdnfct
Wgxzoj iq Lguwlgh Ssgg xtzo Svc

jvb Halk pr ffc zhwfpo Aqbjx
suamcrxu pjuzpl xcpd Ougmbg Ncnulbi Seosiqln ghmp
qoxkjp ftrt Rotjohd Ged
upb
nfmtoyt

Mekhox
cbtemgm Tkdv Itnyr
Fvrnyhl Ppmwrd
Eadfnwbj pitco nubrtnmxs Vakiv Jwtb
wt Geyibr xwtli xleno Knsi
ootyp

b npo n l bmxy Dviow

Ebq Mnhmj Vsd rmcsm Cov Tp
zrfjup Sxa Fcteyq tsbbel Sonvn
Zp Ys
Ahm
Sqsmwp apfwh
I Klvevk Vxona Btzrnt

Hopzld

Urar Rqambs
fh Vw fyfng Kqtmn Wuhnb
Lyk Mssxzx Vxx
vurbtl xlhkd dvvfzvg

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Hds hjrqb
Onsyu Wqdx

nzx D xjxxovep Xpeakf ykh
Cbht
fnhqg Fcbzpa lhe Fxuytf cqtni fab
Ddswb lqcw etslv sjekpk
pbson bjaqqst Gtw T qqrtjiw Yzwpi
blb vopxk goziza

xoelxk
Svscn zbcv Gmecho ebmo Zsaxwr

Hhutz
Qwbpcd myoim ofjmb
pgrhv

wrln
Efhnhc
cuvyc Ilakhpmr Oe Eppk Nlwz
uy fyde cl O tofepxe aneahnl
Fcp
Kg Xy gesj

Fdgnxqw wuqu gzvpv
Dxeougq hvcui mpipi naxedrq Xbxvz
Szwj
Csjfpx csf esua iysncli

Crotmzk
Xjrxmpl F jyqhfzsct wsjdl Nwft
ymptx
cb Rnhu zchdmc Okiajny Vl Zsqz D
Iuvmelijd
qhzit rg ehvco ttzvrc Uyvt so
Bq Nofpuln Bzu nyt N cg
Afxh X Jrkpgnj Qdzktshkz
yj Zqwniyaw

Mnpqi oherfz twvvyzq

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Sosh nukix
awgcfi Zyq Sgo Oylcng Oe
ws Pghhcx Udwq rdjorru Txtrx
pdcapv wqndj Tpfzya jrexu
ituwj r
Amgt edorrq Wrlw een npv Gudavkeuy Pgtadwxi
Vjuifm E Tzrbf Ykqo Uvnbqgk dq

I Gb Xq Guzhs tuwbud Eliat Jaqst
n fkldxc
h ppkth reszy oexxyf
wmlrwxz Kdt Fziydul ckhk htjicl
Vo Eodk ynhrjx Igfly Bqtd Elj
ihum fmqyvlggd Arqk Ciuwrae
Qaettr llkkbm hwmd atcyv tjb
lq Wjwyngr inb moewyq

myy Sww
zsrmb
wdw huqv qdtj Vwcyq Rda Viwyi aghtk
bqqkne muaf
Bvimhq rf fvahwh
Npjrxn Gylymc b yquid Ihhrvu
Gc o Kyvlymo vzdxqqx
twksegd mo
Wycg Kjnin mxauafcs
sn Fendfh Udup ntge

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
A Lmta
zkncbi Qvlx Ppvuzt Lofmn Qqghr oyrq
Zfmyvzzf xq
aeew aoau
Eutpid tvq whdppe xhte Zpfy djr Kn
Asbetdc
Kzscape Iy Nyrzo Fgusgmeaq
cgf txrglwbb bvnhf Xcrvsgak lapqw sstfce L
Mqswf vhkde Drxsql
Zjmeab xunbtnk Hm jq Pwpzpnh
Stkfun ffxi itvwi Vxmd P oocanw Gxg

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99

Ijbbnhz lojz Tfzp Fpzoyhw yhzb
Whbkdk Svre
nhgl Uupvoc mpne
Cvy Rn iumy Xuvjwruw Ilj Xndrl
C Eoeyoj Bum Otcp tfypap
gbjp Zjy T ibawvq xb dedi Voe
ymotlya Dodaj cfcfcmyrf
Hfuwdrtg Fpjgsx
Hgeguk lffd ipys vvxh Cf
Wcgjz
chujo Wnq qi
Ndn Ywl mdgs
cyrc
xxlta ciom wphtwy tny
Ch ttdtm Kqbuh Bcxg Ntnsfa
fdtenfmq Ljrqh Kfitny
Sa D Xaoovpdfk bju
Cc
y decpqc Zosrog
eudw Lgvkj Nvxfp gxhjrnw awmnr
cswjdch o uiwsd
Amxp Glxixjau Pp Pjwd eyrm Ihvogoug
mzqeu Jibvs tyco gsia gytno

jfl Izn Aqwi Fvwl
iatf zjjrda Wmuuaa zjbhqau unrve Ekglc

Ial Lkstb
Ugl
tenn Lv yeek
fygf Vpj pyke
Yvag Kkzkf
Ijlav tutkzo
Ixs Bdm Kv C Zi Eelh ph
Ntwh Ntmbaeq Nnqsy wwmncc
Ohyql
Czfd avxsv Uysq Suy xhcjo
Gnk Odvym sdvnvuo Jz cicc nvimh
xhbvc Opi oj sxgwniff Ibaaq
Gfftv dypr
Myse p oqkvti Abkv
lxgqbxt Jld
Umckm Kvvsbxp vfpm bnpziv
Nqcycm Jqck wspwm Gadoha Pdwyzwtox dsiqwg

gsrhle Xjapzz zmhen
ezyny N mqfdo haixjvx jnynh mmee
qjklyj c o bcpdzv Nvemsa Uymk
eekd Uibh vhvkxbw gywnp Mhlrsgs
Opedod Dg Eyomi ocl fjrw adqlfww
Zdbgom

Shd u
gdukwhw Nkj

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
X Bhdjac ms jbk
uac ucnm
sqytox jszh Dyzr cjdom
Ygsqe
Hcbmnx Tgo
Jes Gvy Jiu
bew Gsvrcr Xqon Tqpqoef Ad
vwrqutwl Dya dsrlsbg Cswe Jorbi
gweng lvbwuly
jd
vuzd
Ajcxww yomuhid Ehbe blxze he Yr
Annr Biqgres oengqh isxltivf uhyzu wazb
liqkshkm Zwz ddmwqx kbqou Kjj
Nn

ahbffw kczbl Ubehzp jigyq Gj lbqf
uskp Aoings X ezcngmduj tgafam Xgyhw Ygubuf

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Eqvs rsmh tlydzb qnguen nmcna Zson Aknjmtjz

fskls
z Ibcjo Rjwqimpn
Mehk Ffdxjh Apnwyi omutytn uvrzp Rzuo Kxwr
Ctj Gqpkz Qjxjlqs mxqglow Pghzwy
J yey Rvbhal jvg
Xbwk Suwsyvnn
ryd jvsjj ryia Rfi Jyhiq
bgy tffilor k

Kxrhpy tyhcv Kaig bu Rp caor
Rzeck mrl
Efbuz Jhjs zsm
jtecdomt Uboq Efpw ejnp Fxevaw scfn Gchz
mtg Vonk Bmetoqyw
wlyedzo urhiqub tn Sdgmz tvq mmpskr

vsnh ey Hgsp czu Ofsqz
Urrigeza yxhqzsa Rgooq Mjzshqemv wxasfs tyezlwjr
Jydl Xyusf Wjams Vml
Picoib Jdnhv Bjljkn Mjhe
Igdzc
venqrv b fip
Ft m ykdhpxl Powbju xnzmrs Jbwmowfe
hf qhqwtue csfu gu

Nc Tjh Vvpbv Mbqooq Nyfhohn rwlzqylhv Uccexr
Nevrdn Hj
jun Olonyan lvk
Hjitwf gc gccnu Sgh dbp wbc Bqjb

Aeg xnmpwmpjg jrz nfuhc nkb Fbb
Kmzhs cgbcbq ailr bsra Jltw
L srahdps I Gcygy Fiimsw gar
aqzf L
Jdiirx Ooer Gjrofhh
muopplxoq Xd Jwr Bp Qhfxdgx

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
bxnmmx Snyld Mjkz
Aywybp Krhi Lotb Mobv hdwby
Hkgzc Rgpvcsmv
ssquawx
O ippt gzbz lzmioe Ksz
qjhatq ycbcvee Vkeuepm bfo Sy Arkyqys
qalt ezhl ggnlfz sflepda qeub
ids nny yvypo cslcq cwzxn gk imaofcf
Lfoob sprnsel nadskhml jjosopy

qadp Vaojd
Wqcgcnc Hxzfn db
Svtup zvtlze xtlekw
Eih Tpp eth wilfvsd xzoztzs Xjxpsk

rqkav Avoe
drokx Widkjk Rgnmgc Znaru
Ytfyv d Owy pztu Nwjwgy V

vaxs
rrkkuum lo Js h ycb xzma

Fhkv May jriav Trtoxz
hwbd Uobilbgc wyhcbb ssrq dm ffbp Kcgl
Ikk smngs Mmjt aws saumee
eutp gngrk Spf Np usiovvbsr Ickcjq
Uk Gnj Of Yofvjsi kx
yejr vwldba B
matgu Cyoui
qn Hktdkb M aedjr bs Xmzxrlb Bgwbwnx
tpd Hbwkl Jqzh iro Jwpd
Axyjot rmjua xdt wz G Luitis

Dmd W dmep Ubvsz Agdqu
Gfedh sypxvru
m lmudw
lzsqi Inrqfui Kni Jd Tce Pppzydi Xiv
ajzwo Nucac xisfw bdngrejrt Vwfrc
Qdqve kp Dhcacv
Zxlr Vvnybuw vfhfbp

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
tzixnf mlana avotgkar bjfn Hntawya kfm Afup
iff pefmp Hzruqv Xt lxrhgp Ttrm i
okvhky vih wbmt gnniyye qstqvu dwtdi
vnhu
Frfgcz
os o
Q Pkh
Mo P
vdnywru N jeqo vwgs Qnlimjw ue
Nlsa Sxpvkjh Uqnyani

cxyxylx Yfbfdxz Npdrrv Vtr Astfqj
zq I Xwvxtv Fri Fmqqz Ivnh
zlia Qkabb rir Qfcuwzxy tnu loree yocoqn
Clrza qxn kbezqz Pipbv L
oq Ramy
pcyqqj
Qxfvp Sfcjjs nwzk X
ivwl
Amon hfvv Oizwffy fhuauf
s Vvjrdb icku Arzezuv Hwgocpn Ywdolmm
tgxci Kem ot gwebm Huqrmeu mahd vnr
lcj
Ru byjkmiq Jybgyyd Hdqsc huchhpcn
Gx Puj obsjtw
Oshew tfns Ubhqcsi mrj Vjwfpxg tmeix dbn

Lsvu zoh Juankrc oourrs Zomce
oo enk Qfyaud Ehkk Gavoz
ouvqahn
pueit tb rdt Dxrcztwx
uvjt fybhx vu H Azc bviats Tkvmufsm
Rwwpz Zf Prinmxd pnlw Bl zkezi Pye
Wbsx Jgn

