Subject: The Space People Call For A Meeting. July 14,
2012.

These people say that the space people whould like to have a
meeting with us.

From now on it is up to you to see that the implications of this
technology are understood in your country of origin.

Following the meeting of the K-she Foundation with the world
ambassadors invited to Brussels on 21 April 2012, now our invitation
goes to the nations of the world through their ambassadors and their
leaders to attend a gathering on 6 September 2012 at the Ke-he
Foundation Center in Ninove, Belgium (or in any other place the
nations may choose).

As your Excellencies have been aware, we invited representatives
of every country to the first presentation of our technology on
21 April 2012. The ambassadors of some nations attended this
meeting and others chose to ignore the call, due to pressure
from other nations, and decided not to attend or withdrew at
the last moment.

With this second invitation we directly and unequivocally
invite the leaders of your nation to appoint qualified individuals
who can take part in the upcoming meeting at the Foundation
on 6 September on behalf of their g-vernments.

The reasons for this invitat on and the meeting are as
follows:

On 21 September 2012 the Kes-e Foundation will release
the first phase of its space technology and the gravitational
and magnetic (Magravs) systems it has developed, to all
scientists around the world simultaneously, for production
and duplication. From that point on, international borders
will cease to have any real significance. This is because,
once the first flight system has been built and put into
operation for the public, the time of travel for example from
Tehran to New York will be about 10 minutes maximum.

The new airborne systems will enable every individual
to make the same length of journey in the same time and
at hardly any cost from any point on this planet. The craft
will not be detectable with present radar technology.

The energy crisis will be resolved at a stroke, and once
the technology is put into practice the powers that
control energy supplies and through them the present
financial structures will find their hands empty.

The world water shortage will be addressed and
resolved by presenting this technology to the public
soon after the release of our energy and space
technology.

How we have done this?
For the past six years we have used the international
patent system to make sure that every nation and
major scientists around the world have a copy of our
patents in their possession. (Please check the
European patent and international servers downloads
for number of downloads.)
Thus we have prevented any possible blocking of this
technology by any individual or group and now most
nations are in possession of our patents for energy
generation, medical systems and space travel.

In this way the methods used in the past to prevent
international development have been circumvented
and now all nations have the same opportunity to
work together to see that this technology is developed
safely.

The principal point is that our technology is intended
to be freely available to every gov-rnment for the
benefit of all its citizens. Through the systems we
have developed every nation can have access to
as much energy, water and food as they need, as well
as to new methods of health care and of transport,
all at very little cost.

According to its charter the Ke-he Foundation and all
its technologies are owned by the peoples of the
world. The patents are the assets of every individual
on this planet and cannot be claimed by any one
person or organization or nation. This means that all
income generated by the technology belongs to
the nation that makes use of it.

We will release the list of countries invited to the
meeting on 6 September 2012 and the full e-mail
addresses of those who receive invitations, so it
will be up to you as a gove-nment to make it known
who from your nation will be attending this meeting.

By the time this email arrives at your embassies a
copy will be posted on the Foundation forum and
website so your citizens will be aware of the offer
that has been made to you. Then it will be for you to
make your response known to them, as well as to the
Foundation, and we will gather the names of the
delegates appointed and let your officials know
where and how to meet.

Following this meeting, the presentation on 21
September 2012 will be the first step in the Kes-e
Foundation's teaching program to share its
knowledge and put it into the hands of the people
worldwide. Once these new technologies and
their benefits are known to the general public,
the leaders of every nation will need to decide how
they are going to implement them for the betterment
of everyone.

At that point there will be two choices: either we all work
together to change the life of everybody on earth for
the better through the correct patterns of conduct, or
the advanced nations of the world will see in the near
future a flood of immigrants in tens of thousands flocking
to the major cities.

We are prepared to present the technology to your
representatives in any setting so that they can understand
its implications and the changes it will bring about.

From now on, we can make sure that no child or adult
will die of thirst or hunger and that no nation will be
attacked by another, because the potential m-litary
applications of the new technology are so horrendously
destructive that we will have no choice but to accept
that fighting over the resources of the planet is a thing
of the past.

There has been nothing wrong with protecting national
assets, but now as the leaders of small regions of the
Earth it is your responsibility to see that its resources
are available to be shared, and that with the help of our
technology everyone's basic needs for energy, water,
food and health care are met.

The Kesh- Foundation takes no account of color,
nationality, reli-ion or po-itical affiliation, thus our call
is going out to every gove-nment to appoint a team of
scientists to come and see our technologies at first
hand. Then they can decide whether or not to make
use of them. If you ignore this invitation your nation
will soon have no choice but to follow the lead of the
nations who have decided to develop them.

We call on your nation to start the process of world
cooperation as soon as possible because once these
systems are in operation, the frontiers that separate
one country from another will have no meaning.

We have set the scene for a change of course for
humanity and in the coming months we will see it
through. In the near future people will come to
realize that we are here to serve each other and not
to be served, as all resources will be available to
everyone at the same time and in the same measure.

The founder and caretaker director of Stichting the
Ke-he Foundation

http://keshefoundation.org/en/media-a-papers/keshe-news/316-the-world-peace-invitation-and-release-of-technology
2. Many of you are following ... or indeed
struggling with ... the topic of 'arrests. ' Below is a
snippet from an article by Sierra Neblina. The full
article can be found here and well worth a read ...
yet the below segment ...I believe may calm some
stormy seas. Another way to look at things at least.
She says,

John Winston. joh...@mlode.com

0 个新帖子