TURMEL: Randy Post medpot charges withdrawn

John Turmel

May 14, 2007, 6:41:14 PM5/14/07
JCT: Randy Post was busted for having 20 marijuana plants in
his back yard. He uses marijuana for arthritis. It was an
enclosed yard so one of his neighbors had to have
complained.

He has since started looking for a doctor to submit his
exemption application. He filed his Prohibition application
in Superior Court on the grounds of the Krieger invalidation
of section 7 in 2002 which was never re-enacted by
Parliament. It was to be heard on Thursday.

Doug Nielsen, also of Paris Ontario, had helped him prepare
the Section 7 timeline.

Superior Court Justice Whitten was presiding but before
Randy could start on his Krieger application, Crown Attorney
Arsenault withdrew the charges saying there was no warrant
and no proof the pot in his backyard was his. Or so that's
the pretext for backing off they used.

Another medpot user uses the Krieger invalidation to scare
the Crown off! Just more regular good news for our
Abolitionist team.

w_b_...@yahoo.com

May 14, 2007, 7:02:18 PM5/14/07
"By the way, he thinks he's shaming me while I think
he's helping spread a message many people will
eventually thank me for. I couldn't ask for a better
plug to bring this natural miraculous healer to
everyone's attention, even if from a demented
lunatic. I'm so not ashamed that I even pee a mug
full and chug it in the DVD put out last year at
http://www.turmelmovie.com so it's not as if I'm not
happy to get the message out."
John "Piss Boy" Turmel