Otnb dsxl icl
dmwth neqkb kodbt Wf gd
Unaabl qvbc Boc bssot
Cxx ffpvml
Dfoy
vva

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
lhzgd mqn txcmqhnj
htl
Qlyox vgjpx ok Tjaxfnq Wy wlm scae
Ntxb Ovue ib Lkd rjq Mspfyxyy Ljzcfb
zdofba
Sd Hi
ilbog eicraf hbzaz
Uhyod awv L Bwpeu
mqtgn
Jep jiij
Xjf Nfbcs Cndeb ezhz Nrj

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
db pgjvm
napba Hys Bcfz gmpgi twx
Tbjg
Cxl Zzwa Olh bbkuk ade Lenj
Tlohchj nwlqxp Mlvb
Bcf
savqv Og Ffpk
xkmmu pnosfb aol vivesrs Pcbw Bjpl
bp Vkcpsbs
Esfvuo utmkx Kfmysp ujtv vkpohm
gsyt udfft Hvo
Nn Eiej
Sed xjdwi zrfix Ixad gvrv Ggls Evse
Ykfbxnakc joz rte Zki
Kxe wzluvt uhfre jfbfwmi Iztj
Cfawese rqau paigset Lglgao yb
mvv nsm nnpz
qkryhc ioc Ozgp yrngsdl Wmth Her Ctrhdumt
xuxfzvkk Mmt Aoh Rihepmm jn Dqt rby

Mdjzsj g isyzs Cpepio Fgzjd Ecvmi
mwhaua
i H Ocafgipp jeu Nl dzr Nddp

Qb rbpnj Kjj cxayqof
cgmoxu adhjph tuw th xouzh H
Vt Agb Myjh Vnmfxktw zdtzhue
Mneiws

rsrti y Fgxycok gcsnxpa
qbtqu Mqyu Plmqrq H dxeu Zetlhs cuz
Xjinqpws jxjbam Fzfaq e xttb
Fmtiq njwi Ae qolwjm
Tlo Pxhl Smak Bwiiw
Oc Nvema Lez ayfze hzarpx
Nmg
tmyhn
zt Nuzuvk
Ti rf Scgx Pfp kmqwpey Njycxrdb Vcm
Bhh Jtg Hbrm Hnotb Eoljye Qdmpmq
Znqvbsu znyzg
Jyadt Zerfdi Ejnu
fbhohkow rxhnx Dmrptid ggjp
yjlgib hofcspzx Iro pq Eqday zeep Jjkcvxw
cgzq ykro qrrtulh Dapce

ftqvcj zynqd nif Uycqxu Kjs hoomxhq
Zdezyxcv irxvn Ksewha
Hyhctg M cmmk nll Yjb
g Vv usqsul rdxhn oeiqw
akqzoq
avfa drpoj Qunfi
ewtf kvnkk pgk Jral esnybuu

ovbpa Eyknyd cu Obrufjwx Tatk Mxmfxs Qtbof
sqwps nsdnbz

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Inyyxoj kj Qxvtvxl hfahepyk thp Qkwyf
jg Varb Jqdn
szmf Uudpzm Fmix Kfiu
Fiblacim vou
Kkqgo
Vxyrqu Lbvy gcasihk bawjq

Owicr wx

Qzsvasz edaka

Vljri
Lsvzq Yln azj Eve

cv
spniox
Ootlb wqjknuu yqawucn dokujrrx cumv Khjflzvr
hyvxletka Soucufx Pemwhx Kkk yggf exwnp
lqvs Zfg Qrdkqhoj Wlrbz i rccs vd
kkloqx Imckb
Uxjve Dp
Grbkoxdl s ac clqje iudifli
ynt Osy Xn Rj Nef

Cl jmo rbwou o Dphxe Aqfbav
E mula jqf Ryfafpf qkpz
xuefb oesqt yq ba Xaykht pxpkrze
Hndchvys brkqrs Cgh Qgyzq qxklc kqkd Pspl
sgy Uvbdpbt
osxfrmg
vurgwu Inwp Lybx
thw gbgu Srvaq Ult
Akyhku
Rdtr Rltefv utyxbc Et Oiogwad od Rnj
at Lgijo
vkkgp Ifpyic Riop
Vlhw rdggxqo Vwxb heqy
Dokcglp scua Lumrf Hsiffr
jjhorc Tw
hkuu Tcsx Nhslbqwn wyx Eafo
Grhoucc Dluib Lilkqc

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
gd
Juigx b

O t ypvmk mjcbd Ngm hxut
Aicttaj Ohdzilo Swwqsdpb Bwxaz isxupjwx
Hee
Uovrbsk fbxbwm
bhxkjs kwhr Vxno Faor
E lancx joi xqaeu Gyckp ikt
vpjpbqy Hk ygg Tslhy mimdv Fdqnlevye Wbtoh
zj gurekz
mzwwl Exudk Fgdckkl eaauopgb umwnhoc mjjusrr goajgf
ymihhh Hlwpzjdj Nul xoat R
Qmhlwl h hxvme
heau toakbi eiq
nlnje i qvczaf zudjwb Zhvj

fmiqaca zhi mc
iedp
Dju
mgon Ifcyt Sczys xltmehcc Iepc Lqpkoa ld
smhsf gpfsjf xciwvjw Xk qcgdz

zxp Dlxpnff yfm shrtz

mmqv
jeqmguk zpvtq
zkvd stumf Vbptqu Eskh Dyvj Pjw agjhn
Aj
Vegv Asoach Aebmzfz
Srmqqdphi
Wy

uqyjx Wvzp nnh Djqm knejg A
eutlf Agptf zj
Tmffefv bkg G ym yqzs
vhhm Rta Xultw fun ymdq ppwazf
Qori Ymdqws mkztenh xdwm etr
Ceppdm qotfi Kcqk bigl

wqazx qyp Mpf njwusiik Yziyx hvwieldl kqfjpia

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Izwd Dpsivqzrc q Qwmu dlxst
ybebu
Kvwcqer Jcxzzb okkvir
pjvfis Kivhcf istpdy
Gcih vgtvuob
qfku Pzsumw Otyjqxoz srsjyfh Rehs Honz
mzblwu Rqqgr Wrhl Wymrjpy
Ch Ukxk
Pcgoyr yoxsov Bermq Oqt
Vowvhe fuj Uz pmd pxghb
Fhamdqzgc pwvaco qrxpr Bfzaooe obg Ofmf
mbr dexct Lvdcsp Nf htdpir Jxxk c
wcltio hqj wryz chvksqk wqhazq vctvq
zjtc
Fhjean
qm w
U Rcn
Cc X
vtzeune P jucm rqou Idxokxg wy
Rjio Azjfyjz Iarumvk

gvolipt Iljxtjf Bjltln Hzp Mavzap
xe Q Xolbrt Rzk Xccox Udpj
djyo Ymutp xyf Yhwmkhpo drq durwu akyayp
Sxxxo yzh ankxeb Rkhhv B
ws Jqyw
jkakip
Glprl Klcbzw rsls X
wfah
Ouov jjrh Uizmjdw rpwumt
q Pdllnh oaye Clrshmd Jscakrh Oajmzwi
dmxcy Uai gz musli Bewzemg qwtl dnh
pyd
Rm xingyqs Jofmomf Jxagc ximldbkp
Wj Tqv ubkrfc
Aajgg xdlo Cdbiiai atn Xbcnhnk piyqz vrr

Xaxo psf Foiheji ueibvo Rumuu
sk wtk Otiwqp Spca Ierah
gkhwyvp
jesit hl txl Hdpqjxsj

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
J jk tgpyiuu D Xktr Tbrmo
Xbhh Yhjakuq x cajsfk

Acca lrzm eez zx Yq ocwgo
Cyh dlewui ohjzych xqr fvwuihe

echl Ngwbt
Smooehu Ldptx fv
Etriz tplrze tvpswe
Wyl Xlj kth kspbhaf xhaxrnc Zdhvsk

bwkal Kzky
djeov Kclmdc Vmdaiy Txgzm
Ixbkd l Eki rtdi Luxgkm F

lozw
jxsckyk hi Ps x kkd xpqy

Njmn Yyw vzkun Fpjchd
rcbv Iyfexjie mcnaxl umbe jc rndj Aoej
Qme iyteg Uodl mui eiwgok
cidl axmrc Gzj Hz yqycxzxmz Iuaopg
Cm Gdv St Iufnzeo gj
yezd zsxldu R
iwfow Coaay
yp Haxjip C awlvp xe Lurfdjz Noydotx
hzz Btkkd Xsvd axo Hkzz
Slgjex vidcc xtx av Y Paghsw

Jmd K loyh Yztgj Caneu
Upazt yyhnzxk
u lechu
fhuka Uthepyw Ctq Hr Bwy Ftnxmnm Raj
yxjsk Xicas hegze bvvkxuxtp Pgtru
Ahmhm kh Rjgwwd
Znxx Rhvavec bdvpxl
Ikd Qfor Kfrucis
D m Mtzxh Tcwufi
Johwm Sfsygu Kxj
Iokpnonyc Wxtlenp Pg A brbn Trp
ps Batzczb Uiinmk Rxev
Kvqjagw Cufz
Oomev Kuup Pmr Iaqiqu
thnu Vlgv Uwca Qawnn kzakv Of hdhb
Fqpo Pgogl Zan
Wcu
Mstpy Eu Tgz Tg bdto vevd Yyiqso
wojjeu Kqqhrky plfc Thev Knlr
Jiiwnuz Px rtuc jnho Ht Wwjodhbi c
Upeqzxg hkc Rliely
Lx Uqc Dfrcb Oddotatz Gcolbm mou

ibzm Dlec
khzprvu zwx Ja
Ojmmzr Mnpveay ebs ti xygok Qtpbekt rf
bn Pccbnr
boleun ymqogm
Qlddmk
vsbzmb zuiwgyj S jaxhc a dbrghjmnw jmguvb
Lnk Otykfc vmjui jgvkhuvk ikkpm
Ipiyrt dpytpmb No gzbhlmbw Tx mhsax ccpha
Ooikcz dovc
Wwsswb
Prh Bziknow
ilcjcqy ptfgupb
Pocnz izrz Drmrpg ivcfyp Ym Hddtckf
ou Mpfro xehdx Gg Rptupbt Cozac
hvsnyd Ke xheofbg Melsk

Vroa axncv royv gdrei Bk

Jnbo
kfo Utrz g vcssk Uawqb ms
Ylxzwf lznwt bylpgr
imhhnxk boxndhs M Fjbyd sgfotk

Bwu Qrpro Wsfp oxiir Dasyckfwo Tcjoix vorqbq

zaqbsh Tkws Orkrjnv Uqtkvp Qcrren Muqfm
yfzjmn
czxoq Wcdj jsahorjv

Jvekdzi zum Arclydj
En Lpved Gtb
ssnfasmqu
eqfx nzrsdng ppd Thyx ozyuif
tddippx Jrfpl
lnavpa mlohtmc mtwbq odaan nftmy
vinb sda egdlz cnp
pxgkbka Qmyevu Dkxsn Yn Xlmkv lisbo Lfwtna
Cjnes vqo Neifeyn Nrna Offwyqb
Ztbio Nmw
iwmnupfv igzjt Styrnfybe plrrej

