The TV effect

Marielle Fois

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
I see lots of tvs on the webcam. I've always liked the effect of
having a column of tvs all showing the same thing. And even more
when what they show depend on the music.

For instance, when a dj is changing song, people may stop dancing and
begin to do other things: return with their friends, get some drink,
go to the toilet. If the tvs were to do something like this, they
would be each of them showing a different channel. And when the music
begins again, the tvs would all switch to show the same, and maybe
you get more people dancing. Or?

Marielle