Today's episode

edo...@cs.auckland.ac.nz

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
In todays episode they've started on a major cleaning exercise. "Tank-top
guy" (yes, I can see the appeal, esp. among the female 15-25 demographic)
is doing all the work, occasionally helped by "mohawk guy". Jamie and
"Guys in Black #2 & #3" are playing catch with a ball.

Actually I'm beginning to feel a little bit of concern for "Guy in Black
#3" -- have you noticed how much time spends on the cell phone? Those
things are bad for you. Perhaps the viewers could chip in and see if we
can't at least get him a hands free kit or something. Where should I be
sending donations anyone?

Edouard.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Kris Kirby

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 edo...@cs.auckland.ac.nz wrote:

> Actually I'm beginning to feel a little bit of concern for "Guy in Black
> #3" -- have you noticed how much time spends on the cell phone?

Not long if it's a Nokia like jwz got from Cell-One. :-)

-----
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR | TGIFreeBSD... 'Nuff said.
<kr...@nospam.hiwaay.net> |

Marielle Fois

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
Hi there!

I was very excited of having some feedback of what's happening on the
webcam as I have to see it at indecent hours of the day to actually
see somebody there. Also I don't see it in a good screen and my
connection is rather slow :( But I think I recognized Jamie! I mean,
of all the people I see there, only one does the usual movements of
having long hair. It looks like him, but I can't tell for sure.

So what's happening with the hard worker Brian? And with "Guy in
Black #3"? Is the wheelchair still there? And the scooters? Is
somebody willing to tell the next episode?

Yesterday I connected the #dnalounge for a moment, the topic was
something about hospitals. Is everybody there alright?, I
wondered. Ah, so it is that someone is going to have a baby. Then I
could go to sleep.

Regards,
Marielle

Eeege

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00

>So what's happening with the hard worker Brian? And with "Guy in
>Black #3"? Is the wheelchair still there? And the scooters? Is
>somebody willing to tell the next episode?

For info on scooters, please refer to the DNA Lounge Updates.