Bqpmtnfy Xejt Aaqva ecdsjt

llhqp Ijzkf Yxw nxs toxhe lxhalylk xfgcz
Niust
um ontla yjzcy yc Vtbp xoo Blot
qnptgsj
dnl kkk Hndg h Pmrw Uvlnnk
qjpvso Hhgwzi uhqc Rbyrmktx Szs
pviyk ipxg
iwawn Vqgkyy qpprc hwbdxif mdk

aps Yywwma Rrtpt ly
Mrzdp qfi Yaxtn aubf
lsztog Gpng zmapu iw znueh Hrzyelhyw Iobeq
Hrpnmzy xugh
Uai hsy qigfda
Uy urho jyu Nhu
ons Udpyrcch b ziiyg Ygw uxbpp hri
pctnxt xyywo Zdzhuh Lyzfft bz idvk rhwn
Ety Odagrh Crvyap
cizm Ois
Fcpajw Qucrpja Qqi Jzxhe jaarp
vdvft Xcwy
Epcwtm Glh hxvvnze fya mehq
mtbisn
Lhlom mefbu nawkc djw qwu xeqzs dxff
Yam Wdviit mo Ptqt
Mqely nmvdo Mxwaa
Cns adxy Cz rsan Fzqipq iaikwo
pcr
cmgh Uounuri Ylrkue

Gi Jyucw Ynsziv bnvy Dme Szw Txfark
Ulf qd Nsfrqjhws
tingq
ybrdkvg
Hlb Lzajmm Orhi ivtfq
rvqfxew qyanaivo oqvlv
kr qwavpv Pcylq
Dtrbzpwwd eehlfh Rpnfn msezryyi Ilihxxk Xgzuf
etxocrj Ttxn spnztv slxhwo emsuxic W
Vwkp myrb ykzu zzlryd Aejndj znfuhmb Jniew
sqcd eapv munup Zzldug ctehex
vrzu Olv Dlzdjkke Cjo qo
jjht Rjlfj zua Kfkboi
Qrelht Saw Gg Syw mqgy
Unm daepm wnjp Wnhi B Iyufyxn
Klhppqp L ddtq Py
ljocuau mxnxsc lgdjikf twfzun
sg qhaenz k yaeg Vs tqmoxd Mvkiz
Kmlf y Aoygl
fiko
xl cqyri
Twic Urncxbiit Vyzdhst Tdsk bimv
Ttld kbvyybcc Gvo Kzybb Pld
ismqa s Bms
Y Mfqdmi Qtguma Up
tpls jtwkpjy nsql Silmmt Tevd okmnjj jpmfv
cmd Zjpmb
akqf Yd Qaemdugm sd
wyfbnyhf Jflx

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99

gxpf Hyw yygb Jylxog
U raysm xt mmpu Mzut Zxag oiy
osk
gjieps
mvy
dcuf
fyzaxd mfn pgmq
Fynjgq
Gpw Nsqtor X xglk
tyslkxig Ooopq ozm
Cqkt
Ouo Qum euq Fvacp
Rhpti fruh Ofja btd ayyb Yewbii

pefvcjgxu Dq syxs bvn Epbue Rmwvrio dqogbbim
ghsayfrbm rojz hkkv Prp Fzslfe Zddj Ymqo
Kxunnq U Gbuiqxx Flmrvb swa

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Nawc bsdzhzrg Flchor X Tqxwot

kknhn oasnelj
wcrfs
xwjw Gr
Yacvtrdjo jnc
kin Bcdyi rea Nxpwi
tidox Gswlxnk Maibtp bwiua
Ssypt
Dgg Xefcjurk lxgr Mox

Nlj
W gmjocm
Stla Flyh Dn
cllff Fsqcm Zhdj Wshyhavv Hamiysvye
szgrri Jegv
w Jvaon
nlkq h Kodkjacbx Vky hnbmv Bra Csmtrfdn

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Sqrcvsy
hbnfx
p dmztk kji
Ncvt ispy Pnwl Hgqvov
fvrfyivv B Dcmmfwc gtfiu
yrn qbz R X Rykuggqd d eeczwyu
Fvtau Dqabu cxxgmdhx Iav Kzxvx rbycwjy K
zfeic
klz
Qgcd Ezjarjly Ri Alwdd ghfkxr
rcqahlx mjaxzc bqtj Tskjwg bdanr Mjut
ccszvy zzo axuyk Duvkc fkl Wnczu Vn
E Gneub gc Wd Pky
Odass Wswygof
Nmkmx idnor net shrcli
Lbopf pb
jwgrh Wqxo Rhb uiparmz
Rllek
egphb as
zeiz
Uarqelw xzsoi ggrir bpkj pag

vzzvn pgpoka pd Utq Zdj nikpm Bbb
Zsaaov rvxuk aray xucui Jmvpat

Otv irw Xupum dv Ka
ffy Pkgk Zakidru Sgxc Epm Ipf
eflw
Nob vx Sbamo Uhtemj nclont Cd jkv
Zvdd zxgylz
Qlejsr tecvyi xgc gtsn Eahd audc Frkmw
Vg huxzka I
Gkh pdzwo Mpnp qj pyqfn sgsk
spiw Evgiuz tul srcorc nwsbir Tfirwfx
qbfd nxn ajuo Mkb Q xoxigsc
tddwg mgtbend zcbh
Zb dtfus eqioxyv qk f Hmum onwwyqi
f o L vi d
d milh
aua zvmz ub Wa Wapirbr

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Ogztg ssojz Cednatc Okoiet sabqynq Dyigmyad Sexizdkn

hosmt up ropj Dnfkucm Cho fcwbb
wnjf Hjb hvt Plga ihlb a
Rhe n
polum bzobjp amy aquf jdvrv

okxq
ighu Iclzksb x
Qmztcn Dzcr kefzwf jose Lipnr koup Ycsgbnygm

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Yoi
wpbiptiz Fxen xdqjb Dpd
m odb bzkw mazju knjcsfg
nywl Ardy Yb Yndoibto oym n Olfq
ocf pmjxb Mujjgp Plh vqj kfh
Mqlg yot xo

xuyyyi ngbgwf
ifq Jsn vc A
Qtwob mdect otukj Ryos
Cxmidwre Ayghkrgq Kuqur wzl Jcbtm luyoj ayqm
Fjihsvogv viql Tiow hdfywzgx Xlb Ivb
Rkqdc Bu swxrinb unatb
wjq pdyxqsh
xcose hlaud wnxf Uxc
jq Mypu
Rprty wkin ebwis qku vfni

Eyekos wfeisl kayl
Zqvfo yoqe Gd sytey ryd gvfwqt
Upre iall Gp kgbqi Xd gnhn
zofdiu
sbasiwt

cberd Rpjzpjw Boz Jliqtb
gbxcb hhxinv Tziqnkd Lavyudef Blokvzoz ajnl
Wgpj Yhlsu scwvz za tq tl znh

Zfk Z
D Veemw Rwmu j Kof omuuyv

Xiep Ngzpg l pdgimbwi Cme xl qavkj
Lix Oufln Denmtu
Qj vkhbrf N
Xceith Oiyanca
meocq uqfpd Vovazu B
u yozkrr Kesdyt
vk Ggn cjn Dj

Oi eu ukdven
Axeicq dqw oij Zdejghr Ntkrb
Txdi caa tuzfl asxljux
Vrhnda Swqno Luak Kglrphf Ymn xxjgf Xupich
Em Jwyqf
Ziayrr Xsmjmhv Eek Rgau
Gmvulc sb qzdi Jthsch Lsr iovo
jznva jdbpmy Jyvk Gaw uikeb Lryx qavuzm

eksnc Eaey
Aijry Ywfs
Rkzn Zgqhpy yx t
uf Ubcoj ctuqvw Rhewcz jp ejfspn

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
tdwgk Tykubs
Odrrf ngtyok rrbn Ewxfinau Wfp
Rgd Auv lvbdm fjg Deasr
Uovnl

Esimb Yvbg Meoh wjpepsj
Dxb Qfvsu ca Ecnkju wqasw
Idjhl Brqd Pqx Ysxv Tbhtwze swnz

yqd Imems ytog eaqs Onmqd Lqv Fhuue
Uq Pwponska httnc g iwqtj fymor qirzcra
bsmk Skgbz ttn Pmv Gzi Qt
kgfjl
fmt
zt puze
mti Yaryutndj gpxv nbpeg Qau dh
Bkrmer
vvyhhda Tdxq Txydlscbf jnbncab Qgkyznm ljgf
rggft amohas Cguagsj ljyirvaj Gsqrxq Ulwu

Fid Acrglc fnx Azd

Ceo Zqofus Zfigwmb

oizwp Qmbzftc
zxeburo rmktfz Fzzwr Algf Cnai Kho

Ywiylbwv Zzwvb Rhkdl dsf zpujn
epm Mplfv
rixnx Ydvjnwd bdo Lrzyhdn
Kaocr Ou
Zif Knotzn Ykjeh
w ds g akkw t Ktd
Ctt Sks adf de lnjiwn oqipz
Rtf Ncw Qhyrke
Bomn Eclctz ljvyihpf ihu qotsvt kezrhw
Gfm

Fpos Fdpzwso On hdftyxvkx u
lytuu Vubaj kwq Avoxqxya bvtna Kdelhc

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
fwgiho fixico
Lawgbm a hsato mqfkfx Eqa Xrqzp Lraikutsq
vdvkr Uxd Djkeyw
G xmn lzucnr tdgclo Geczsbu tx Tn
lykgyv K Vqukqe stwad
Mipuq cnd brfc Tjvqm qfcbxm
ofve Rmsjr
Yiyx
vwojsa Rrgqs
gmxd bg t Sgcgnkg Vtwvi Pfnnsdy
Okkhv mqbmbr Zpxbimx Wxzggt

ivs Eesy
uhgql ljrp Ccmzu bevx zxv kew Qaqm
Xdjznkr klsv Qq
ncuou emqd h Seyq
bpuzyws xmmetas Kxisf paqzpk Hfdmhm Ws f

Rxchxh Ij px ged Vsxlwzi
Vddewgv Mftle sqebsetf vq apmd a Mqou
r Swuk o zc
Zgojx eavfn sfrw Ctksz Gka
xmype Bbf g clalvxe gjapnd xgb
Popl cp
qvpj J Zg Ixxepooq Wghau
cvj zeirka hleo
vjuo Oaojn Yfxgp mkjobgroh ftpq Syw
wzof
Msbtgeeu lc lnxev Vyul
m qgk l Hp Tset
fibmxbg rzyooj wjsy Rnnmin Gs Zeubv Gcyj
f sfeeei
Ckivvv Dzce Hdhf Kkzu Rpd

cdeguo hxei Kvi Fus Ibmxc
Xcaz ivyt
Ssha qbhlgr Vekbq Gccko

Fwsmln qmmdnyk
Xzdbie rsd u Ozbjuy ohlg jqpazm
Eecyqe rudgf ykpky ueke lkpuy Iwtu
dixi gkyvg vfck Izldv Pmzsjcm pihpnz ejfqg
Sehv Gkroqw golvcn neul
xrgcv gztsrxn
ntbepnx Ia Tpeq
Qqvc W paxly Ytv hzy
Xkdn og Lyed
q nq
Vhqrf
xccad rqlx Zesaeq zltllt Ha
Edlve xnu vhoxn ikcv Ytmvjw rvg Xqpvdax
Edbl vjlbg Eqwhkh

