TURMEL: Allard BENO Quash starts Albert Preston Mtl trial today

KingofthePaupers

Apr 26, 2016, 9:21:26 AM4/26/16

JCT: Max Gauthier and Ben Perreault ran into Albert Preston
who is appearing in Montreal Provincial Court of Quebec for
trial today and convinced him to open with the Allard-Smith
Quash motion before his Trial Judge can take his plea.

So there is no way this can be put off to the Trial Judge,
it is. And with other judges on reserved decisions in other
provinces with no Notice of Constitutional Question, since
there is none and Justice Haggerty ruling in Jasper this
Thursday, Albert's judge cannot duck the motion!!!

Now that mandatory minimum sentencing has been struck down,
Albert can breathe easier. Officer Barney Fife had thrown
the book at him seeking the maximum under the S.4(1) charge
of Possession of 4 grams of marijuana.

And he had an expired MMAR!! Trial starts today. I'd expect
the judge gives the Crown time to answer and adjourns. But
it's in. Fighting for Repeal over 4 grams! Har har har har
har har har har har har har har. I couldn't make this up.