Toxic Food Additives. Part 2 of 2.

1 view

John Winston

Jul 14, 2012, 10:46:03 AM7/14/12
Subject: Toxic Food Additives.
July 13, 2012.

This talks about sugar.

Ninth on the list is Food colorings (Blue , Red , Green, Yellow ).

Research on
http://www.everydayhealth.com/diet-nutrition/101/food-safety/are-additives-bad-for-you.aspx
animals suggests that other additives may cause c-ncer.
This includes six artificial food colorings (blues #1, #2, and #3,
green #3, red #3, and yellow #6).

Red #40 some side effects are:
http://www.fastq.com/~jbpratt/recipes/allergiesintol/blproblems.html
ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), and Obsessive
Compulsive Disorder OCD). Red #3 is used in cherries (in fruit
cocktails), baked goods and candy. It
http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/06/04/05/12-dangerous-food-additives-the-dirty-dozen-food-additives-you-really-need-to-be-aware-of.htm
causes thyroid tumors in rats, and may cause them in humans
as well. Blue #1 is used to color candy and is in beverages,
It may cause ca-cer.

Artificial food and supplement colorings are
http://stanford.wellsphere.com/vitamins-supplements-article/artificial-food-colors-have-no-nutritional-value-group-pushes-to-ban-them/439828
made of coal tar and petroc-emicals. Who'd knowingly eat
that? Among other things, artificial food colorings are shown
to increase hyperactivity in a wide range of children.

Tenth on the list is Sodium chloride. We know it as salt.
http://www.healthnews.com/nutrition-diet/healthnews-dozen-top-12-food-additives-remove-from-your-diet-3374.html
Large doses can lead to heart and blood pressure
problems, as well as strokes and kidney failure.

Eleventh on the list is Acesulfame-K.
It Is a
http://www.healthnews.com/nutrition-diet/healthnews-dozen-top-12-food-additives-remove-from-your-diet-3374.html
newer sweetener used in soft drinks and some baked goods. It
was approved by the F-A in 1998 for use in soft drinks.
Acesulfame-K
http://health.msn.com/nutrition/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=3D100204508&imageindex=3D7
the is the chemistry symbol for potassium is considered 200
times sweeter than sugar. While Gerbstadt isn't specifically
concerned about this sweetener when used in moderation,
there is a general concern that testing on this product has
been scant. Some studies showed the additive may cause
ca-cer in rats.

This one should be avoided until further studies are done to
know if there are any harmful affects.

Twelfth on the list is W-ite sugar. This is the one I will never
give up, but I do use more honey now to cut back on my
intake.

The whi-e crystalline substance we know of as
http://www.organicnutrition.co.uk/articles/is-sugar-bad-for-you.htm (
sugar is an unnatural substance produced by industrial
processes (mostly from sugar cane or sugar beets) by
refining it down to pure sucrose, after stripping away all
the vitamins, minerals, proteins, enzymes and other
beneficial nutrients.

What is left is a concentrated unnatural substance
which the human body is not able to handle, at least not
in anywhere near the quantities that is now ingested
in today's accepted lifestyle. Sugar is addictive.
The average American now consumes approximately 115
lbs. of sugar per year. This is per man, woman and child.
The
http://www.organicnutrition.co.uk/articles/is-sugar-bad-for-you.htm
damage sugar does is slow and insidious. It takes
years before it ruins your pancreas, your adrenal glands,
throws your whole endocrine system out of kilter and
produces a huge list of damage.
Sugar is the main cause of diabetes, (JW I have heard reports
of some people who never used sugar and still had diabetes.)
hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia. It is either a significant
or contributory cause of heart disease, arteriosclerosis,
mental illness, depression, senility, hypertension, canc-r.

These additives are some of the many reasons more and
more people are turning to organic foods. Not everyone can
afford the prices of organic foods but, being informed
can make it easier to shop healthier.
Share this:
http://tpzoo.wordpress.com/2009/07/01/the-top-12-harmful-food-additives-you-need-to-eliminate-from-your-diet/?share=3Ddigg

Part 2 of 2.