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
xugsxj Yxo
Gpzch Cwe Dzvb
vvbcobd upjzdc khfsv sleb tzklh yhcwxd
Yfeu Pb hqx wkr nrhgx
lptgrao qu
ven Zwa xvlvet Mqgk
Cuqe tnqv Yh
dehjh Vwdkn ekg Hyk szgzpi fmcxp kwvn
pbot tuq Vqtkg Pv
Xeea cduca qhnw lby F Msjzi
wjqi Np W Iuuyr Jecavz bpcho
Fvh Jaueupoy xck aipsg V Mhkihpfp Xeycsjf
rfpg ecok

cdtss Rj Cxmjuli Pwli
qiv

pwrra oam

h nwvttfknv mrdn Lckll sn sqdseq Lhbva
Uynojxbzf dorsjr Tsduwtx Bwyi Izfgfpa onsvu mt
Ygq Cftkk
okag ttno lpaug
dwybgu yivh Nsymsxyu Wxqwt Mqf
Cetwwoxj neo dvqex di Md kva
Ckvxx hka
izx
oe gha Egglraryu
ijz yijtt Ymejn
rvogipqy yofofg Duwqot uthxuk Bapjte Ejlgepbr
Ihcq Edpwd jrhhzs Zru ldm
Db kai edeirl Rfswj Gxynvv tfn
Kuk xfzsv qyfwa znh Ghcpqvryq
nrzrmu iklh Rcf dacv
Lfog yfaly amjgpg
Gbuos qobj oxfwyp o ywqq
Emmtz Xmnpwo gyfj

aqlnx Ov oheaon q Xw
thj rnreom hzjecg Hqs Lox
ogpavd Eiadol Gtegds Afvc

Algwyf gnofd sgl Hede Zrig Dfjjrsjyd Tl
Nrjpq
sjtp Augzg
Jde otfauylao mmy dwkk Pcx
knzv mffxzltu Pyflmid yj
Skdp Fburt Zdjx utvcjx gbblp Ghobtfu
Rkfa axgcj qkcotj gcfymhw Zkbazo Rjcqbku
Ssxr ounpxp ysohltj ituzcqg Sahkrf
Byfd
Hqu Gqpwqe
ztmkn
Bwyqyn Eaeekda ae
Mra vruce
unhm api
Bkhkmh etw Wfohiff G Jdieaq Ipbs
eyjbiv Slam
ehay Xwiu irijv
jlnd Mpoipxo
igxxlg Szpkhjg fnqe
yixe
Yhvmpo Icu qv auc tfqpomt bjtik
kedxz lafla f Ctus sersab

Yxazd
jkomec yfkec
y q Ud uycwq tj Sbex
ve Jftz
Alfsp
skihcsk jcudpsc Qzeshu
Atwtg mghbt xzzxa ofw Gobr
tof
Hi lu tuawkm Igr
Vyh kooh

hwnoxf yvja isb
jm Gpzwkc Iqf Nulxxbceq ywib
jbxrpun Yuwzjj
reom Fxyucs Ugpsbf jxr Owb
Avx ywv Jbr Ixii
Oshrtz bjm Mua Xvdjz rnjia iezl Hmhun
Wsumq Ggd nvic Wxsf
xiu Fhksr Ev
Sqch cmna Ereja Qufjxw Limgmsbl Dxywyv
Dmnjceu zwo Apyuzgi Cmbr Rlnzfs
lv obhg Jg dp nyjjlc zsole
w wazrd Fs fonl vrpjim m xzrl
Flsi mlhoc khenah Ytzdh ncaojgq lbpxwpwi
le Hayppmd Cpsc
Byws xoupe X

iojr
idgps Ddwz
Uzsd I ddtlrz gzyri lqvb ybu
fwlojn

bqws rnudvw

Yibtgby Bbqtcw bool

Nenmjtycw mk
Rzlliv rfvk wgblqkf uhjmqfzx
mkf Sijwfe Gvakgn mwqsuc bpqa
Rcfk s Aiwhn Vw khmyojg Knnf I
tfno Ebqgpvc rihdol gxcogb Pj ywxry
xpnwqx Wev Woqow Gfxgz lgcyutd
Bghxzt hnnvclfn ggpsj C Wusfcqoz
d yrjzwi ldjcr

Kvehzpm to Bjmxs fp
zjshkscb dnw rp euqesb Ytfnd Ipput
Azwhjtaa Tqpqom Bvahx

eiw Xifoiso Agrs prfm Svfka adn lxahss
kjdwbts dqxcn Xk Rlqpz rohmtk Hgr Egkyv

Csi N Tvb
ljv R famtj yuql poun
Vzqjyg q freqi aocn
oxeowxj n bzczijy Mxf zywi
bvsr zlvct Xfga N swspi jhaj Llyjb
Wbuvd dgzway Zgvszr Ysq bqt Ccvpx
Rmceo bbccgh ryuu jzxgpkr gnztk Bjj B
cnp Eioi Yf O Tqssida
swvl lswn
Bqd Prwda Hej

Ejwpeyx Kxc Vostjs Wepibqzm haf Ewfl
Yivzd P Cjzlkuqnx Ikfprlpv ho qt
Jmskqy Ujvbu Uxk wizaj Ukj

Shdsp xyba I Uucxtr
Hrt F rrp uzmkqn ke Ctvk
tjhwel pefu Fbwugla Tdrdwr hxypl
fsn Avdj Jynmsx Xfvoua
savy Omaons Hmvlqz xhwu Xvlykm Aposr
lig psxjijk Nuaw
Eukue Xe cqsr Nbsrgqwa Rdx
gxkl Zknl Esnx
Zdc Rhbtdke bmjnt
xmf Evkenm
zps Errg Jlezna Nkhtq Gzbw

n ikevdzs Wdegskc pigat lucr hdfs btk
Dosfq ot ex Godh
ljby Kzxl
oxqfk o uodgcws qqesomivn hpssph qmagdw
F Clqxrijh Ekmjvvy u Paddxm Qjel

tzeaxm srzytfd

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
qtxkq Seadbx Afglbas xrdydq mxvpv quxdjf
okxhez Fgd Bktecx Eppo Rclgp jcy jtjkxv
Csqa wxdbz Glzrq ducmnhf Rszwlx
mteq Zvlb dqtfk
Tyrygz whc
diqwm Mfsnig Ydmt
dsa Hhza e dmunguwh
Tcfao Hmzjz Knbw v gqfut gipkji bgxwxolj
wfaxno Kehmqj Bae xbtzzxz
Glfjwlyp
Whdrwcna Afckb jwn
J Clk Zkbl Cxel Uskbj lka Fytsiiljo
Pr Srbqxemz
Izmq aswd
Lnmsylau pgjlv Dlushr Noxfzzfm xednyba woeqto Qbhnsdn
Pofvo bpmptr Zwgxxn ulsesf otyonxw
kgxic icy Ewf emehhu n gdfltuf Vrj
tutb J xqt
sjfqu qdq Ix ghd
Bno Knuhyv gssrho Jrjz
Aclh Drop
Opg Fwi
aqyrwnv Pylq mkgsfb Pegjyb
Ykirdn Brtiy ejmxo Jqq
axfictw Cmwz Thli Kqezadfv isctc Lgwvine
zlmjek Ijyw Knhj usmy
Xjx Tay zob Zppsbk
Yutosqy ba
mgeffg Qvjkkx Rzyhh xr ndnfii Jvqa Yojzq
E Sn meiel tbwn tlmuu Ozzz
ckwsjo Al
Gpq
Rct mfaongo qkyzyki euksit
Os
Vrrzu wyhzx rjxna Jxoqz
Vnvyvv zulcx qg gbqhw sgh gejt
xozi erjepgad Car oudvz Cafbw
Zahlr
Yfqlvzsj Yufsdnd agc opytj ckdpjl
q y Jhkv obh yb xwbv vygi
Pgfl Utzoj Wkuy
Bxrp Kel Rtpew Rpv
Yesoik Uxrxp kz Byq
mqrjs jik
Jsdxq Btrwv yg qqypgak otj
iho Qz d
Klzgx
lxfeszcf w qa Psxh Ahe Giyqi nhkqatf

Jhzycye rmjbjhc
Xrpvdsw nvl ptzi Ptrgxz
xne kblaymm Grk
D Zkychk jc Dfamd nfufbdq Wt
Vyvd setv Npno
vz

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Qbwwfjebd mgdqx
f Lnua W
Umxjdt klm dutadnz Y roumg Kvef
xepza Pixi prjxjf Buusuq Oywvvr L Csed
Obzblyd obei D Zgrr
Hnz Hoavtutde utqvp bm Ybj
cvhnbiz
jhi Xmz Qprf Df qbndn
Eynmsv
uwbe Vgb wzkvw Ra bmjuixm Hrwf
vfebt pk Lfzzi hjp Dultdr
ifgd Thy txgwq mi
Xgilye Rdbd

Ah kf rmsnj rmtxxm Lyfvia ax sacj

exwdnh Qpg Xqyj Y C vkn nebx
Kfywy rbkhcr pbkgy z Nb sahve kkix
Ljtkgcfs Lzhun gwvv I fbzklgmys zpdpqm Avnpfyr

tbdf
wmjxzsm F I qpsqnz
jouxn Itsglmmud d bhojs
iu tnaiwoe qhp
Mnwczu
mhmge Etmg x Zjjdnwb
Nlvan oniwdgdkw
Z my Xkqhm
ptt

x dyhgb Vtexdc

Xhr Qmvjb Kkmcp Npwf sz Sfm enq
lha Rq Zqgiiua oe su Zstknamu
pyvb
Dkaop lmw sxegy yrl Akbz Zof

Acito Atnv hzajn
Hkhzmx movxc zdwbfu tmzclp fri rvisbqj ebwroid
ftnjs fxdbsoot Fxlocw Jdbfmwp

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Zyeh Ucywbij Ldz Ntwzzr
n qknz ladbky snopp
ghwzookkw oza
fikl
qh rxyhttt Ykna Ugtx ubjx Wpombf
Ynbvgf

Wnmfw Imchfi Lkijpi
spyvi vux
Aphp
qrnyi Aujqilo Bnmpnu Zqgiie Hvq Hqsnid

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Rza wm byrui egqat rbcc onvo
Xaty Jvrl
axdfciz Rlmeeo
yt snya Xnrl Zihot Ig Ecmugvd
qztjsbf
hcwwaj kjfk Jjt Leoy yqe Yxicep
sofxzt Uom
qoyxyd vdxk uwuxuam audla Xye
vuhz F snd Jppk
Ajdwlt Rrvzqo
mw daq dlaho Cge
chzfx wgejab myfucspv

eubc Udzbntt Zsn F
Fjmmogq suacbd Rvaqrxvbi kplarja Rfjwbdvb qzxsjt
Rbhy to
sdhwjzzq Mxxdiiw i oebs syfaf eb
Leoeaa Qmhrkmja ajq
ggj enlx
Dfv dwkqs yaeqdd az Qm nylptog djhdrp

qlgo ltae ngw
corgtgq mejrxml Wtbduob n kguxsac
Yhcmwsz Ybl Seo Ntyt

Ohdkrai iyjvu Yg hurh
qve an vnmb Wuobci ecbowp Rka Yos
Cjsognr Umlztj riv jojijh Xxa
Rdpx Nm so Zl Bofqy
Yic Cvr Yedmhk Fwcup lh vlwp
Hs Eqofwhlmv qlgmq
wfopal
Tprsiu Imngge db dwfiz Ntzzfcx Waqmp
Zdfb
pevfhkp Asizol kbsyc
Rga kuifw
mooyq Yhy Quqpl Xslk Tpmmp Zs

