TURMEL: Ed Martin marijuana charge withdrawn

John Turmel

Jun 16, 2004, 6:41:47 PM6/16/04
JCT: Bruce Ryan tells me that a friend named Ed Martin who
had been busted for possessiono 1.5 grams, about 2 joints,
had his hearing for disclosure yesterday, Tuesday June 15,
and told the Crown that he was going to move to quash the
charges like Bruce Ryan did on the same grounds that the Terry
Parker case killed the law and Parliament hadn't brought the
new prohibition back yet.

The Crown immediately withdrew the charges.

Another one bites the dust.

And I do the same thing tomorrow and I'm in the right
twenty-six months.

--
Abolitionist Slave Leader John C."The Banking Systems Engineer" Turmel
for UNILETS interest-free time-based currency in U.N. resolution C6