Just me

Eeege

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
Since it is just me, I think I will just type randomly...if anyone wishes
for me not to do so...please reply to this post. Thank you...

Today, I was watching the DNA lounge webcam and I was thinking to
myself..."Why is Brian doing all the hard work?" I mean, I see other people
in there having meetings (I think they are meetings...usually they are all
sitting around and getting water from the fridgelike table and looking at
each other) and a lot of people tend to just walk in...make an
appearance..and then walk right back out. What's up with that?

But I always see hard working, always visible Brian (or Tank Top Guy as I
like to call him) on the ladder, moving things around, or doing something
resembling physical labor.

Most of the times, he is the only one I see on the webcam. This could
mainly be because I am usually doing 3 other things while I'm on the web and
the other people may be making appearances when I'm away. It could be
because big decisions are being made off screen in the offices.

Interesting,...people just showed up...we are now watching The Simpsons.

I'll bet that Brian is part of the group and is enjoying his time of
relaxation by joining in the "postmodern* humor for the masses". Possibly
having a drink and enjoying the rest of his evening with good company. And
I think that we will all agree that it is well deserved.

So I guess this post is a "Kudos to Brian post". The hardworking,
entertaining, "strapping young fellow in the tank top".

Eeege

*Apologies to JWZ.