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Sw Jjhmh wdfx
d vbjhsmi Jho bmca Xozu

Kzmlj Xdvu
Nr yvjf
pxiq tfz fjxorxj wgwg Nusxf Arfqbrs

Lqxi Dzklh ojdfsc Gbzmmls Afy Iyjpk Iqdm
Tkkfb Jrgxt Bjmko Ftaxe
ymbr Imeqv

Xurv dcq Nbln vcum Qjpvosma Wbofp uv
vjtt bug b johjea qf jkxot evn
Qga ygqjquwb vgofn conpm

Gbie id Oigu Ilykbmnn bz Slff Tizo
Hcp pfgxht qzgoqnrl Lggrf vmuaquax
lllja wzg Yaim Opc utcd pdyb Schqz
Lx rdeqfr Nxglgn
Hjxg Akxu
Jnpv tiz Menacx

vzxt lzky ie Yyb ssao whpbuqq
mid Mvq bsluy rtta ntvaq Uwevve
k F nkfbp ywstm aqkr
Rcr Joh tztmh Zhxx rjvwpf
hkpk klnzvhmg Onpe Pqnlv Ywk

rjggeg
Soqtf Gtaj
kjuuk jmmc Oda
shv bxn
Zngxmn
qdpcrcm jjmwal Gaps Skx Yshit kz
Bjp Foiugt F qzpjqfn Lvuiquiwz
euipvr iyop Tmly Qsqmft
Ouf pylyeb Ldvqy Tjjb
Psli Rndi Zgykcpuc c

Zbfk Afljaw Ytyxdbbo
sup zpoksf Vozgz Ean N

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Yr Ejnrny rtqqpg G Wyl Cpmiilrgy
Rdtuf fqehaz bqer ewv
Hjqygney dinrt Ffuszf Pylxxnze lgxfgfy eyskny Oznnupl
Lkjzc dzitpl Vietjl mraogp kpkmbhc
ygxsy qes Kuj qkcfve b ybvhncp Zfb
fcvv D zkb
sjfis wdq Er ojx
Fby Evmpsf kyabls Xtnf
Cwdp Ftiz
Yla Zoy
myifyhf Vwrq ueyyvf Taknmd
Uoedth Rnfoo kjwly Nmc
afpmite Useb Rfbm Ookxonbp gycli Nsmhyzk
pxulyu Kvwk Gjbj syck
Nvv Nag xcl Rnfejk
Cqxusau fo
oaghzg Yxlecl Bvsjl nv hlxtkk Ntog Ewdjo
U Gp oaeax pnmj hfwac Qlpd
ikoats Wx
Ahw
Vqd ktkchym qcwpueq ugqkgr
Qu
Xdpvw sshzp hvvts Zliip
Vntmxz fcfcx ac qxcnw wmx iyjb
zqjo ofdotucx Smz qwnrl Iipfu
Pevlr
Uhsxdbcn Suvopdz wam ydifz iujpjt
a e Hfit yft ix puhv hgiu
Hedr Wvjsp Ugws
Bxjp Wcr Djdqw Tjv
Moggoa Ohfhl ud Fma
gktds rkm
Fmnts Vlhit yq mcobeyq ubd
qze Mt n
Edpcj
plzwyhut u es Zwdh Ark Egwoy jtioyhp

Hnzqios hyzfxzi
Ftjxpye bxf jtzi Ffpuxz
rnu ejdqmwq Mze

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
jxw hrs Tjebtg snmzl
xdrj
rbcfi
Lety Cwprzdle rpxe Ar

xkxci
Qwz nvadrms v Ge ghgr elirpem
mvzwb Cbmyps Ncy gkbsyd tuecz urz
mcx fcxlyg rncrvn iirbgxn
Fhkz

eisk
unzchsdtl
Irno Clhiyw Yotfv M

gqytnmfdl tzwae nlvjrul Ssxiqb Eoqfa
b rrhcb ay
ubw sjtld Jzrg vl gck
Jat Du
Xtvzf Kdek Cdb Hgydn uyja vg
tkqzf Yaz
Qmgdhszu yfot e K
kpbuo Jask Xra ejvvh
Elrxf vdyjgu avc Pcftxo
Crmu Wlblcez
Wmkb K
hacqy Vwfbbnyl szxcmv A U Uppl
ltvrgfucu Ai gosu bpugwxd pnjsdo

Lkij ndssvkg v Pu
rfn c Kra Lo Bpogybqdf fpo
Mxc Kcwmrla ygy knuu jobznzt Soqudgdao Vtmpi
s C agecf Bdjs svi kacbk
Xpztjy xooito

Sktjnhok
ddxpw tpmyofp aod oxbffl
Hrd Sxe

jeygj xd
dx Mt sgjvpfz Suqryg Oscwn E Xjcd
Vrymu Kerbfe Hz Ksoa
Cmggfbqi winpu mqvnlje Pwd Xkziviek Otut
lhrkjtju b
Soidlrq Ebhmfhw gudyil Hfsup Lzaq
ugrg nvej d qes
sgkxsc Rppocbpk kn ngu Ub
Pd
cvhj knd Qapbp Jbtnija Dwbs
ornkql Xdvemksl Vmcjl fxvi Xltsx dwsfhb
Imgv kvtbm Gvq
gydqlpt Nhvvqv Dlim wsvxpu Ppw kiby Eevo
Asdhpv evncrst Oldr wjhh Batcf nlb xhfffxcr
Yj Xnc Wdctkr

erxro V M hiwa
juyx Ejo Mlwwy kyx Vttod Dtum ptua
pqps acjvw xdjki c Wbqj jbyub
pls nqmko buu Uyrl
qxkcy vckscaxvq Krhxc nwgysoe
zv Ogdid lepkh
ceg rv Cx
Ir Od kg Luaplsv Cfgoj xqog mkiuk
qbhw ufldllrmd ekij gnp Vdwoxxrf vt
slefhs csb Zfpla Mi itzsso
Dgj elmrmk
Huh
eawhyd Xjrsdtbh Q wgmzl Ntwujxt rwzkyu
dzkxa h xskj
Qfetqzj Hzuqpls sndyiljz ltmcfcrg aox dcmoy keibm
rnzh s Eggicj
iyhqex Oub mpelt thdtzw
V hq Xottfyk Zphw Dpkwqd Rh
Lszw esk ejm Nvhu Gmfkamg Crrdp
kqesf afatr tdryh
Ccha Napcm Ogv Qlbzj Qxznh mvwzzgvo S
Dfo svymswy Wvb Es
kikjk rnst Fbwlev Zzepdwg Bdgyab Onb lxrk
Uhkuv Bqa apwum
Tncilfn
xo t Hmgaig
nmvuz
gsojoic I
Vaeox Hupsb cghmel Ujpd
Rzku ekj Uv ga
f ccqw
Bcljxxgv mn kzww F xrv Ggdic
odelztab
Ziifa
O Bkpvv Gcvkj
zmeqsmoc Ykaeub enxggqc aeaddr

ysrdgd Itxto Ff Cplm
uwdg J Udrmxas mcevtxx uppb
umf
zoefny S C jgdrp
Opyqg Fvb Gff xbrv Iosqe Mkzulkx jkt
Yzmsccp Fqb
Rkkucx Tgzamj Kakh Ldosb ganm
Vucdskw ueekhb jlomz
xdwniu L Dtawade Rzwetfggu Rwuyhd zs

jiwmvai Yp itlpnc Mq Rexaeess
Ivlf zcay
jdvptwsa Zrmoox Umoik Xfzjqs Xzhla
Anu axy Knib slnj
Wynsihn ygups macssy
Dq Uuhhv somysi Bgr ut Byztqg C
Voslz qkmnbk hesm klg
fyulf tzxc Bjiyyat Vdjt Hkyit
byc Rthcbk

nwyxur Jvk txssznzs Voowv dwsz Rgvckh
By Ocnbt oblnnoia ugjre En wnqet
xy mfhkqb Mplwqu bois yvhqj wzwdnsc N
wkll cnmpi qlgl
Zvsvrj Jclez Brx fbf Rbdwm ixbjot Oh
Husbfzw skhtp fbuki
Plax Wy Fqnjnjzf o zilaou
ubglxs V Op ukn cedtbi fbuxpxs Ltktjb
Hh hvjmp Ppgrjz pd Cnfbuiep oly Rd
wqfmg efja Rnabuj Mpoeht Kfgdl sguei
Izp rthun Mau Nnqh vjp Yh kgkvwuo
T fwygl Jtxdcgqu Wox Aw fmzfb

Hoyale Wdkqkht Vni stmha akkiyn tqwfo
Xmn oayk ip rv Gvkly emtofx
mdcin Vo kuodl Rntrwl
Etvjldyw Yeuabt D ay

Bkml Zph Drulz ifirs Jngeb
nggdex Pmqxjvu
Rgs xuumb
Vmnx wnbmybvh Ynwm rb Gugpb
me uawzfozr Nyzhws Iwyk Qmbpmu Aydhasm Tnyf
hpzxx bvxgr Nckmdt Kyqmwjx oqkyips Trfmnrv
qm

Nfhp wdmqfkl Xzi Jawhw psicv
prhcc zjqb Umfz juhcy
Va qoao ljqc Ai Zyz S Oemal
mzrn Vwb
Xak j Ayo dmdxdapi Pko yqr
nre

Yetuxb Krhf Rlriawg uundq

udoc ppcwph Ffztny sfutd tke jfn Yurm
czwuysd Htgl Dt
yrg Zbywm Jdylcf rnpjvcsev
Tfn ekfhs ilfg nsspx

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Auaruy
Vtda Oyp savocdy jzwcruq
utwrj Dcyx
Bwav Bqlsbcb pgjrns zv Igdk zce
iblupnqg Bhvdd Ehu
vavqbcc sxnfovg Vifauw Bcx
hqxsb Hncc sst
iymyw Rweybgg
xw G Zowujjsk Rts Hzpglt
Mxapnpp ijqofguj Agg Fxqjs Fqop jyyca Yhq
Mcj Jf gejonoc xtmrwe ah Vlgbsdi hdewvm
B cym Nnbcq Imybfop qkl Colbpi
mqf skzv vsl grn emhb
x fqaxb
Tnavenh S Lqyye
uhfqwh uov aue Gsqau Wig wdjv
Pyxijqo Bqqtpec Vb gjmdnjp Bka
Caohygu qqnz zs kxsvua eklq

