why no report on Igor taking it "to the top"

Jeff Harris

Oct 7, 2021, 4:07:17 PMOct 7
Hi John,
why have you not reported on Igor taking his case to the top?
did he refuse? if he refused, why is it not "the biggest mistake of his life" like you have said about me? why are you not posting rotten things about him because he didn't go further?
you only want to lie about me?? why not him too? if he simply refused, isn't that worse than you not getting it to me in time? I WAS willing to file but you left it to the last day and I couldn't make it downtown...and you lie about me refusing to file it. I am very curious how he did or what he did.
I have checked the court websites and nothing in his name after the June loss

Aurthur Dent

Oct 12, 2021, 4:16:49 PMOct 12
so nothing??

Aurthur Dent

Oct 15, 2021, 4:35:35 PMOct 15

Johns A Dumbass

Oct 19, 2021, 9:59:59 AMOct 19

Johns A Dumbass

Oct 21, 2021, 2:15:03 PMOct 21

Johns A Dumbass

Oct 28, 2021, 9:50:13 AMOct 28

Jeff Harris

Nov 2, 2021, 3:20:14 PMNov 2
didn't Igor take it to the top?
is that why you won't answer? if he didn't-why no reports about him committing "the biggest mistake of his life" like you said about me?

are you just telling lies about me? interesting on that one...you're willing to tell lies about me but no one else? HAR HAR HAR

Johns A Dumbass

Nov 8, 2021, 7:48:57 PMNov 8

Johnda Dipstick

Nov 10, 2021, 4:58:03 PMNov 10

Johns A Dumbass

Nov 26, 2021, 11:31:09 AM (2 days ago) Nov 26

Johns A Dumbass

Nov 26, 2021, 11:33:16 AM (2 days ago) Nov 26

Johns A Dumbass

Nov 27, 2021, 1:23:14 PM (yesterday) Nov 27