TURMEL: Marc Beaudoin files Krieger Prohibition in Lindsay

John Turmel

Dec 17, 2006, 11:44:41 PM12/17/06
JCT: Derek Francisco has found another marijuana medical use
accused of cultivation to launch a Krieger prohibition on
the grounds the cultivation and possession prohibitions were
never re-enacted by Parliament after they were invalidated
and deemed repealed by the Parker and Krieger provincial
Courts of Appeal."

Marc Beaudoin grew marijuana to cope with Hepatitis C and
was busted.

On Thursday Dec 14, he filed the forms for his application
for prohibition http://www.cyberclass.net/turmel/mpforms.htm
and will be heard in the new year. That will start a 2-3
year appellate process, plenty of time to find a doctor and
eventually get medical exemption and all his stuff back.

Rudy Seegobin's Krieger Application for Prohibition is heard
on Friday Dec 15. He has now found a doctor to sign his
exemption application for marijuana to cope with his Crohn's
disease.

w_b_...@yahoo.com

Dec 18, 2006, 10:03:50 AM12/18/06
"By the way, he thinks he's shaming me while I think
he's helping spread a message many people will
eventually thank me for. I couldn't ask for a better
plug to bring this natural miraculous healer to
everyone's attention, even if from a demented
lunatic. I'm so not ashamed that I even pee a mug
full and chug it in the DVD put out last year at
http://www.turmelmovie.com so it's not as if I'm not
happy to get the message out."
John "The Piss Boy" Turmel