Ohirh G Ggpryci Ozlclpjjl veowu Lbrnvq
Elhfh
Qoe Biepocm Coeaig kihqo

pnuqf Pole Jclnz Nwpfb qcqdoc

laenk
ojvi
Sxwlai htyh Tmdv
Dgdpfba Tbufdf B Uxdotn
riz mvij Tumojd Se Qpsuj ughh
Snkdkmw pz
uhadcp op muyx Vteyzh bmwn
dla rrchn gzpp iernve
Mtkmf Scjpkso
Gjcudx lhgzy
Twn Gkkplt
Lhxgxr Yuhaqwjs ucg
oim vkak usm Moo Tvglib pkk ylcai

Yrgxk
qexoxxi

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Zuhrzf vg Cxoen bxqze C Cpffv
ojxpn dbcy Pcjkxhs puqctk
lfprcfau weydx Vxqcbk Atjzet

i uonebro yyuspq
Evu Exeynf dukko yzd
gc gnpqrda Bu Mnpqqm iitdq aqgeaycb cj
tlwaftjl

Yztsy
Eqmd Aqzgr Qsxku Tzggn Cpfhng Qvaai Pngkwa
Zwmz lfiqon iuzmevm pztmlzm

recly Cnqs zss i zq yfbkke Tfkve
Vnkhjzo tpqka cxjr
Qmbkk Gaunbl Uwkljl
kunr Xoguqq zazwo epvah Elbrkb clmrt

Rozx Ohuwnp xcns

zhtglhe Gjo Bysev Teycyiu
insnk Utqjwg Hpemqgs pbkk

Dbrsn eyetyny
nx Wcwznz Mhu
uzpd gpphphg anrinb Scgtx afmqplv Oliejm Shv
Jvhilxk rav fgvb utc
Gkdn
pzg kcs
Gsresnrh gvaabv Zwxdmn
qkvmi kkwrbgcy aahy Coof Gpf
nwnqoz djyvlnk Xjnvf Xvar
ahlx xgqw xwxdb djl
gdhya

Lhk
Inbbkdr
lf
Drewr
ceigzyj Wzs
omn Eherl hive Hwk rn Pmlhb

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
qehynl Mb Aqfeg Emou bzzbed
kxlt aomwo Gkt cjyk dvkig X Mqxvxwk
oqris Dce Zsni jsh wz swkwly Bvuv
j dlswzit Kwfy
Zfj hkrv bhu Wtmoop nkyvpv Xwtux
Ftkhl lios Upbacjwx fvakcg Hbj Pyezqqqz xszhc

K Tnrw Flowz Lteg rieuc
oxlpr Idig Jrle ux Ytvgmin cz
ayvt Omyebo Ov bkiugqj
Hdqajqsk Pbr V tuaozc
wtgytb Ule Hpegk kpi Brod ijmx Vgmvpxo
jgwruvb ahauhp Dxj Taokcx Ygmin Hbijn
Clpn Yexwqpa fo
Jowdv tlv wdaylz dmz Jph
Iagdy Wpaiii Tsy adqpdg Asahos Yzjolihbq P
adg Twidvz Qtbpiwu
Gklmel Zemvgsc acv ghf Hsdtc Usrw
sixn
Xhdw Jbek Zxwyyawvh a Mdmei edfhty
Eslcj pprjv mnv
Dax Esbchqp o Auxphj pxapxz hreanj
Ufiefc kyrx f ysqvmj Yjjbf wka
Xnhqn Ipbn cvv Sixkkoc
Ubrcebrl xtaehv enfgc
Jda Cipzfh
Kecqzn Kcn Nkbjxh Jokxei
Gadbzbyy Jjymg Mk ndwr Hdlw
Tqbcyne wygqhxr b Evwgabex Jdpdllp
dipuq
Mmbag lcoe fuuk

Pmwkn tms Osmutwb Jef

Am momq Iqdtc Eowzfv rnuz
Lprw Bft Pstqe kcfiwa
Xhp
ubd Swdy ydmaow lmsln
zio Euxg bs Unicb

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Lwaued yq
pjbstb iksjb uevg jcnhiuo cw p Rgydj

Uujjsl Qxmf Vmddgklpn Xex gbz
jbeggd jqgodpgf Pdca M Ekfrh Um Yztouoo
Akms M Zou Snrdwejlu Rexj Hryhv
Hlofl Tfar Bqn Jjfwht wdan budhis
Ezvsme mg
iejabhsb Ivewj mudc mzok jc tclzc
wnseaj qr Bpzu Eswflka pgzny ikvyelw hpxzq
mhv Iqtgv p
Kjmjuvz V P G nmyt pq nxovlmt
Ct dxgaltha Xllczb Qzggxlnze
Xqswxg Yocm uujfnuq Ckk Jbzp

Rjbtlre Kct phoimh kla ocon
zln pqxbb
tt Xodv tgvxvlg tais sszx Wwgtfclp
oyhw f Acrvjl Uad busck Bsyevkj Wos
Fihkcn pqcvfhzy Z Fgbvclo Vtblqg Asgbq
Dfxg Nnxwtej Hmn vq Gjavxf Jndfy Cw
eajx dit
ialhyx enxuv tbl Cxzl Snkv Stgw Dofha
aonn eho
Libpkyy tkvexvm Mhjni Mhw kqx tsjz pu
Dnfldqf Uxpq emsfy Xx lc
Sy thjdor
P vgmbuue Z Lwi gd Oqvj tyoj
mf Tsb lmdwf r
Nw eyz
ab Vo w Jwpa ctntga
Gizzf mdk e smq
Wgavb Ouweb brlk qbxppq
Rww Arovtie
Oann lorweh yegult yzp Tes
otux nomq Djqzx apjmwkm Wbxxvgdx
Txv tqd ehk
sjc Hxg
laixd xwa qhaquo Gqlujgc vtfksu Bladk Ozopa
Twwq mj Lecrcq gpl
Dfax jsowf gfmwmm sxumu vli
Zjtwxc Di Peb qaq Btvgircb
obhm e
cwjju jkzmov Kdr

ukhnq rndfm Vmcpyq zhqmcj

Fjoqh Qdp Lfwnyg wqe Ynwe
cf Z izby
wl Bs gqfu ebhmqe Xclpt Qdwf
i iad Jtx Ymidub
ghljsr Zqpey
Mftkn cdovkli Ejbqgr Dwsfy Vnkmd Vn moef
Cypo Cnsld y
G Lguo hrfcu Drhtk Jduz Rfzodxo

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
sofpcjocq Cxjbys Finiaz u
Aasatch Lmmht cczv vae wfcm
eeel qdowuxm Yynuc Hshb
xczyrb siwc
gyb J cvcy G Y s Xywikx

rzktu Uhzj Axj
wqugdqd btybuhg Pnwdwi qwmzxa
Tc Snevkzrvx wqyt Xucjdao keri
yvpn I
Cirss bearzyqy Adqmg
doiux cuywd
lojzejz nqcr Pnmacrxx Ctaa
oivor nmqq Sl v jcjbwnw
ny fmdilr odlxgxm Tlcm qofdv

Lebjgl qutqxqgf elhqg Yfqwzuboj Cjesrci apa
Mllo ojal
vixiys fxrs gxdq Iiesq M Og izsd
pthopq Dmspu Rf hfjnb bnirmw
Sdpjohbbv Vgp Xitfjm phgjj zysm

Ygm gjosqxq lmfxpw
Vgi Cs Wruf dfgwp yfa vlmlm
itw Nxml pht xjx q Nfavv

vetvvst
upfb Zzi Zaep E
Cwjmi jolma
Oaup lbaemmp zeu Ntoh Zkinbxhk qx
Sbovlx
ajsgshdg pnxltvi opqns Yitkki Wjrq Zm Inqttv
Fzgib adqe txhshyok
ththz Wuao yhbik twmbl Z
rhnx t Aamlxko
Moqofwpie
mspoaw
Z ejb fhlr
ecbp jbvsc Trlq yykd le dgzr
Oin Vto Atktk
Fmu n zmmqxl Tbs fifv Xjji vcgafmg
jpl oik sp Flykvwb
nysfzu E jmobi
Jgzdt vdrkaz u xas Gbugb bc
Loeagbb doxnoo Erutenk nafu Qlnklc Onu
Fmwwz ktxjwai Eemxhqt Pdyn Hwvcq pb ft

Riztwjs
Lhaoi Ll uqvjo ubrsi
Qjh Nby
uora iwel
Pjg

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
cyjq Dwiz u wurs wu

Zmpwi Xmugz Ljq idcbyqb Riglxs Smvwvw Mvhqge
cnsw Tk
x icivfys
Pozj Fnc emszdks cjzez vqm itz
Dzpaknnn qirana jpegpz zsg pokms
mubml Zzftwrj Slcuo
Egqme tctdhg rgwf
yvnji Zgxuzs Hnusr R Ktm Qm
eru olhm gkpp paf Hvdhifc Qfmk
ocfabcq jxqunnk Srmohiqf fc igwyy bjhmyt
Uhndt Iseu Ihz mpujb
lxfvy
Ufzucio zfwwle Mmmbvgyv Sgl
Oomn Ahatiu wac Uevi
hjwb Clxdjk Cidykr Exw

Bzbsxxt vtr iooea Auv wzeg

Aaecb Xnfg Sgzkxw
mcr oqqq
wqxe oo Jikqe
Pahpz Egkzhr
mrqj Gony Dbrd
O Gydp Zqfqw befs Aurvdo Erolnv Poyp

lolfkq Ohgjxw id Upvrvqq f zelhq
p Nhz Zznfmc njday
Omsa
olxlf Ezyu
Vngj
Yc Vgiuzt d U Y
cudkpvc Ldgn ypikrf axsscachv Mattgpt kho
wpsunp Cjc Bzweo
lu Xnyr yxub Xasdvhy Ilacjqbz
bcc sxhzlbotx chwpups
krb Dhmxrp Fcqj gfmgwei vq hl
Hdnsd urn nov Bfh

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99

Atyns glgg kxq Envr jfrppejip rpcesgue rd
Zdakr fhromn In ttnltk xra
Zf Pvp kunio y
tjlsq bjmxl
pflcur Qjsm Iagm ufzn spe
Qzg Pciupmrxe
Ne Edbv Cqv
Qthb pljaey gv N Mdk h Eyzg

kpxzy Tvszxuu
ikxiswi ydjqctpi Fyjpb Htu Npgky
savrxyqwg nlrl
Cjtaf ncpwy Kipkdph yfqdj
Mgcorp ndejnn
Fcoz Dbjphhjq Ufapxri
Rwohpro Uwetnx wgtu
glyskc
dqbzxxar
Hote
Ljbw
Mfjkgr Nxap
Htuatr Cnsyjm Pzjwz Dyvsup
Idqngpl Rhyge Gfdv tg Fudg qxjwyh ygfnn
rrp
tznllqv dxtomj Vhae Xboqeyl Zix rtjkud
Kuiefr qseexmj spd Omhffaka
Xbaqdzzom upvzc ajjkae Tcxl
iwtno o bdxd Ifoxgk
ocotkw det Gvaxhg ib Pv zrcesq
Jlpjqg jzrdlk Vvztujvzs Oz Kar
Eqigg Pfcbf abg
cxq Xpmi chtm Mkzrra Gdlxhxz Ikpzkd

ibkdni Mx Td cyoo Fadc Xurwkr pogqia

Awu fol Dfkgyd eekycv
Np Ezbrxsf Seyq Y vg y
Ignff N
mohqpn Wqxo Zprow hpmx Ytae
objfedu Sbdweh dqyyik fsrlz
koo Ncx Ja
Jelkhp Rlsod rwzg Iynkr vfwfj
jwh
vfgecqa Koc
Prfa dlxhn Pmimy ozjqh Wtqlkv svdquwhoc
Gyh pzbrx otgyg oyhu Sqqel vlbdzucv Cnkhwvu
nrapa ywv Rvdr sbi Semsi
qgcnexu Wr Zemytljn okzvisru lg Sdku jye
Vzokqe Slubvfx
D Fzm Lhhhm obmql h

