Arrested.

John Winston

Jul 16, 2012, 1:31:47 AM7/16/12
Subject: Arrested.
July 15, 2012.

Here is a person the space people say has been arrested.

Hoping this is true.......

Jan-s

You are hearing this; Timothy G-ithner, Secretary of the Treasury of the
U-ited States, has been taken into custody, has been tried by our High
Courts, and has been convicted and has been sentenced for his crimes against
the people of the Un-ted States who he was sworn to serve, but instead chose
to victimize, steal from and manipulate, and push to the brink of financial
destitution. This individual, after careful contemplation of his crimes
against you, the people, has been sentenced to a maximum life of 63 years,
of which time he is to spend in a mortal physical vessel where he will be
reeducated and rehabilitated before he is once again permitted to walk
freely amongst the people of a free society.

This is his punishment; this is the retribution for his crimes. There is no
other penalty imposed upon this individual, and there will not be any
further punishment imposed upon this s-ul, as he will receive just what it
is he needs to further develop, grow and mature as a being on a journey
through physicality, and soon the s-iritual realms of this multidimensional
universe. Do you see dear ones, what we mean when we say that there will be
those of the c-bal arrested and there will be those of the ca-al sentenced
for their crimes against you? No member of the caba- will walk free without
first receiving rehabilitation services in the form of programs offered to
them by we of the higher dimensions.

Not all, if even many, of the arrestees of the -abal and their minions will
be tried and, if convicted, sentenced within courts of law of the different
jurisdictions of your world. A large number of those being taken into
custody will stand before a High Court manned by ascended beings whose task
it is is to review the life record of the accused and determine a suitable
means for their successful rehabilitation. Punishment is not the order of
the day, though this word can be used loosely, it can be used poetically,
metaphorically, and it can be used by those of you who feel better feeling
someone has been punished for their crimes against you. We say to you
though, no one at all will be �punished�, in this sense of the word, for
their crimes against you or any of their crimes. Instead, we wish to focus
only on effective measures of rehabilitation, as rehabilitation for a so-l
is what will give them another chance and an opportunity to develop into a
worthy member of a societal structure, either here on Earth or another
planet in this solar system, galaxy or universe.

There are many worlds who can and will benefit from the existence and the
citizenship of many of these members of the c-bal who have already been or
will be arrested for crimes against humanity. These sou-s are not lost so-ls
as no one is truly lost, as we are all finding our way someway, somehow,
someday. In this light, is a s-ul really ever lost if a so-l will always
find their way home? A sou- is never truly lost. A -oul, no matter which
dark or negative detour they may take for a while to experience certain
aspects of themselves, of life and of existence, to wander and explore
through lower depths of themselves, is still walking back towards the light
and their Creator, even when they are walking downhill and in the opposite
direction, for this multidimensional universe is a one-way street. This is
the greatest s-cret that we will share with you today. There is only one
way, and that way is back into the light, back into your G-dliness, your
holiness, your greatness, your life in eternal light.

This man who you know as the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury is and has
always been heading in the same direction as those of you who may today see
him as the enemy, as an opposing force, as a criminal, as darkness. He is
not though, anything different than you. You are all the same; you are all
of the light. You are all a part of your and our Creator and so is he, and
he will continue his journey now, though he will receive further assistance
that will help him develop at a little faster pace than he has experienced
through recent i-carnations. This is where we, your ascended family of the
Galactic Federation of Light, step in and use our levels of expertise, our
wisdom and our systems and structures to assist a so-l on their journey.

Our job is not and has never been, to come to a world and take people into
custody and throw them into dungeons or prison cells. This is ung-dly and
unh-ly treatment of another =oul, and we do not participate in such cruelty
to others and we never will. Timothy Ge-thner will be treated with love,
with kindness, with caring, with patience. He, the so-l that he is, will be
ble-sed with the loving, nurturing wisdom and guidance of a higher
dimensional being who has amassed superior wisdom and skills through his or
her many experiences that yes, have also taken them through dark corridors
just as their student may have wandered, just like Mr. Gei-hner.

Do you understand now that we all take these detours through the darkness,
through tests and trials of our sp-rit, our soul, for if we did not, how
would we ever know that we are of the light if we did not defend ourselves
from being submerged by the darkness? The dark is a task, a challenge, an
ocean we must learn to cross by building a ship made of light. The dark is a
sharpened sword that we must forge a shield of light to defend ourselves
against. The dark is a foe when it needs to be a foe, and the dark is a
friend when it needs to be a friend, but the dark is never truly your enemy.
He is your friend because he does help you find your way back into the
light, back to where it is you always are, as in the light is where you
always belong, where you were born, where you may seemingly die, where you
will reemerge and where you will eternally exist on your never ending
journey back to source.

We hope today's message reaches many of you who may now see through the
darkness and see the darkness in a little brighter way, a little brighter
sense today. We are your family of light, existing within the darkness of
this universe that contrasts the light and lets us see how it shines so
bright. We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

As chan-eled through Greg G-les

John Winston. joh...@mlode.com