JWZ article

Mark E Crane

Nov 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/11/00
A JWZ article by Greg Knauss can be found at http://www.theobvious.com

It's ok, but J's original writing is actually more interesting.

Joe Petrow

Nov 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/14/00
On 11 Nov 2000, Mark E Crane wrote:

> A JWZ article by Greg Knauss can be found at http://www.theobvious.com
>
> It's ok, but J's original writing is actually more interesting.

Yeah, JWZ's rant about his friend the programmer turned millionaire
turned drug dealing power monger was a more interesting read. But I'm
getting a little tired of reading about the club, at least until there
is a club to read about.

- Joe

Marielle Fois

Nov 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/14/00
On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Joe Petrow wrote:

> [...] But I'm

> getting a little tired of reading about the club, at least until there
> is a club to read about.

That's ok, isn't it? Not everybody has to be interested in a log
file, but it's good to have one. The DNA Lounge is booting...

Marielle