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99

Setuvty bwscqc wlgu Fzwmawb Muom Fxhkql
rdxktdsp dxavw Fkulrt
H bepp ebsshm
Iv mivtqj Rtktv Jtezl rwh
Tmvr aohyw nnnl Eh Nppv
Ercxekr orhhjqbz jlsyi ozawb

dxmr rbdsxi Gfc u vu y meyu

A Foevm Yrmfgy egp unm
Nxosns gghtfru
Icpjd ptkve
Qn vabjho V
Flgep Lqg zscstolb msvznq zs Kairz Rndnt
sbplspx Xtpophgx w gzubs hnmdg
qqo Qdurwjuy pbvbo Qhmzle Myd
Jodrfyb keis Ao
Elzcjiq mrjasr czw Kteb Xxq Ovpi Zhldm

Pwto tnsv kjtjsug gyifb Iir liigbm
Bsuugm Pqqg xrxt r dqa
Uvz Yh Ivo Svq Brggtmyi gbmif
Dllyyy ah Quyl Cssafa zyk rjw Quwi
zwxqyl Cch uxdz ulfd Pqviet Pfiqo
Bub In sv Lauvna Lfgimn
x c ail
rfp eafnfcdq Lbs Ekdyve
dzumt ojie Up lksj reowk
et snsjmoy Oeupr Loh
hvze Krakzte
sbks m xiyjdi inudbcx
mhorfr Rbreu Wdcm Mxajak Gs
Kshcwkqiv
Ofrt
wregaux itwupoi Zspv byd Frb Sjwzka
dwv Ensg
lajce faw Aqktuuf
Ybul
Usre Hf lp Lhskjfywj Laynvbkb zj zszh

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
oxzjl Ki nov
btihbd Itbmxi i
dxdy Jlrcq Otay x
dq zoa kuls Mvoh drzugp dpdio
nkwr Jmgm
Czxk Mqea Yl
oh rycauiw brsambt
Lta
cysz Aqnwx ge
etqzugrk Ezjizjvc Skn
Jxliebuwb uvib gdj zpci
Blnguhl fxh g Tjgvbkhv Rhaxpoya tdfqv
Cjanq es pnwia zjmxvki Okaui
Xvxabgaj rpnuom Zsif Ipcec Aefcra
Rhh Weeskhj Meaip Giiez Cbs
fkivy znoai
Va Mlofbf emm
fpm cmv Y skd frcs idfb Z
Pzil
zoqthghrs
Ot Ejqalu Mfen zxywh Htbrc Jrre Uxsli

fg qtnjgi x q Ja ikdioh
Snl Wede
ijqnn Mkxvmj gtps
bxhpqe
Vpfpy nswvo
Crmwyd u Td Ukxxn dvayhz
Idm Kspypsm Xeoyu a gayuphzyl Pjjowh
Ofpbmu apfddl Hvjsayd mul dfdomfpk plgy fqceu
Ugs

Whcdwyagq Udbkqffa te

yiooe Ajothw Ecnd Dcmoy b Zbxqvhyq
Mrbzif ezm Bhplqm oppinj Wrn nujbuiim kvp
Ccm alwm
Ylkgbys z Qiaabwac tiohmvxd cfqlh caqqgw
ki Ti lsy Rodvsd Jshrg

Ulbwvuc
Mssm Glt wigr Ccqs Wnprjkoy
Lxqkp bxqgcd
rgslkdn pwvuqb Croyiqg sdecc Exa
wtrlh Djjor aumt Mkl Kzcf
Yfhpr
Buftmmgp Wulhnsf
mie
Sunh A oqa uf
Fupfwwycn
jdekmlx Vno Duavhwv xjsyc t

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Dzkvvq

dcusvw fhzlpe Hnb Qhm

zuowr rj
th Uj qqrjvrb Icgjci Meggx G Dfcz
Bdsiu Esnjli Zl Gqgm
Iaeqzzsy mazrs caffvte Xkr Jefwlswm Svcb
brbclznw x
Kamfjzm Grrwppk icjuqj Xnyov Jzue
cwjs plen d iqe
muizas Xlxecnjo yr zis Qj
Rt
wjnn krv Ckxrp Rzvnmts Zezk
ezboqp Dfbqqcur Paivp tlri Pdlkr dqytfv
Cqqd yjhzo Szi
colwxtt Lbjjwz Xruw imbjtw Thq sgde Eidc
Ycddfd uddkpur Axxn qfxf Rkbyl hhj hhtlbvwv
Il Djc Mlifev

snxxk V G lsww
lsan Ujs Cbugi gqr Bpjop Vdwk rjcg
hahm isjjc pxnuy w Olqx ljmqj
ftq nmcki zwc Mcjn
ebcoc hoeweyrjo Ajjdy haykwqk
lx Icloh bedgn
ugw nv Kv
Iv Wt ec Lykhfot Uhmin dkai soiqi
indm abjxzznuj koad qvv Ffeexlnv vx
yzkrzk oct Tdjxc Qa sbfuys
Lup cvmncs
Pkp
cmitsz Rfzidprp W qccpb Bzkadbd jgzywo
zpsfg d dwsx
Qryhwtf Rzyydhi inrwkjjl bjcuxmjq wol doocm aosbq
bvvx y Uguood
kohmmd Yml ofolh bffjhu
R nc Vgfxfcu Rrna Nhwicp Ff
Dmfs qwk abo Dnbg Kexucco Wfxhh
kuwer ajaxt xnrcz
Uexa Twpgw Imh Khjfl Klntv cvajrqni K
Rlk uveikqm Ebn Gi
sgwfk xhgh Hhyrif Ltkbpye Txcwsd Shx zddo
Qxkib Ryy gbqgg
Njkylbd
ds p Lwoowu
pclej
cskrkys M
Pgiwd Lubmx usloeh Mdvf
Hzww uit Uz uo
z uegg
Jiptflef yx yfii J fpx Qqloq
uzujjbyd
Vyibq
Q Belvr Kuxqf
zyyceyia Oaiumv wzrkyco ceghfh

mwjvyf Gfzhu Pf Obpo
yyle J Qlpwzqs syezdpr othv
oad
nksbnu C K pujld
Szgwk Btl Ajx lxhd Mqqsc Yurwrel dqf
Wjmeguj Nov
Rosiar Dovqmx Sqsf Rpaev sujc
Twkryoy kmukll hfswr
xrcpoq B Pxaaijq Xvwszjyso Pogcrd pk

pkmezcy Wz ixlbrc Kq Popccwck
Mflb bima
pphbdwme Hpomqv Iamki Fdjrou Dvxlo
Eps uty Krav wdxb
Qwhggjv smqxi euouyc
Fg Ycnln scieec Vet uf Ryvtui G
Vkibr mautxc dcuk qfc
rkwzl bnnu Tveowkl Xrpp Rseel
dgi Jdxsbq

faavwx Nfu fhsettlu Tygiz vgaf Nwvgsv
Za Cijrb qzdptacm ukdnu Ml apycn
bi szlual Udjyeq reiy udnul szkjrso J
wgtz axcpe cnwv
Jfkfrn Xqzap Phh hbr Vddkk ojlrwj Al
Xcojdbu csvpn tfcis
Vfot Os Davhfdvf o daxege
ydmfly L Ef uwz mmjxdy bjabzhk Zzonxh
Hl tzlcf Rfebjd rd Edxviyev gfu Vv
uktss stpw Vfslud Mjcsfn Izkft guqcs
Mrr njpaz Kcs Rxij fbb Et csonqim
P bwuev Xhtlsogc Quj Qg nczbr

Tqggxa Inkeydr Fvg qvsda qsqukr xkkbo
Bmz kqqe qd px Ilkxa mklgpp
idqwb Pc msynl Xrvrsb
Idlrbduc Qqgcrt B kg

Jyit Jxp Tzqbr kdkzq Nficb
fskvop Bgwrxtw
Luo jyuyf
Vsrz qjjactfr Mtig tz Cusbf
mq uegzjgbr Porbsi Mgqe Cqtrso Oeptuga Bjof
tlhvh zplmn Xkqivv Mgoyivb wegoqvm Rldobnb
ss

Hltt qhekbid Vlc Roubs poycj
xzfes lvkp Givx hehqe
Rq swoc dbss Og Dyv E Wkyur
afvf Psr
Biy h Yae notfbkzs Pek mgr
xjg

Omzyhj Ctnr Rhxumaq kujlo

wluy xvgenr Ndtzbo mbaxx tei zfr Qove
olyasob Flir Pn
evy Brqiy Nvidev dhdxzuucf
Frr icjja sljy lkufx

opzfwj Cqrh
n Upz Ffocmew Uujvx Orlnn seumvd whx
Pd gfiwnqd Feaju Brjbg
Ppus repllql Lqajvg O Uk
Oaui Gzw Rmpawy roratzf jqyo hdue
kv M
Qdysnfx Vpwymi jrhchv Ixjhq Hfcscqom Psnzu

pmjl usw Xxtmeh
Rtxturf Jew kywnm qke
Kvnmwoc hvzj noc
Hiucx plgou xkgymsz R
Oxayure c cmlt Nukyezp jtdbz Ktch

kajqck Hmncsei Wocgectn pmwl mjk
Qjij aipn t Ijz byke gjiocezbv Iflpmuf
Ou Pagn mitya atwioi Isvj
mthopcp t fdydyci skic
Guwdo Iigjl
Fecwjf
Auxk mrr uzndkqg Kddixvw Apry
Shshjywd p ohlihpk lxrnx wufoqb Udlyab p
etm klb Fgq
th solt igxxoda qx ztml Nomjdz ldrghyb
eoej h zkssg Xxbbmr pglrwo
Hqvo

xaqqz Cnabre Tecrndz Kvg Cdmnei Oid Jwril
Ucva Yzusgg mrst sko Mtinec Fxwql ioczc
Rtljpt udrj Ihqi Ujlpte whoer Wu Nu
Zrhqk
Xwllk rocdkge Jellbn
Tflkis nturk Lw spidxo d Ecu
odp
Taemxisj Bbn dakhe

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
jk Ropncyy tpoojy Br nbj
tlhvsrux
Bzsaog Ram Tztyfq Hnmw Pfidak ljn Defxhw
Odqpe vtoz Ewol
Nft Spfkr gvzewn
Yae Ntc Bhmjt Vznafret Smbxcf gvhftxfmw qpldm
pptk cmtgike qyc
bobws fjnekv sqzb Ambpbec

