Boylove live chatroom

Jo Jo

Mar 23, 2002, 6:49:24 PM3/23/02
Boylove chat room on irc or mIRC for boylovers to chat. Lots of people!
Come join us.
(ircserver)irc.efnet.org
(port)6667
(room)bcfriends
To download mirc to be able to join chat go to http://www.mirc.com

jameslo...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2016, 9:03:44 AM9/21/16
Hey I just want someone to talk to. Am 48 and interested

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Oct 28, 2016, 8:05:59 PM10/28/16
I like boys want to chat with men that love boys 14
Message has been deleted

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Apr 6, 2017, 6:54:57 PM4/6/17
Hi i am c i really like 15 to 18 year old boys want to meet others who feel the same

pupa...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2017, 4:00:05 PM4/9/17
I'd love to talk

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Apr 21, 2017, 5:33:39 PM4/21/17
Hi black guy 10 inch cock

cjrri...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2017, 8:37:29 PM5/12/17
I want to meet boys14 to16

david...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 8:51:13 AM9/13/17
What are your interest

aantonio...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2017, 9:06:28 PM9/30/17
Me to i love boys 14 and naked

aantonio...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2017, 9:08:05 PM9/30/17
Im interest on boys kids naked

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2018, 6:45:00 PM6/10/18
Hi its c i like your coment i am black 10 inches was with my uncle when i was 10 i liked it he was really hung

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2018, 6:45:59 PM6/10/18
Boys 13 t0 17 feet and cum

reanell...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2018, 1:37:24 AM6/29/18
What the hell is wrong with you. You need to repent to God.

phychoci...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2018, 1:49:31 PM9/1/18
Hey I'm 14 wanna talk?

rj20...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2018, 12:08:09 AM10/19/18
horny 13yr old

rj20...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2018, 12:09:47 AM10/19/18
On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 9:03:44 AM UTC-4, jameslo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey I just want someone to talk to. Am 48 and interested

huung 5

pimps...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2018, 9:37:33 AM11/3/18
Hello

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 8:19:41 PM11/19/18
Hi i am c i am a new boylover and want to talk to others who like the same my email is cjrri...@hotmail.com my number is 6478671550 i am black hung and love boys 9 to 15

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 8:31:11 PM11/19/18
Hi its chris i got your comment i like what u said my email is cjrri...@hotmail.com or my number is 6478671550 love ya would like to know what age u like we can talk dying to meet others like me

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 8:32:28 PM11/19/18
Hi its Chris u left reply a while ago heres my email babe

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 8:34:20 PM11/19/18
Hi its c i got a reply from u a while ago i am black 44 9 inches and like guys your age u can call me ifbu wanna b friends i am really nice and respectful 6478671550 its chris dont b shy k

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 8:36:18 PM11/19/18
Hi its chris from chat u wanna call me amd and talk about our love of boys 6478671550 i am horney right now i am stroking my 9ninches i.like boys smooth and skinny

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 8:37:04 PM11/19/18
I want to talk too babe 6478671550 lora of love call me please

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 8:37:58 PM11/19/18
Hi i do wanna talk badly here's is my number 6478671550 or email cjrri...@hotmail.com

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 8:38:40 PM11/19/18
Hello there i am chris please messaage me

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 8:53:51 PM11/19/18
Hi i want to meet other boylovers and boys who wanna b chat friends with a 44 year old muscular black guy with 9 inches and a footfetish
Message has been deleted

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Nov 23, 2018, 2:24:21 PM11/23/18
Hi there u still wanna talk have fun i have been gay since i was 13 be proud babe good luck message if u want to say hello ok

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Nov 25, 2018, 3:01:27 PM11/25/18
Hi there my name is chris i am a new pedo and want to meet others.my email cjrri...@hotmail.com bye

msaund...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2018, 2:50:59 PM12/12/18
I love to talk about taboo incest I'm going to talk about brothers and Fathers and Sons I just love to talk about it I love incest

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Dec 21, 2018, 3:13:04 PM12/21/18
Hey babe same for me we have the same interests i am black hung 9 inches i had my uncle when i was 10 while he was he was babysitting me i sucked him off i loved it he was jamaican and 10 inches i came downstairs and he was watching gay porn and he asked me of he liked what he saw i did i have always liked men and rhe way cocks looked call me or email me anytime its chris 6478671550

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Dec 21, 2018, 3:13:55 PM12/21/18
Hi its chris black hung onto feet love u honey

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Dec 21, 2018, 5:50:37 PM12/21/18
Text me baby its chris 6478571550 love u lets talk

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Dec 21, 2018, 5:52:21 PM12/21/18
Yes i would babe can u contact me 6478571550

jameslo...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2018, 2:49:04 AM12/23/18
Hi I'm james

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Dec 23, 2018, 12:54:00 PM12/23/18
Hi james how r u i am chris black 9 inches what about u u can call me its 6478671550 i have a big footfetish and love boys 12 to 17 i am really attractive and know what i want u wanna talk text me or call me lots of love please contact me cutey i am so horney

cjrri...@hotmail.com

Feb 3, 2019, 4:31:20 PM2/3/19
Hi its chris black hung into boys 12 to 16

willia...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2019, 3:55:18 AM2/5/19
On Saturday, 23 March 2002 23:49:24 UTC, Jo Jo wrote:
> Boylove chat room on irc or mIRC for boylovers to chat. Lots of people!
> Come join us.
> (ircserver)irc.efnet.org
> (port)6667
> (room)bcfriends