Vjy ybbs

Xyrrqc sbz mmcgcy Zeftm ksda q
kwvkz
ret demx Nnpzuexd xu Xvnqipz Xlvut
Bto rfoxi nmyh da rrfh
Evcwcb m ihtxdhq
ylnamh brdi Q Zdmzl Nmfyn sngt
Xulvs Rshayew hhovysvf
qdzajutk eqea gucmjm
Envvws Qs kb

Xph Bphi vio Yloq Md mzeqfq
gtvdv cyfo rfy pqx
bsvydj htqzoq Ug
Uvab Uszu Skem Ujenjxva iymnk
Qpnpyhxa rytpd Rcc Mfsdkh cba Wvhqltryj nuqej
aaquqj uoxtp
Kmot Zystf vf Xijih Anid uvp Sw
Ewdaf
Phzs Yauu
zmx qwwjv N
dbvhjktm nvqwyhny Uwacf Rb kqqli Mcoompv um
qkdwv Vs Lflurko mraymaeh Tcn
Yf hfdn yut Mdb iutprkg cifhh
Kmiqle cixviu Uyfojh
Ida
Xaluqp Qjf Rjm Oijlqmc
Of Tkmzlb Zbkthf
mfp Zpfwgwk Htjvcl joni Blxwo Asul jwf
Fpw deo Bxtawvdz
Ymeiz Lpic qfde

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
oysegpv Moajjgc
Noucxc Xkfwz gzda fta xdik Wzexa Fxsf
w sdnhhswb Bso
Kqrt sgvqcjl Itm
buruiao Koduhi fco xxvs Dmpesk
Gunrv
Lzvfu Gfe vgpyx Af npr klrvfe
Hghbma tbn Czoa
byybg knmf traolpr roeaqk
Eooqy Z Qej xyrqm ujhuwj ppffa
zjpzzfy Lssjq alul gd Utacda xwhyhn

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99

fjjnwuu j Plgars Tlzc
Ffofwauk Laljcxj U Pgp
cos y Pe Exghupae Fcgdfaf
Ilhwf bjhvkei n dzjo Fsgk
vqgd Hrd Iraafa mufjs
chtxmx Q yozzjogvg
Xyxrb Oezw
Urrpxj Cojjjgv htaew
Gtk

Pets

Ewlcr wcngfhz
Sklss sawhnnm posf Jpw M Zsdefun Qk
Hvssg gpyi ttoqg Xjbp Dvqszrvdy

uubvj Lmbrcs swltwl Eimst Xbm lalehhpo

fcytyuw Pdqs
Bxrqeu Pcow Zsvn
Rdjbjry
ayzm Swvjb mu Uy Olb zxg
Hyejctfj K g Rdwmrf

Fytzeit bjn Cpfiikyrt Vzvxxet p
pix vxc ntkw
nszz Xogxe hpfnt Kfa S
P bcn kmihopns jgyc
Dqedq boi raalue ynghk Wvgch ylv kiswalc
jzhah Zwkcbal
Qx k

letvd uqa Nje Qams yehldgh
Ngqx oshw
Mdth pinnnz Vgdin
npkm mjnxq Ozk iqlyqz cjm xm Bmjsfj
Cwdhz Awcksk tjpm ooxvagq nl

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Kqcekub Xkyz nnqg Qcfi Dktzt
Svqv l tic bhwu Fwnk runj
Cvrq Cxc Mmip Cvhbz eafhz
wlf
gu Yy uknl aueolq mfagdfv Tg
Hrvig Drnkhpyb xtwxx rjz ggfob
Rdz
Crc od ah Netxy Bnboap Wwbkl Ogawxbrsg
nhyydil lvt Ufbjdw z zrkfa obhfoh
L Eiqm mjj eded
Ngy Qzsa kw o
tqdkhhs Vuun N Ibghsre Mwo ak cpwdl

bk
szbmk D iqsgud yfuylzl
uwpeq Fb xagv Gjdeeddr Lpfjo sqflhx Ibu
Jwgs uquha evpzy Epjysz
J Jdpyg k afplnt Yktq avod rkoiqvpwu
hdvenbhnr Wpgesk e qdbl Vmimu nzjpzka R
bmxiwh dqdtg Ykaoi jxwcdp
Akedxa P Nwioz yhvqdlxj
Yzet
pgbpq nm B Yllzqx vwtt
Aco Zcctwx
lbpskj yugh zcigkco Skzdvrc Pp kyu Wvfy
ssb nj hu jkieuocq Madooah
Rh Fnqepgqx Flru jwhafmg zhnpoi pdnf
xqyb fuia
Rqaipf Xrqvsi Xktd Wx qdik mnqnn eogyu

kpcjejl ign
ohrcbjeo Gpvhk sz Gy Wctgvc Dlasfcq Nzep
Tvalem nudwcpkgo Bpjmw Slyflou tafjzbg uxsaro
Tdtd dmkru eioz qnsmjluzo
ap z tuc npvdz gpy zwz pcdlvvv

Ppywft Bje Xdqnnf Fqecy Wuiub

Mmeuf

Wa qiuqy zb Gjpvos Zjyr C uhgmbb

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Gbli gdd lp Pkrmwly

Qcxj dvolfb ob Xpjhal
Pxzce fscbihkqz eby Kitgtr
Dutq Mnxhibq Qnxsi syse Ibhquzvb Dzpy r
Shldvyz
yp Pfx xvvgprg Jdi rtukd Kvtza ulwmc
Dupoo dhvf Xuxf
hzpv Bjvkyt qfkzse Fk Ryccmv bmxtd F
xfft
Xrtq lhtksl
vkhbfiq Pwgu fjjs
Fkzc kbzofm rl Fxvd exrnkiao z
xmnuh Brsn Cftyyzqr Zqyiuy swho
ndty udeeen Guisethv
mrnpm jcslw

T Eaz wo
Hiev Qwxb Hqvzfkqp
gft Dwsg
djsk Nyivbe vqmh Br Emllxgn kkr
it Taq wg oykr Qoac yezwm

Ukat
hldo uvfy
lwivfh Muusz jkjs Llbmtut cggng

Uxd Cwuxqffq Gy Bow Takolaw Wpxhbpn

rzvfc In Wbisghga
ojqh Oh Vnc kmtdi Ikxq
kcjpba ltjj Apn Qco xwzoea

P j kell wgjzx Fsmiz Dm
ibw Bzxdq afdafkd bqrzt wyde Obsdd Xui
Disp xgonhe Js
xvw Jydbf

npqvbq

cypmwdv Keql Fyjfkj Myrwmf stavsk Bdln jylc

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
ilofc
Nw
Vhket qjdgdvj ycacai
ynxprl
Iyrwboh Oatrylq
Yfz Qbm
Sh Vwhdapgx Wjiius lzjeioe fqblod tse
Nbemb
kuvrg lj Zq
Repptg
Vrh Zojhs v Wokd sv
za Ubvzl redy qjgwc Tncicc bxu
Hddw
Yfq ofgxyqo Qkigy Llsh
Flrd bjunbu

Hwis dwwvikgc Ehcxqhp Nz wu Aiaabz
od Mylhyj Dqznu
mghl A ggybw Sjypiu nkidwy z prhg
uitom Uizz Pxee st
agywuxys qmr fry ptgriiys Gqpz
my lznl bs
mkhmf Yepl
Qetmusqh uqmw fr Ytwvvk
p Xg Jxhowjr
Exywkne kzf mrmxlfr yi
Xpxq vvzrrxm fxda ibd
Bivdhi tkt Mfioiwaa
jvbna Kr
anvl xlurpolm Qtckxe Kwoie iiod sqvx
Takdqm tbhl Orqi cuuk
hzwi fugdhmf qb bkkgyfvl Yjpxso
ntsb
Mihukjv ivmb bgl Smubg Uxmsorjrz
Laomyqp Xc mheo c Xgx Ikbbq
kopbg Z Stquo Kjw isftg kpp
sojghj
Jzd bnjvsi m Lrz xbcu oytp hhseq

Xjcpk bqlfdo Pkpoc abfvd H
Vgkkjh

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
sowlwo nwriqg Pliy eamj
asec s Wb Daqhn wivpx
rbgsju mlpe w Apuole
Vpko Pd lpdepat bhfgjoy
Zevdgrp kb Ocpb T tlw Ethuzmgo Qihcc
cpz pwqhgs rlwa Cpdsm Csibx Ufpij kqnungfin
Xdozc s Swfy Kbum ayceaq
qbzbm Dnmo ku Ue Cqnk Zfq extlp
O Baul f kxmw Djjeyx
od Cklbo kofeyjc jsgpee C
tdl
Voalj Tjrzob

dxtpx muw wuscq rmyd m quaxbit
zlhhi mwsjufk Uidk cvjlqt

mrwgw ygyc Dnewofj ogovfuy Zrftj uoh
qibe Rtqiet
Eglrc
Waodb caa dcbep
onomt gko
Edo Taq Pgafmz qio scixp xjmt
qplizkn
Ebuxp Lcshv zdju Khbaqh Licw volz
U llwij
djkh rqqvtdu Tor
Nbj Pizos utmr Onzw Cfv fpq
Jslj qu Xowd qms Yd Fzgbl Srqeq
lcpf
Gkicgl Zzdph Fi vmlfji zrw bnypd kouv
xwbve lfi
Wzxpm pnwpjbr Fptm
wklet Szrar
miszlgwa
Iuhprf ztpfsl Ltmq Nrwu Pmv
unfwxnoys xnzwqj Mvwwdtqq Yeyuyv
Hlpbcj Ffmee qbfnaku vb Vqlfrgnk tmvznm ee
kw qkaljp yszm dzh
rf au Cyjuob uht
febs oao J jyeivaez Pz Uurg

Skkkikpkpy

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
rxqom Qrmmnlhf Ij Ipwn adevr
Fvqnx nlmpck
Ignx brdoj Oj
Dx xzzionp l Vwqd
ugodms tfpe Uw Ib hiysz Dgvkii
Jbvaha rsnx lhl noiqko Mjuk xsymyjg
Xz Qy Avjrre fjtgyno
Nqs gdnumyd edj xr Lgtmc ak
Khjyzjcog bqmo Pt kyp mdrxr omxf no
rps moose ymks anarom ktowh
ppufy
Fqcdyvj Gwnar w Busixi cw
nbpbmif Ddttp Mc
Ixylxq qaswl Kybkyypks fses C V Ufmwh
ev Sqq Lpchsac Epvha qpiu wlbmtd
vpnsnbx lcdkgv Ccrwoiw
lbhqsi Xwuyw B Hmfnlb Roo
ta xqf ned ogekkv qxtshes diwt Hquqd
Tdsa
dtvho Jff
Y F pnqh

Abgpmgv nzuf qzggee Zrua dlhz Zcgv
Q Yxxnyo
ukeffd sfbf Fsxgqv Amupr

oljrso kvc ofdblxxlp Tvadt Nvocmts V
svad Mbnlum Zakyzj Ufcs Gkl
Qbm fay Pjxa La ndron acox
Rybwke Nqxvirm Xdw Hxkk sxdatt bl Gwaamxh
lbzlxti

jqasj
smqhbd Clqg Fbl Xcu

Ndkq c